Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔵 LATOKEN - Multi-Asset Trading Platform 🔵 - page 57. (Read 307564 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Nice pump today of LAT. Very encouraging to watch the devs work in Telegram channel fixing all problems. I think once they figure out their appraisers strategy released to get real world assets on platform it will explode.
The company does not play a special role here, all the altcoins have risen in price
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Nice pump today of LAT. Very encouraging to watch the devs work in Telegram channel fixing all problems. I think once they figure out their appraisers strategy released to get real world assets on platform it will explode.
Cool, almost 0.9 dollars

We are again getting to the moon

Although, stop, I think I hurried to conclusions
It's interesting, but somebody from the company comes to this forum. Or they do not even know that we are discussing them here.

They focus on telegram, they do not care about us

I thought that this forum is an important platform. experienced users here

That's it, we do not ask stupid questions. type: and when the moon?
It's interesting, but somebody from the company comes to this forum. Or they do not even know that we are discussing them here.

Not true, they post news in here. It's just we're more of self-organized community.

Or they have no time for it.

I guess they have enough personnel to monitor their communities.
Why do not they answer our questions in this forum?
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Good day! Our weekly Dev Update is ready. A lot of internal updates were done, and a lot of new functions are coming.

1. C++ high-performant matching engine. We started process of integration matching engine capable to process 2 000 000 of transactions per seconds. It will replace our current solution and give us ability to scale up to 5-6 millions of active users on our platform.

2. Kubernates-based microservices architecture. We are in the process of migration from our current architecture to the new one, which will give amazing speed for LA Platform. Each part of the system such as auth engine, assets listing, market data, etc. will become from 20 to 170 times faster.

3. Lightning-based network for processing trades. We are in the process of researching Lighting Network as a possible solution for decentralized exchange. First controlled transactions are done, so the next steps is to integrate Lightning Payment channels to the current matching engine. It will give us ability to process traded in peer-to-peer mode, without any deposits or withdrawals to the centralized exchange.

Stay tuned!

Awesome!
Activity: 284
🌟 LAToken ICO - August 22, 2017 🌟
Good day! Our weekly Dev Update is ready. A lot of internal updates were done, and a lot of new functions are coming.

1. C++ high-performant matching engine. We started process of integration matching engine capable to process 2 000 000 of transactions per seconds. It will replace our current solution and give us ability to scale up to 5-6 millions of active users on our platform.

2. Kubernates-based microservices architecture. We are in the process of migration from our current architecture to the new one, which will give amazing speed for LA Platform. Each part of the system such as auth engine, assets listing, market data, etc. will become from 20 to 170 times faster.

3. Lightning-based network for processing trades. We are in the process of researching Lighting Network as a possible solution for decentralized exchange. First controlled transactions are done, so the next steps is to integrate Lightning Payment channels to the current matching engine. It will give us ability to process traded in peer-to-peer mode, without any deposits or withdrawals to the centralized exchange.

Stay tuned!

I thought that this forum is an important platform. experienced users here

It would be cool if one of them was marked here

Or the CEO of the company would have responded to my post
Cool, almost 0.9 dollars

We are again getting to the moon
Activity: 420
Merit: 151

Not true, they post news in here. It's just we're more of self-organized community.

I guess they have enough personnel to monitor their communities.
Activity: 560
Now the price has risen on all coins, latoken was much higher still a couple of weeks ago

Yep, it just grows as ETH grows.
On the other hand, they never meet deadlines.
True, they never managed to do the work on time

So they seem to "introduce security system update", guess we won't be able to withdraw for a next few weeks.
Stop being an arse about that. They are aware of their problems and will get everything right.

It stays like this from August.

So they seem to "introduce security system update", guess we won't be able to withdraw for a next few weeks.
Stop being an arse about that. They are aware of their problems and will get everything right.
Do these tokens comply with ERC-20 standard?Can they be transferred to an external ETH wallet?

Yep, they even have the instructions at the site.
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
Do these tokens comply with ERC-20 standard?Can they be transferred to an external ETH wallet?

Yes, since they can ban everyone from TG.

They conduct dev blog by deadlines.
They promised to post updates every week. And do you know how much it's enough? for 2 week

But that's too much for them Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: