Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LEASERIG.NET - rent&hire Quark hashing power! - page 26. (Read 106956 times)

Activity: 457
Merit: 273
djeZo, it might be very good if you would establish rating inside LeaseRig - similar (but simpler) as eBay ... when a lease would finish, the renter would rate the lease with a 1-5 stars (on-click) ... and you would display "Weighed Logarithmic LeaseRig Rating" (damn, I'm good with naming Wink WLLRR), for example:

user rated 4 stars to 72h lease; leaser received: (1+ln72)*4 points = 21,11 points
user rated 5 stars to 1h lease: leaser received: (1+ln1)*5 points = 5 points

So you would display the total points a leaser received (in this example 26,11) and average "starring", that would be (4+5)/2=4,5 stars.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
To whomever is renting my rig, there was a problem and my rig was mining my pool for a few hours instead of yours.  I have credited you with 4 hours additional mining time.

Please let me know if you have any other issues!

Thank you,
- Bitlynx
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Can I disable the rig while it is being rented? If not - is it possible to add that?
Merit: 520
I have a problem - I cannot modify my renting time. I want to give the user 6 hours. Upon entering 360 minutes, the time remained unchanged. Tried with 30 minutes - same thing. Also, I did not get paid.

Lease extension time is limited to +20% of original time. If you need to extend for more, refund is better option.

djeZo, thanks for the latest updates! However, here is some more work for you Wink :

1. this is minor (aesthetic): you should change this

"Modify renting time for"

change to

"Extend renting time for"

(to be clear that a rig provider is actually extending time, "modify" is somehow unclear - or can you actually put in negative values to even decrease rented time?)

2. this is more important:

When I put my rig to "Disable" you shouldn't hide all the editing options for a rig. This is very important when we are changing rig's type and therefore also wanna modify pricing. For example: I put my rig in "Disable" mode, switch cgminer to vertminer and then enable the rig - the pricing stays from the previous setting. Now, before I can make changes to pricing, someone might already hire my rig (believe or not, that just happened to me Wink ). Some kind of workaround would be to modify pricing before disabling the rig - but then again someone might rent it before I'm able to disable it and thus I can't even switch it anymore to another mode ... So, please, it would be very useful if you leave rig editing enabled when rig is disabled. Just print with red bold text DISABLED on top of the page so that I can clearly see that my rig is currently disabled.

Thanks for all the good work, LeaseRig rocks! Wink

1. Yes, you can enter in negative number to make lease shorter or even to terminate it.

2. Will fix this one tomorrow.
Activity: 95

When I put my rig to "Disable" you shouldn't hide all the editing options for a rig. This is very important when we are changing rig's type and therefore also wanna modify pricing. For example: I put my rig in "Disable" mode, switch cgminer to vertminer and then enable the rig - the pricing stays from the previous setting. Now, before I can make changes to pricing, someone might already hire my rig (believe or not, that just happened to me Wink ). Some kind of workaround would be to modify pricing before disabling the rig - but then again someone might rent it before I'm able to disable it and thus I can't even switch it anymore to another mode ... So, please, it would be very useful if you leave rig editing enabled when rig is disabled. Just print with red bold text DISABLED on top of the page so that I can clearly see that my rig is currently disabled.

+1
djeZo, thanks for the latest updates! However, here is some more work for you Wink :

1. this is minor (aesthetic): you should change this

"Modify renting time for"

change to

"Extend renting time for"

(to be clear that a rig provider is actually extending time, "modify" is somehow unclear - or can you actually put in negative values to even decrease rented time?)

Merit: 250
I have a problem - I cannot modify my renting time. I want to give the user 6 hours. Upon entering 360 minutes, the time remained unchanged. Tried with 30 minutes - same thing. Also, I did not get paid.
Activity: 95
I'm proud to announce that my last rig, Calvin, is ready for Maxcoin mining.
Only short leases for the moment.
Activity: 158
Merit: 39
escobol rig back online (needed to cut powered risers because of 2 psu), added 2h (1h extra)
Can you provide some guidance on converting to Scrypt-Jane & various Scrypt nFactor.

MINING RIG PROVIDERS ARE NEEDED! SCRYPT, SHA256, Scrypt-Jane & modified nFactor (VTC) & others (MAXCOIN)! Rig providers are paid 10-20% more than on competing sites, due to excellent service LeaseRig.net offers to customers. Taking care of customers is our highest priority and will stay that way!

If you are customer hiring rig; just find rig that is mining algo you need.

If you are provider; setup cgminer to mine certain coin, then in admin panel switch type. That's it!
Activity: 158
Merit: 39
my rig need a maintenance, need to power off (of coure i will extend time of lease)
Activity: 784
Merit: 504
Can you provide some guidance on converting to Scrypt-Jane & various Scrypt nFactor.

MINING RIG PROVIDERS ARE NEEDED! SCRYPT, SHA256, Scrypt-Jane & modified nFactor (VTC) & others (MAXCOIN)! Rig providers are paid 10-20% more than on competing sites, due to excellent service LeaseRig.net offers to customers. Taking care of customers is our highest priority and will stay that way!
Rental history is on now. You can view 20 past rentals, average price for them is also calculated.
Activity: 83
Yea I fully believe he will make it up for me, was just saying that to prevent more hassle when the next user rents it in few hours.

Terribly sorry about that.  For you rig owners out there, the first time you leave your rig unattended to take a quick weekend trip, this will happen to you, too. :-)

I'll be granting a free 36 hour rental to make up for the loss of the 24 hours of hashing.  And djeZo, thank you for the vote of confidence!  Grin
if i solomine local i just need my own IP or 127.0.0.1,  does it work if i point the rented rigs to my own IP?  what about port?

Point to your external IP and rpcport. If you hire more rigs, make sure you increase number of rpcthreads (set to equal or more than number of rigs).

You also need to take care of NAT (port forwarding) and set rpcallowip to *

how do i increase rpcthreads?

can you post a sample .conf for lets say 10 rented rigs?  Wink

and why do i need to port forward, rpc ports worked without yet

thanks! Smiley

You need to add following lines in your wallet config:

Code:
rpcthreads=10
rpcallowip=*

Everytime you are hosting something (accepting connections - like in this case, your wallet is accepting connections) you need to take care of NAT. So forward rpcport on your router.
You're welcome to rent my MAXCOIN GPU rig with optimal efficient configuration (caveminer01)! : http://leaserig.net/index.jsp?t=1

Keccak (SHA-3)

My mining rigs are located in professional data center backup-ed with UPS, redundant internet links, enterprise monitoring etc. I also provide custom website with rigs status. Feel free to PM me on bitcointalk.org with any questions/concerns.

Happy mining and get yourself some maxcoins!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
if i solomine local i just need my own IP or 127.0.0.1,  does it work if i point the rented rigs to my own IP?  what about port?

Point to your external IP and rpcport. If you hire more rigs, make sure you increase number of rpcthreads (set to equal or more than number of rigs).

how do i increase rpcthreads?

can you post a sample .conf for lets say 10 rented rigs?  Wink

and why do i need to port forward, rpc ports worked without yet

thanks! Smiley

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I have updated HOW-TO guide thread with another important info; when you are making batch or startup command line for cgminer, DO NOT include your startup pool info there - put your pool info inside CONFIG file! This is major importance, so that the starting up pools after crash are 100% matched to the ones before the crash.
Pages:
Jump to: