Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔵 LATOKEN - Multi-Asset Trading Platform 🔵 - page 190. (Read 307564 times)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
Would international investors be able to purchase US real estate? If so, which are some of the trustees tokenizing the assets?
And is not clear to me: if I invest in 2 round, will my tokens be useful only to trade Real Estates or can I for example use them for Equities?

Are you talking about the LAtoken only how can people buy real estate using only LAtoken? I think it is not possible may be the need to clarify our doubts because according to the views the only thing people should do is we can trade in the market.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
look like a big project. Is this new ann thread. Dont see this ICo before. Does it have any marketing campaign

Our last thread was closed due to bounty manager's mistake. We are really sorry for this situaction - there were very interesting discussion there. Hope they'll be restored here  Wink

quickly restore the tread bountinya, yesterday my spirit follow the development of LAtoken. and I am listing in the Bitcointalk campaign gift. If not resumed my LA wallet does not have any contents.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001
Hi, what happened to the old post? Also what is happening to the bounty campaign? Are you keeping track of our contributions?

Last thread (bounty) got deleted for some reason i don't know why? Maybe because they were asking to post in the main thread?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Hello Sir
when we can find the new  bounty thread ..
Please tell us as soon as possible
Thank you
same question
Activity: 336
Hi, what happened to the old post? Also what is happening to the bounty campaign? Are you keeping track of our contributions?

look like a big project. Is this new ann thread. Dont see this ICo before. Does it have any marketing campaign

Our last thread was closed due to bounty manager's mistake. We are really sorry for this situaction - there were very interesting discussion there. Hope they'll be restored here  Wink
https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=Pikachu
Activity: 216
this project has a nice concept. i'm sure it can be successfully project and the token will get a high value.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Looks interesting, I have a question, how are you going to value an asset? lets say I gave you a house and I got some tokens, them the house got damaged, if I want to buy it back does its price remains the same as the amount of token I got on the first place or is at a lower price?
Activity: 823
Merit: 500
SquidCoin.cash
Hello Sir
when we can find the new  bounty thread ..
Please tell us as soon as possible
Thank you
Would international investors be able to purchase US real estate? If so, which are some of the trustees tokenizing the assets?
And is not clear to me: if I invest in 2 round, will my tokens be useful only to trade Real Estates or can I for example use them for Equities?
And who will be auditing the value of the physical assets?
For stocks, it's simple - you link the value to publicly available share prices
But let's go to real estate
Say there are some 100m houses in the US that guys from LAToken want to list on their platform so they can be tokenized
I suppose that an independent vendor (selected by the asset owner from the list of LAT-certified appraisal
firms) conducts an on-site appraisal of the property. Once the appraisal report is
completed, it is shared with the homeowner. Prior to tokenization the property must be
insured by the asset owner.
Activity: 700
And who will be auditing the value of the physical assets?
For stocks, it's simple - you link the value to publicly available share prices
But let's go to real estate
Say there are some 100m houses in the US that guys from LAToken want to list on their platform so they can be tokenized
What do you think guys, would i be able to live in a property bought by LAT?
Or sell it for cash for someone who doesn't use LAT?
I think - no. You may consider a contract at the LAT Marketplace as a form of forward. You just make profit if your prediction about the future price is correct.
Activity: 700
What do you think guys, would i be able to live in a property bought by LAT?
Or sell it for cash for someone who doesn't use LAT?
What about referral program? do you have it?
they give 4% bonus for involved participants
and how to invite them? cant find referral links
check them in your LAT Wallet
and how to invite them? cant find referral links
Activity: 350
What happens to the coins which are not bought? Are they burnt?

As far as I know they are added to the company pool. The company pool is spent on the development of the platform, if there's real necessity for doing so.
What happens to the coins which are not bought? Are they burnt?
Jump to: