Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔵 LATOKEN - Multi-Asset Trading Platform 🔵 - page 60. (Read 307564 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
This is not an excuse for today's problems

Not an excuse, but a sign of development at least.
Slow for a crypto-trading platform.
LaToken (also Liquid Asset Token) is a blockchain platform for tokenizing and trading real assets such as shares (Apple, Amazon...), real estate, works of art, etc. using cryptocurrencies globally in the real economy.
Wow, thanks for the link from wikipedia

Are we on Wikipedia already? Wikipedia = moon!

Not at all. There're a mass of wikipedia articles which were visited by just a couple of enthusiasts.
Activity: 420
Merit: 151
Well, they do not even give an approximate time frame, when all this will be ready

Exactly. It's like: "yes, we're going to make it. Someday. We don't say you're going to live to see it."

They want to see it asap themselves actually.

Not an excuse, but a sign of development at least.
LaToken (also Liquid Asset Token) is a blockchain platform for tokenizing and trading real assets such as shares (Apple, Amazon...), real estate, works of art, etc. using cryptocurrencies globally in the real economy.

Are we on Wikipedia already? Wikipedia = moon!
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Team says that there will be possible to trade stocks directly with BTC and ETH, so why do I need LATokens, it's similar with ICN when I released that I can by ICNX (now it have different name) only with BTC and ETH not ICN, I sold them all.

The details of the trade mechanism will be published right before the start of the full-scale trading.

Aside from means of trading, LAToken has a number of purposes, including paying fees on the platform.
Or mark the Singapore bars, which will hang on the conference

I think I'm going to write to their e-mail once again  Cool
Well, they do not even give an approximate time frame, when all this will be ready

Exactly. It's like: "yes, we're going to make it. Someday. We don't say you're going to live to see it."
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Team says that there will be possible to trade stocks directly with BTC and ETH, so why do I need LATokens, it's similar with ICN when I released that I can by ICNX (now it have different name) only with BTC and ETH not ICN, I sold them all.
Activity: 434
Yes, and you will answer when the conference is over

No, they have answered me, that's OK on their part.
Ok, I'll try to write them off to the email
So what's next?
Activity: 388
I meant the withdrawal and transfer of tokens

Ah, that one. Yes, seems to be not fixed since October.

If you remember October, you should know that back then the situation was much worse.
And the price for tokens was lower then

No, well, some time they worked
Activity: 700

Yes, the problems were with the fact that no one could even translate the broadcast onto their platform

Broadcast is not even the main purpose of the platform.

But they can't provide a function so basic??
I think they are all working now to eliminate all problems as soon as possible

Or mark the Singapore bars, which will hang on the conference
Yes, and you will answer when the conference is over

No, they have answered me, that's OK on their part.

Have you got a promocode?
Yes, I have one. PM me

If you remember October, you should know that back then the situation was much worse.

Nobody even said that the platform is completely refined

Lack of professionalism.

Nonsense. They had said it before that they will develop the platform, and that's what they do.
Guys, what is this thing added to the forum. What are these melts like?

Now we are like a typical forum with Karma Grin
Well, so can you give me a couple of pluses, bro
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: