Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] LIGHTPAYCOIN LPC ⭐ MASTERNODES ✅ POS ⭐ MNO AND CRYPTOBRIDGE LISTED ✅ - page 156. (Read 90904 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
200 BTT pages reached this is the first mn/pos coin I see very active BTT
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
LIGHTPAY COMMUNITY

WARNING:

Scammers are floating around Discord asking you to help get their funds off unicrypt.info
Don't fall for it! It's also Phishing site! They get you to deposit funds to release more! Scam scam scam! Be careful whom you trust in private messages!

Ok thank you we will be careful

Oh damn! What's really their aim? Everyone really need to be careful and cautious. We need to know that the Dev doesn't message first or any team member. For trusted information, we read from the announcement channel.

This post is a copy from LightPay Discord Support. Just want to let you know, there are many scammers trying to get free coins. Thanks to the Team they let us know!!!

The LPC team from start had offered countless opportunities for community members to earn free coin from faucet - I recall this was the most rewarding faucet I have ever seen yet. In 2 days you could get 1 LPC which was worth about $4-5 as at then. Then the activity bounties, invites, BTT bounties and many other opportunities to earn yet some people delight in frauding others. I wish they could be banned.
Activity: 140
Scammers everywhere we have to stay focused dont be a victim

The problem is, this folks look for promising project and make efforts to impersonate members to the team so as to fraud community members and investors. Thanks to LPC team for always notifying community members to be on the look out against these scammers. Please we all need to be careful.
Scammers everywhere we have to stay focused dont be a victim
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
LIGHTPAY COMMUNITY

WARNING:

Scammers are floating around Discord asking you to help get their funds off unicrypt.info
Don't fall for it! It's also Phishing site! They get you to deposit funds to release more! Scam scam scam! Be careful whom you trust in private messages!

Oh damn! What's really their aim? Everyone really need to be careful and cautious. We need to know that the Dev doesn't message first or any team member. For trusted information, we read from the announcement channel.

This post is a copy from LightPay Discord Support. Just want to let you know, there are many scammers trying to get free coins. Thanks to the Team they let us know!!!
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
LIGHTPAY COMMUNITY

WARNING:

LIGHTPAY COMMUNITY

WARNING:

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
LIGHTPAY COMMUNITY

WARNING:

Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Congrats on that price increase Smiley
D'you guys think that will help to get more eyes on Lightpaycoin? Are there are new people interested in the coin already? What do you think?

Yes the number of investors and values are increasing gradually, people are turning to LPC, seeking to acquire LPC as the investment base and the price increase is proof of this. I believe that soon with cryptopia the prices tend to double for the simple fact of being a famous exchange and with great monetary volume.

Famous doesn't really apply to Cryptopia, but they are alright. You can use them without having to be afraid that your funds will be stolen.

It will be nice really to see LPC on Cryptopia. I am positive all investors await the news..

The volume is at least so high there that it makes sense to open up an account there and start trading.
Activity: 39
will you provide bounty or airdrop?
LPC current status  (  Cryptobridge )

Last 24 hr Volume - 26.97k LPC / 21.599 BTC

Buy order              - TOTAL: 14.18383111 (BTC)

Sell Order              -  TOTAL: 7,528.5630267 (LPC)

Current Price          -  0.00078116 BTC
LPC roi is just 37 day's that means if we will start one mn today so we will get another mn in 37 that's too good
Yes and the annual roi is 995.95%
Wow that means 10 nodes in one year and if price will be 500k sat after one year that will be 25 BTC worth of LPC
Yes turn your 1 BTC into 25 or even more in just one year
Activity: 168
Lightpaycoin (LPC)
$6.05 USD (5.47%)
0.00081060 BTC (4.15%)
Activity: 784
Merit: 282
LPC roi is just 37 day's that means if we will start one mn today so we will get another mn in 37 that's too good
Wow that means 10 nodes in one year and if price will be 500k sat after one year that will be 25 BTC worth of LPC

Yes and that 500k satoshi is actually a conservative estimate. Imagine where LPC would be once the partnerships are completed. With a coin this active, there is no telling up to what price point it can achieve. The LPC team is really active and spares no time in developing new and innovative solutions.

I'd say it could be worth more than 500k by end of 2018 alone. The time to buy is now.
Soon LPC Anna is going to reach 200 pages. Dont forgot to Thank the Dev Team. They were the one who keep the Coin very active
Activity: 168
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
A very good project, my investments have already paid off at times 5 if not more.
I wish you to continue to develop actively.

Good for you pal, was too late when I discovered this coin to invest when the price is cheap. The team is very active for this coin, might be the biggest contender of all alt coins in the future.
Activity: 97
A very good project, my investments have already paid off at times 5 if not more.
I wish you to continue to develop actively.
Jump to: