Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LEASERIG.NET - rent&hire Quark hashing power! - page 22. (Read 106956 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 520
What is the process if I need to setup custom cgminer fork for the new coin(non scrypt,scrypt-jane, etc), I guess I will not have an access to ssh on the rig, so what should I provide? Is compiled linux binary enough, or I have to provide source code for miner?

Official thread of the coin on this forum. Rig providers should be experienced enough to know what has to be done from there on. The whole point of this service is that customers don't have to take care of technicalities regarding rig setups to mine certain coin (the only technicality is setting rig to point to your pool).

If there is new coin (coming) out with special algo, just create order and write in comment coin name. This is a method to "inform" providers that you need rig for that coin. Sooner or later someone might put a rig up to fit your needs and fill your order.
ExD
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
What is the process if I need to setup custom cgminer fork for the new coin(non scrypt,scrypt-jane, etc), I guess I will not have an access to ssh on the rig, so what should I provide? Is compiled linux binary enough, or I have to provide source code for miner?
Activity: 83
When the Son of Odin gives out coin to his people, everyone takes notice. Wink
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Any idea wtf all the rigs are rented ? what are poeple mining Grin

Probably auroracoin!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-26083733
Smiley
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
i checked your list of rigs and one thing i noticed.. the price label are misleading.. like setting a low price on the front page then when u checked it the price is diff. that would be a bad impression coz how can you know they will do a good business with you when in a simple thing they are not telling what really is in there..

price listed is correct you need to check number of hours for that price generally more hours you rent cheaper ( not true is some cases)
Any idea wtf all the rigs are rented ? what are poeple mining Grin
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
i checked your list of rigs and one thing i noticed.. the price label are misleading.. like setting a low price on the front page then when u checked it the price is diff. that would be a bad impression coz how can you know they will do a good business with you when in a simple thing they are not telling what really is in there..
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
There are some delays in bitcoin network - some providers haven't got payment for their rigs and the TXIDs appear as being invalid on blockchain. I am still looking into it and will give you more conclusions once I know what is going on. The transactions are seen as being sent in my client (but pending, not confirmed) - in worse case scenario, there will be only some delays with these payments - nothing is lost.

I throughly pissed off at Mt. Gox for making such a news headline about transaction malleability, it has been known for over three years, but we never experienced shit like this until now...
There are some delays in bitcoin network - some providers haven't got payment for their rigs and the TXIDs appear as being invalid on blockchain. I am still looking into it and will give you more conclusions once I know what is going on. The transactions are seen as being sent in my client (but pending, not confirmed) - in worse case scenario, there will be only some delays with these payments - nothing is lost.
Can anybody with multiple rigs that just got rented confirm if it is only one person renting everything?
legendary
Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037
Heh ... can't believe it ... all Scrypt (131!) rigs except the super-expensive one are rented ... coool Wink

@thehun - set a lower price, I want to see the list emtpy Wink

I set a ridiculously high price because I was testing some stuff and needed to have the rig free. It's back on the market now  Smiley
Activity: 457
Merit: 273
Heh ... can't believe it ... all Scrypt (131!) rigs except the super-expensive one are rented ... coool Wink

@thehun - set a lower price, I want to see the list emtpy Wink

Activity: 457
Merit: 273
djeZo, you could display rig's description on the "HIRE MINING RIG" page.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
almost no free rigs, what coin now? Cheesy
exactly, what happened today?
everyone changing over to jane et al?

can I just put the rig up for 1 type at a time? so, scrypt or nfactor? or can the user select?
Activity: 158
Merit: 39
almost no free rigs, what coin now? Cheesy
I want to do some maintenance at the end of my current hirer's lease.

What's the correct way of telling leaserig not to lease my rig at the end of the lease?  If I click "disable rig" will this interrupt the current hire?

Or should I just increase current cost by a factor of 10, so nobody in their right mind will hire it? Thanks.,

You cant put rig in disabled mode when lease is going on. Increase prices or remove renting plans.
Activity: 96
I want to do some maintenance at the end of my current hirer's lease.

What's the correct way of telling leaserig not to lease my rig at the end of the lease?  If I click "disable rig" will this interrupt the current hire?

Or should I just increase current cost by a factor of 10, so nobody in their right mind will hire it? Thanks.,
how does this work? can i max out my rigs and once it gets rented you guys take over or do i have to stop mining in my own address on my own?

Yes, you set your default pool to mine on, and your rig will be mining away on whatever coin or pool you choose until your rig gets rented, then the renter has access to change the pools on your rig, and sets his own pools. Once the renters lease time is up, your pools are automatically added once again, and the renters are removed.

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
how does this work? can i max out my rigs and once it gets rented you guys take over or do i have to stop mining in my own address on my own?
If there was faulty API, it would be known. It is just a hidden bug, somewhere, non noticed yet and happens rarely. Anything could the reason to trigger it.
A strange thing happened earlier with one of my rigs, the moment that the customer rented my rig and LeaseRig tried to change the pool, which it did, cgminer was closed.. I didn't have the "open cgminer when closed outside of cgwatcher" option enabled, so it took me three hours to notice it.. I have since then enable that option so it shouldn't happen again. Do you think it is related to LeaseRig, or just a coincidence that it happened at the time of the rental?

There is no way I could close your cgminer Smiley Must have been the cgminer bug! I have seen quite some of them - cgminer simply crashes!

Strange.. here is the quote from the renter "Hi I leased Krishna and added my pool and hit switch. Says it turned off exactly as that happened, it was showing hash power before."

..weird.. only 3 hour and 45 minutes lost.. glad I caught it early, I added time to the renters lease so no worries.. I just wanted to check if something like a faulty api command could cause it to crash or something..

guess not, which is good to know.
Pages:
Jump to: