Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] LIGHTPAYCOIN LPC ⭐ MASTERNODES ✅ POS ⭐ MNO AND CRYPTOBRIDGE LISTED ✅ - page 157. (Read 90904 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Morning everyone!

I watched the webinar, but couldn't make it to watch it all the way to the end.

Was there any news about the press release of the University? It's been a while now and it would do LPC good if it were to come out.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Keep claim and support LPC community.LPC have bright future. Smiley
Activity: 336
Thanks for share us week's webinar.this is full of information about LPC coin.
LPC current status  (  Crypto Bridge )

Last 24 hr Volume -  21.36k LPC / 17.039 BTC

Buy order              - TOTAL:    14.22896876 (BTC)

Sell Order              -  TOTAL:   7,956.5752020 (LPC)

Current Price          -  0.00079996 BTC
Thanks for LPC price update.LPC will up soon.
Activity: 378
Your professional profile on the blockchain
i have a feeling that after current corrections finish, Light Pay Coin will surpass 100k satoshi and start its new flight to come closer to the Moon.

it is possible that this will happen. it will not make us wait and we will see the result in a short time. I believe in this team.
ATM of Light Pay Coin project promised to appear in the Autumn.
Now, it's time to relax and wait for new all time highs in Autumn.
Someone who bought over 100k or 200k satoshi should not worry too much, because LPC will surpass these prices when ATM come to real life.
I'm also wait and relax for LPC price up and hope ATM of LPC will release soon.
I agree, still time to get some LPC and hold, stake, invest in  shared MN, anything, the price is afordable to buy some, the roi is great, and the price will reach moon soon

My opinion is, buy LightPay now, this is the time because you wont have this opportunity at current prices again.
LPC Team don´t stop a single minute to bring excellent news, thet don´t stop working to develop the coin.
Buy it and HODL!!!
Activity: 126
LPC roi is just 37 day's that means if we will start one mn today so we will get another mn in 37 that's too good
Activity: 336
LPC current status  (  Crypto Bridge )

Last 24 hr Volume -  21.36k LPC / 17.039 BTC

Buy order              - TOTAL:    14.22896876 (BTC)

Sell Order              -  TOTAL:   7,956.5752020 (LPC)

Current Price          -  0.00079996 BTC
now LPC stable at 78k-84k satoshi.hope up soon.
Activity: 364
LPC community, be advised that you should not send LPC anywhere on the request of anyone in LPC's Discord channel. There are lots of imposters on thas channel.
Activity: 140
Someone who bought over 100k or 200k satoshi should not worry too much, because LPC will surpass these prices when ATM come to real life.
I agree, still time to get some LPC and hold, stake, invest in  shared MN, anything, the price is afordable to buy some, the roi is great, and the price will reach moon soon

You are absolutley right. In 41 days you Will have 1 extra Mn. Current Mn worth is 5,733$. Its good Investement.
Activity: 266
LPC current status  (  Crypto Bridge )

Last 24 hr Volume -  21.36k LPC / 17.039 BTC

Buy order              - TOTAL:    14.22896876 (BTC)

Sell Order              -  TOTAL:   7,956.5752020 (LPC)

Current Price          -  0.00079996 BTC
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
I agree, still time to get some LPC and hold, stake, invest in  shared MN, anything, the price is afordable to buy some, the roi is great, and the price will reach moon soon
i have a feeling that after current corrections finish, Light Pay Coin will surpass 100k satoshi and start its new flight to come closer to the Moon.

Soon iT Will Go closer to Moon. Right now theres No other coin is So popular as LightPay Coin
LPC is really promiseing  coin.i'm believe that LPC is one of the successful project.
Yeah mate.i'm also believe LPC coin.LPC have strong community and their team members are also awesome.
I can see the future right now, people can't expect LPC price till December I think $100 what do you think

in the current market situation this is impossible. but if you look at the long-term perspective (about 2-3 years), then under favorable conditions for the crypto-currency market as a whole, this may well be!
$100 is high, but is possible, we can expecta great high when the team launch the ATM, I think that LPC can reach around $40.

$40 is reasonable and achievable with a shot push. You said it right. The price will rise that high in team accomplishing the ATM and other proposed plans which I believe the team is working hard towards it.

Could be more, But I'm keeping realistic, we have already see LPC reach $15, so $40 is a possible milestone, or even more.
I can see the future right now, people can't expect LPC price till December I think $100 what do you think

in the current market situation this is impossible. but if you look at the long-term perspective (about 2-3 years), then under favorable conditions for the crypto-currency market as a whole, this may well be!
$100 is high, but is possible, we can expecta great high when the team launch the ATM, I think that LPC can reach around $40.

$40 is reasonable and achievable with a shot push. You said it right. The price will rise that high in team accomplishing the ATM and other proposed plans which I believe the team is working hard towards it.

Jump to: