Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LEASERIG.NET - rent&hire Quark hashing power! - page 28. (Read 106956 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Woah, someone put buying order worth of whole 1 BTC for price 0.02 BTC/MH/day !!! Goooo grab that fast haha  Grin

how do i take the bid? from my login page?

No, from first page directly.

but Im not getting anything in the pull down menu, what do i log in as?
You wont get anything in the dropdown if all your rigs are already rented.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Woah, someone put buying order worth of whole 1 BTC for price 0.02 BTC/MH/day !!! Goooo grab that fast haha  Grin

but Im not getting anything in the pull down menu, what do i log in as?
Activity: 588
Merit: 520
I've been getting a heap of people messaging me asking to rent my rigs for SHA3 mining.

Anyway, I think that there might be enough demand for SHA3 mining that leaserig might want to support it. I suspect there will be quite a lot of demand for buyers of mining time now that Maxcoin is working.

The mining software appears to be a modified cgminer so there should be no difficulty from the backend.

me too

Just put your rig to Jane&nFactor type and write in description box that your rig is for maxcoin. Nothing else is needed.

In next update, type Jane&nFactor will be renamed to Jane&nFactor&Others.

I've been getting a heap of people messaging me asking to rent my rigs for SHA3 mining.

Anyway, I think that there might be enough demand for SHA3 mining that leaserig might want to support it. I suspect there will be quite a lot of demand for buyers of mining time now that Maxcoin is working.

The mining software appears to be a modified cgminer so there should be no difficulty from the backend.

me too
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Miner and technician

What 360 sec limit?
Could you add the current mining speed of each rig next to their name on the admin page? it would make it easier to spot problems from the admin page and save clicking through.

am sure you have a lot on your plate anyway, but maybe it could go onto project list?

thanks

and if the rig is currently let....   Smiley

how do i get rid of this 360 sec limit! Huh
You should create a category for Keccak minning (Maxcoin)

If it can be run on cgminer, then providers can put them on, on their own Smiley
Activity: 126
You should create a category for Keccak minning (Maxcoin)
Ah too bad. Do you remember if his pools were on top or yours (first in table)?

That I clearly remember mine was on top.

OK, looks like it is time for me to rewrite this part for the 4th time lol. Damn this cgminer, why does it has to struggle so much when removing active pool...

I will create a new worker thread that will be active for at least 5min trying to switch to wanted pools. This should at the end provide good enough method to make pool swapping at filling orders and lease termination 99% reliable.

That I clearly remember mine was on top.
Djezo, I just accepted an open order with one of my rigs, but when I went to check and see if the renters pools auto replaced mine, well it did add their pool, but secondary to mine, and mine wasn't removed. I manually removed it. Maybe there is a bug in the order system, check it out..

These issues are well known - cgminer WILL NOT ALLOW active pool to be removed. So if the customers pools weren't connected fastly enough, then your default pools would stay in the list.

I also explained that solution will come with another middleman software I will be working on soon.

But, what about priority? Were customers pools top priority?

Im not sure if their pool was top priority, but it was alive. I checked it about 30 seconds after accepting the offer, and it showed two pools mine and his, both alive, but mine was active. His could have been set to top priority and I just hadn't give cgminer enough time to switch over to it once it registered as alive, I didn't pay attention to which pool was actually set for what priority. I just noticed mine was still running and quickly removed it.
Djezo, I just accepted an open order with one of my rigs, but when I went to check and see if the renters pools auto replaced mine, well it did add their pool, but secondary to mine, and mine wasn't removed. I manually removed it. Maybe there is a bug in the order system, check it out..

These issues are well known - cgminer WILL NOT ALLOW active pool to be removed. So if the customers pools weren't connected fastly enough, then your default pools would stay in the list.

I also explained that solution will come with another middleman software I will be working on soon.

But, what about priority? Were customers pools top priority?
this system is just great!
I still don't understand why other more expensive rigs get rented when mine is at the top with the best prices... Im totally baffled, could it be that the renters don't actually compare ALL the renting plans between each rig and only choose by the lowest price, which could only be for 72hrs, whereas for 24hrs the price is much higher than mine... but then they still go for that higher one thinking that my 24hrs must also be just as high..

A suggestion for the renters to get a fair idea of price per rig.. instead of showing the lowest rental option for the rig, show a weighted average, which takes into account all of the rig owners plans.. so this evens the playing field for those with cheap 72hr rates and outrageous 1,3, and 6 hour rates.

Example here of somebody's rental plans:

12 *  0.02066667     = 0.24800004   
2 *   0.029             = 0.058   
6 *   0.02333333     = 0.13999998   
24 * 0.02             = 0.48   
36 * 0.01822222    = 0.65599992   
80 Hrs          1.58199994   

1.58199994 / 80hrs = 0.019774999 BTC/MH/day - Weighted average

is more accurate than showing simply .01822222

Pages:
Jump to: