Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔵 LATOKEN - Multi-Asset Trading Platform 🔵 - page 55. (Read 307564 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Well, what is the reason for the fall now? Again someone has a new year. At whom this time?

All the cryptos are falling now, so what the company is wanting to do now?
Activity: 434
And who is how much time to sit in this thread?

I've been watching since September, I've been actively writing since November

Are the newcomers here who joined us in 2018?

Now the company does not engage in marketing, so there are no newcomers
Activity: 388
Nice pump today of LAT. Very encouraging to watch the devs work in Telegram channel fixing all problems. I think once they figure out their appraisers strategy released to get real world assets on platform it will explode.
The company does not play a special role here, all the altcoins have risen in price

And bitcoin continues to fall

Bitcoin is already not needed by anyone, if nothing is invented this year, he will continue his fall

Yes, pump up to 20k was good, but all good things come to an end sooner or later

Now I will hold to the end, so I have already lost half
Well, what is the reason for the fall now? Again someone has a new year. At whom this time?

Probably, China is again plotting
If we are really read by people from the LAKTOKEN team, what can we expect in the next few months?

I would have expected the price to be above $ 1

Well, I do not know, until I see the prerequisites for raising the price

Now all the coins have fallen. ALL

You do not understand. This is a sale
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Nice pump today of LAT. Very encouraging to watch the devs work in Telegram channel fixing all problems. I think once they figure out their appraisers strategy released to get real world assets on platform it will explode.
The company does not play a special role here, all the altcoins have risen in price

Bitcoin is already not needed by anyone, if nothing is invented this year, he will continue his fall

Yes, pump up to 20k was good, but all good things come to an end sooner or later

I'm afraid we'll never see it.
 Undecided
If we are really read by people from the LAKTOKEN team, what can we expect in the next few months?

Now all the coins have fallen. ALL

Are the newcomers here who joined us in 2018?

Oh, you must have seen a lot

I do not remember when I started. But one thing is for sure, I'm here until the end
Activity: 280
Merit: 100

1 Months since I made my withdrawal, contacted support and was told that devteam needs to review my special case :=)

Contacted support aprox. once a week since and all they tell me is that devteam will contact me as soon as they resolve my case. Haha??? Give me ETH back  Roll Eyes
Well, write to them again, such as you have them full. They can not remember everyone
Activity: 266

The person just picked up the chat i just had with you says they are trying to help me asked for my etherwallet address and said i needed to pay
My friend, they are trying to deceive you. Make screenshots and write to someone from admins

At the forum for a long time, it is in this thread from the very beginning, from August

I think I've been here since October
1 Months since I made my withdrawal, contacted support and was told that devteam needs to review my special case :=)

Contacted support aprox. once a week since and all they tell me is that devteam will contact me as soon as they resolve my case. Haha??? Give me ETH back  Roll Eyes
Hahaha. Well, as usual. Now wait for another month.

I think now they have a lot of bug reports and they will not have time to solve all the problems on time
Keep us informed
Pages:
Jump to: