Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔵 LATOKEN - Multi-Asset Trading Platform 🔵 - page 188. (Read 307564 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
So what happens if the owner of the shares goes bankrupt or cannot provide the shares to lat?
Activity: 336
As I undestand, Lat doesn't actually take ownership of the equity shares, they just issue forwards, correct?
It's similar to forward, yes. The buyer purchase LABT backed by the asset and sells them at the settlement date.
And LAT doesn't actually purchase the shares or has them deposited into a trust?
As I know the shares are possessed by the owner. The trustee makes sure that they are safe and not sold to a third side.
So the trustee doesn't hold them, correct?
Yep
Activity: 756
Do you need a license for your activities? What documents are needed when uploading a property of selling objects in your system?
I think you need to provide documentation to show that it is insured and is in good legal standing

Thanks for answer. But what will happen if the property turns out to be a pledge, will there be unexpected heirs or will documents be properly forged?
As I undestand, Lat doesn't actually take ownership of the equity shares, they just issue forwards, correct?
It's similar to forward, yes. The buyer purchase LABT backed by the asset and sells them at the settlement date.
And LAT doesn't actually purchase the shares or has them deposited into a trust?
As I know the shares are possessed by the owner. The trustee makes sure that they are safe and not sold to a third side.
So the trustee doesn't hold them, correct?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Do you need a license for your activities? What documents are needed when uploading a property of selling objects in your system?
I think you need to provide documentation to show that it is insured and is in good legal standing
Activity: 756
Activity: 284
🌟 LAToken ICO - August 22, 2017 🌟
What's legal address of the company? I only know that the company apparently registered in Cayman
Thats it!
1) Name: LAT Foundation Limited
2) Address: Services Cayman Limited, P.O. Box 10008/ Willow House/ Cricket Square, Grand Cayman, KY1-1001/ Cayman Islands
3) Company's code: 326174
4) VAT: No (There is no VAT tax in Cayman Islands)

that's correct
Activity: 284
🌟 LAToken ICO - August 22, 2017 🌟
can't find RE FAQ or its not ready yet?

It's not ready yet, but you still can ask your questions about it.

How do you think guys it's ok for crypto to go x1000 in 8 years?

Ofc I can't swear that it'll grow - but we'll do our best and strongly believe that it's possible.
What's legal address of the company? I only know that the company apparently registered in Cayman
Thats it!
1) Name: LAT Foundation Limited
2) Address: Services Cayman Limited, P.O. Box 10008/ Willow House/ Cricket Square, Grand Cayman, KY1-1001/ Cayman Islands
3) Company's code: 326174
4) VAT: No (There is no VAT tax in Cayman Islands)
Activity: 350
I think when there's a strong business behind it, why not
Activity: 1344
Merit: 576
Good idia. I`d like to join boutny Roll Eyes waiting for a link.

Dont worry bounty campaign will be announce soon. Keep patience.
Me too,  I like this project. Look good interesting project with trading platform. This project will be huge in the future
From newsletter: "We're happy to announce, that the former CEO of MySpace Mike Jones is joining LAToken Advisory Board."  Cool
Also Mike Jones was Dollar Shave Club’s first investor, before the startup raised a $1 million seed round  Wink
Activity: 239
Merit: 10
I know you.
Good idia. I`d like to join boutny Roll Eyes waiting for a link.
 From newsletter: "We're happy to announce, that the former CEO of MySpace Mike Jones is joining LAToken Advisory Board."  Cool
Jump to: