Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Legolas Exchange, fair, secure and realistic exchange - page 4. (Read 22537 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

great job Legolas mowing so fast whit development and update it will beat Shady GDAX in no time after platform launch!
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
This is second market of my choice where I am highly interested in but somehow this token skipped away from me. It is good news that starting from tomorrow there will be chance for people like to have their buying opportunity. As token will be fuel inside the exchange for every operation this makes sense of buying. I believe exchanges have future of most of them will see success with the increase in demand of cryptocurrencies.
copper member
Activity: 123
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
What happens if you want to move your tokens for security reasons, like onto a ledger or trezor, can you apply to move 100% of your coins to a new address and still keep the bonus status?

You should have had them sent there in the first place.

Security is always dynamic, things change, your answer is pathetic
Your method is pathetic. You should have read first, then you would have known that they cannot be moved if you want the bonus. Now you're the victim of your own negligence.

Ok, you're right, nobody should ever move coins, thanks for the lesson Dad!
Activity: 280
Merit: 107
What happens if you want to move your tokens for security reasons, like onto a ledger or trezor, can you apply to move 100% of your coins to a new address and still keep the bonus status?

Your method is pathetic. You should have read first, then you would have known that they cannot be moved if you want the bonus. Now you're the victim of your own negligence.

Activity: 1
I also haven't received my tokens. Who can I contact?
Activity: 23
Tokens still not received.. whom to contact

Same here. I passed the kyc and entered the correct eth address.
I received an email that I would receive them yesterday. Many hours ago an announcement came that the distribution has ended. But I still haven't received anything. Who can I contact?
Activity: 3
Tokens received. Lets GO! Legolas Exchange will be huge.
Activity: 280
Merit: 107

That's an awesome incentive to hodl.

brand new
Activity: 0
This project looks very good, I do not know if you have a Chinese white paper, I want to learn more about it.
copper member
Activity: 35
to be honest I didn't like the way  it was handled. it already came out on idex and was trading for half a day going well below ic  price and THEN I got in in my wallet. If so I couldhave bought it from idex and not  go through ICO waiting the kyc and other bs...
those did NOT participate got better luck
Activity: 560
Merit: 128
I think that the well-chosen coin name is fifty percent success. I think that like the lover of the lords of the rings.
legendary
Activity: 1205
Merit: 1000
Tokens received! Thank you and good luck!  Cool
copper member
when list on any exchanges?
Unfortunately we can't comment on any possible exchange listings at this time.
Pages:
Jump to: