Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Legolas Exchange, fair, secure and realistic exchange - page 3. (Read 22537 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10
I love argumentation.
Is there a guide or a video that explains how to register my LGO tokens in my MEW before the swap happens? Or will the token remain an ERC-20 token even when the exchange is online?

Hi,

use EtherScan to have info about the token.
https://etherscan.io/token/0x123ab195dd38b1b40510d467a6a359b201af056f?a=0x9fd9c5a71cc72c523b2175eb8cefa043225f100a

The token contract address is
0x123ab195dd38b1b40510d467a6a359b201af056f

The decimals are

The ticker is
LGO
Activity: 376
Merit: 250
 Is there a guide or a video that explains how to register my LGO tokens in my MEW before the swap happens? Or will the token remain an ERC-20 token even when the exchange is online?
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
https://tothemoon.live/?IsPast=False&Page=1&Month=0&Year=0&CoinTypes=Legolas+Exchange+%28LGO%29&SortBy=0
Hey folk. Look how much events for this coin. I think i`ll go to meet Hilton London Olympia.
copper member
Activity: 123

Be careful! This is not our real account. This is a scam. Their handle is Legolaexchange (without the s).
Activity: 308
Merit: 111
interesting project , does anyone know how much they raised at ICO ?

according to their website: https://legolas.exchange/

Private Sale: 1504 BTC

Public Sale: 2000 BTC

so 3504 Bitcorns.

Does anyone know when it's supposed to launch?

Cheers

According to their roadmap, 1st version of trading platform will be launched in Q3 of 2018.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

according to their website: https://legolas.exchange/

Private Sale: 1504 BTC

Public Sale: 2000 BTC

so 3504 Bitcorns.

Does anyone know when it's supposed to launch?

Cheers
Activity: 128
Activity: 116
waiting for full working product as it will game change on market for sure!
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
Can't wait for the exchange to launch! There are expected to be a few exchanges launching in mid 2018 so hope legolas stands out.
Activity: 126
 interesting, is there any information about the technical things? it is good to add here, on your thread so people can understand your project easily,good luck
Activity: 672
I also haven't received my tokens. I also like the vision of devs team as like they are going to launch some revolutionary features.
I have confidence in this project. looks great
I agree with your opinion!
I am very confident in the project. Maybe I will find a new investment opportunity. How about you? Carefully find out more new information still more!
I am very confident in your project. Waiting for the latest information. Will anyone say that I rush to believe in you too soon! But adventure is one of my hobbies.
  Hope we will succeed!
Activity: 2
The exchange launches publicly in Q3, presumably late summer.
As stated in our FAQ the Beta is closed or private, with a strong focus on institutional investors. We already started working with some a couple of weeks ago, so you could say the Beta is already released. We will release teaser material such as screenshots very soon, so everyone can get an idea of how the exchange will look and feel.
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
When exchange?
Activity: 462
Any kind of predicted times yet with regard to legolas once the consecutive actions should be achieved?
copper member
Activity: 123
The first LegolasVote concluded!
These are the 5 projects that came out victorious and will be considered for listing in priority at the launch of Legolas Exchange!
Other coins will be listed by default, not subject to a vote ( $ETH, $XRP, $BCH...)

Activity: 365
Merit: 103
Legolas Exchange is now listed on CoinCodex, you can add LGO tokens to your CoinCodex portfolio!
Pages:
Jump to: