Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 💥 LendLedger | Data-driven, Decentralized Lending 🌎 Powered by Stellar ⚡ - page 12. (Read 4246 times)

Activity: 155
Merit: 0
We're so excited to have joined the Bad Crypto Podcast. Listen to our episode below as we discuss Stellar and the trillion dollar global lending gap.

https://i.imgur.com/WXQh8Pn.jpg

Great news  Wink
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
there are still people who make ico project that carries the concept of lending, whereas coin with the concept of lending is now rarely demand because prone scam
Activity: 195
Merit: 11
What kind of informal borrowers you'll work with?
Activity: 164
And what to expect, the blockchain is now an advanced technology. And if you apply it in the right place, the result will be big and good.

If the project will be developed well, it can be very successful. And the market, in general, will benefit, for sure.
Activity: 135
I never thought there was such a gap! Trillion dollar is a world wide gap?
Activity: 102
Merit: 12
How does LendLedger differentiate itself from ETHLend, except being based on a different platform (Stellar ) of course? I find it intriguing that it is based on Stellar, but I'd need more information on the exact mechanisms.
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
Impressive, seriously. What documents you will require to give someone a loan?
copper member
Activity: 75
Merit: 2
Minting the next generation fan 🏆
Activity: 111
Still having vague idea on this lending concept.
If in regular currency, when we borrow something, we have to leave our assets to the lender as the guaranty.
So what about in this LendLedger, does it has that different concept?

Same question! You need some kind of a guarantee.
Activity: 131
The project is very interesting. In deed, there are many small biz companies seeking for a loan and they can't get it
Activity: 171
How is the private sale going? And what is your softcap for this stage?
copper member
Activity: 86
Dive deep into our token mechanics in our latest blog post (tap below).

Any questions? Please ask.
copper member
[CLICK] Introducing our newest Community Expert:

copper member
If in regular currency, when we borrow something, we have to leave our assets to the lender as the guaranty.

Hi Nggedebus. If we understand correctly, you're inquiring about collateral. Our protocol can work for any kind of lending, but the major problem for millions of small businesses is that they don’t have collateral. So they need unsecured loans (like credit cards) where the lender relies a lot more on data to make a decision. LendLedger could also work for collateralized loans but that’s something the community will likely help build / grow with partnerships over time.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
And what to expect, the blockchain is now an advanced technology. And if you apply it in the right place, the result will be big and good.
copper member
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
copper member
copper member
We're so excited to have joined the Bad Crypto Podcast. Listen to our episode below as we discuss Stellar and the trillion dollar global lending gap.

Activity: 169
I think that this project has future and soon we will be able to use its capabilities that it provides us.                             
Pages:
Jump to: