Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔵 LATOKEN - Multi-Asset Trading Platform 🔵 - page 58. (Read 307564 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Nice pump today of LAT. Very encouraging to watch the devs work in Telegram channel fixing all problems. I think once they figure out their appraisers strategy released to get real world assets on platform it will explode.
Now the price has risen on all coins, latoken was much higher still a couple of weeks ago
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
On the other hand, they never meet deadlines.
True, they never managed to do the work on time

They conduct dev blog by deadlines.
They promised to post updates every week. And do you know how much it's enough? for 2 week

There is simply nothing to talk about, there are several major problems that they try to resolve as soon as possible

Today there was a fresh update, they say that almost everything was repaired. It is interesting, for how long?
It's interesting, but somebody from the company comes to this forum. Or they do not even know that we are discussing them here.

They focus on telegram, they do not care about us
They state goals, not deadlines. As good an approach as any.

It would be very-very nice of them to stick their goals to some dates.
And to sense? Then there will be only more apologies

Well, that's why they do not give any deadlines

Or they can not even imagine when they finish their work
It's interesting, but somebody from the company comes to this forum. Or they do not even know that we are discussing them here.

It would be cool if one of them was marked here
Nice pump today of LAT. Very encouraging to watch the devs work in Telegram channel fixing all problems. I think once they figure out their appraisers strategy released to get real world assets on platform it will explode.
Cool, almost 0.9 dollars
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
Activity: 388
Merit: 250

Well, that's why they do not give any deadlines
Activity: 434

They promised to post updates every week. And do you know how much it's enough? for 2 week

There is simply nothing to talk about, there are several major problems that they try to resolve as soon as possible

If the work will be done normally and everything will work, you can forgive and ripped off deadlines

LaToken (also Liquid Asset Token) is a blockchain platform for tokenizing and trading real assets such as shares (Apple, Amazon...), real estate, works of art, etc. using cryptocurrencies globally in the real economy.
Wow, thanks for the link from wikipedia

Are we on Wikipedia already? Wikipedia = moon!

Not at all. There're a mass of wikipedia articles which were visited by just a couple of enthusiasts.
You know, if you replace the word wikipedia with bitcoin, the meaning will not change

Wikipedia has long been of no use to anyone

Team says that there will be possible to trade stocks directly with BTC and ETH, so why do I need LATokens, it's similar with ICN when I released that I can by ICNX (now it have different name) only with BTC and ETH not ICN, I sold them all.

The details of the trade mechanism will be published right before the start of the full-scale trading.

Aside from means of trading, LAToken has a number of purposes, including paying fees on the platform.

Hope we won't just be paying fees with all these tokens?
They have a commission for withdrawal, but a small

And how much does the commission cost?
x3 on that, 4chan uber alles.
4chan gang Cool
I don't remember LAToken conducted a marketing campaign tho.
Now they are actively promoting the conference in Singapore. Go to any site like twich, you'll see their pre-roll
Activity: 420
Merit: 151

Activity: 420
Merit: 151

Dates couldn't be figured out exactly at this stage.
Pages:
Jump to: