Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔵 LATOKEN - Multi-Asset Trading Platform 🔵 - page 56. (Read 307564 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
If we are really read by people from the LAKTOKEN team, what can we expect in the next few months?

Now there will be no strong boosts, most likely there will be a slow growth

Or vice versa because of bugs we will slowly roll down
Activity: 175
Merit: 12
1 Months since I made my withdrawal, contacted support and was told that devteam needs to review my special case :=)

Contacted support aprox. once a week since and all they tell me is that devteam will contact me as soon as they resolve my case. Haha??? Give me ETH back  Roll Eyes
Activity: 388
And who is how much time to sit in this thread?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Nice pump today of LAT. Very encouraging to watch the devs work in Telegram channel fixing all problems. I think once they figure out their appraisers strategy released to get real world assets on platform it will explode.
The company does not play a special role here, all the altcoins have risen in price

And bitcoin continues to fall

Bitcoin is already not needed by anyone, if nothing is invented this year, he will continue his fall
If we are really read by people from the LAKTOKEN team, what can we expect in the next few months?

I would have expected the price to be above $ 1
The person just picked up the chat i just had with you says they are trying to help me asked for my etherwallet address and said i needed to pay
This is a fraud. Write a request to the official chat room and you will be helped
https://t.me/latoken
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Nice pump today of LAT. Very encouraging to watch the devs work in Telegram channel fixing all problems. I think once they figure out their appraisers strategy released to get real world assets on platform it will explode.
The company does not play a special role here, all the altcoins have risen in price

And bitcoin continues to fall

There will be new exchanges, most likely
It's interesting, but somebody from the company comes to this forum. Or they do not even know that we are discussing them here.

They focus on telegram, they do not care about us

I thought that this forum is an important platform. experienced users here

That's it, we do not ask stupid questions. type: and when the moon?

We here just laugh at those who do not know how to hold
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
The person just picked up the chat i just had with you says they are trying to help me asked for my etherwallet address and said i needed to pay

Now there will be no strong boosts, most likely there will be a slow growth
LATOKEN is a successful company. I hope that the developers will be able to achieve their goals - and follow the road map.
Yes, they seem to have already achieved their goals, now it remains to correct mistakes and settle all legal issues
LATOKEN is a successful company. I hope that the developers will be able to achieve their goals - and follow the road map.
Now tell me, do you work for the company?
Activity: 630
Activity: 280
On the other hand, they never meet deadlines.
True, they never managed to do the work on time

So they seem to "introduce security system update", guess we won't be able to withdraw for a next few weeks.
Stop being an arse about that. They are aware of their problems and will get everything right.

It stays like this from August.
Wow are you following the company since August?
Now the price has risen on all coins, latoken was much higher still a couple of weeks ago

Yep, it just grows as ETH grows.
And I'm very happy about it.
Do these tokens comply with ERC-20 standard?Can they be transferred to an external ETH wallet?
Of course, the LA is an erc20 token
Good day! Our weekly Dev Update is ready. A lot of internal updates were done, and a lot of new functions are coming.

1. C++ high-performant matching engine. We started process of integration matching engine capable to process 2 000 000 of transactions per seconds. It will replace our current solution and give us ability to scale up to 5-6 millions of active users on our platform.

2. Kubernates-based microservices architecture. We are in the process of migration from our current architecture to the new one, which will give amazing speed for LA Platform. Each part of the system such as auth engine, assets listing, market data, etc. will become from 20 to 170 times faster.

3. Lightning-based network for processing trades. We are in the process of researching Lighting Network as a possible solution for decentralized exchange. First controlled transactions are done, so the next steps is to integrate Lightning Payment channels to the current matching engine. It will give us ability to process traded in peer-to-peer mode, without any deposits or withdrawals to the centralized exchange.

Stay tuned!
Wow, updates to us have come. Cool!
 Shocked
Good day! Our weekly Dev Update is ready. A lot of internal updates were done, and a lot of new functions are coming.

1. C++ high-performant matching engine. We started process of integration matching engine capable to process 2 000 000 of transactions per seconds. It will replace our current solution and give us ability to scale up to 5-6 millions of active users on our platform.

2. Kubernates-based microservices architecture. We are in the process of migration from our current architecture to the new one, which will give amazing speed for LA Platform. Each part of the system such as auth engine, assets listing, market data, etc. will become from 20 to 170 times faster.

3. Lightning-based network for processing trades. We are in the process of researching Lighting Network as a possible solution for decentralized exchange. First controlled transactions are done, so the next steps is to integrate Lightning Payment channels to the current matching engine. It will give us ability to process traded in peer-to-peer mode, without any deposits or withdrawals to the centralized exchange.

Stay tuned!
Cool, thank you so much
Pages:
Jump to: