Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Legolas Exchange, fair, secure and realistic exchange - page 2. (Read 22537 times)

Activity: 670
Merit: 130
Upcoming Bonus Token Distribution

As planned, ICO participants who have preserved the full amount of their LGO tokens will enjoy their first bonus in two weeks.

https://medium.com/lgogroup/upcoming-bonus-token-distribution-e1dacd454f03

i confirm i received bonus tokens !

exchange launch is in q3 2018 ??
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
seems interesting, is there any information about the technical things? it is good to add here.i would like to follow
Activity: 117
Merit: 11
Received my first bonus, thnx a lot and I wish u strenght
Activity: 9

As planned, ICO participants who have preserved the full amount of their LGO tokens will enjoy their first bonus in two weeks.

Article deleted Sad
Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
I have participated in the ICO, and have very high expectations for this project. Decentralized exchanges are the future, and LGO seems to have a fair balance of decentralization (providing security) and centralization (allowing professionalism and development). Looking forward to launching the exchange in Q3 2018.

How can you claim this fair balance of decentralization (providing security) and centralization when their product is not even released and i dont think this is a big project since they are most concentrated on catering institutionalized clients.
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
I have participated in the ICO, and have very high expectations for this project. Decentralized exchanges are the future, and LGO seems to have a fair balance of decentralization (providing security) and centralization (allowing professionalism and development). Looking forward to launching the exchange in Q3 2018.
copper member
Activity: 123
copper member
Activity: 123
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Get that Discord invite fixed.

WTF? Still waiting.
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
Waiting impatiently for the the launch of the exchange. Not much time left for the Q3 for the V1 release. Hope everything is going smoothly.
Activity: 280
Merit: 107
Legolas holding steady against BTC! Very nice.
Activity: 5
What is the price per token for round 0?

example : if a person has invested 1 btc in Round 0 how many LGO her obtained
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Price went up drastically, im starting to feel that there is an insider trading happening.. Couls it mean that there is a announcement gonna happen soon
Activity: 532
Merit: 103

I heavily invested in LGO because they seem like a solid project.
But They couldnt even send my Referall Bonus which the promised to do last month !
So I started to worry about their credibility on following their road map!
maybe they are still busy with the work and projects that they run, stay patient and positive thinking hopefully soon there will be clarity from them
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
Hello Legolas Exchange believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of Legolas Exchange at: https://cointopper.com/coin/legolasexchange

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Price is suddenly increased.. Could this be an insider news and someone secretly bought?
I dont see any news or announcements raised not even hints
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Get that Discord invite fixed.
Activity: 280
Merit: 107
If I had 10,000 LGO from ICO and I move them for trading to an exchange for a few weeks, then move the 10,000 LGO back to the original address, will I still be eligible for the holding bonus?

Thanks
It says: "Should you at any point come under the orignal recieved token balance."

So if you move them to an exchange, for a few weeks or even for 1 second, you will come under the initial balance and loose your rights to the bonus.
Activity: 61

If I had 10,000 LGO from ICO and I move them for trading to an exchange for a few weeks, then move the 10,000 LGO back to the original address, will I still be eligible for the holding bonus?

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: