Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] LIGHTPAYCOIN LPC ⭐ MASTERNODES ✅ POS ⭐ MNO AND CRYPTOBRIDGE LISTED ✅ - page 158. (Read 90904 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 27
It's not possible for junior member, Only full member and aboce can add the logo.
The signature has ended and the new signature campaign that will start sunday is only for Hero and legendary member :/
More importantly, the current Light Pay Coin signature campaign has been in the last week this wave.
next wave will be announced later by LPC team.

They already announced, you can check on discord, and will start on 6 aug Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I can see the future right now, people can't expect LPC price till December I think $100 what do you think

in the current market situation this is impossible. but if you look at the long-term perspective (about 2-3 years), then under favorable conditions for the crypto-currency market as a whole, this may well be!

Talking about the price of LPC in 2-3 year really we can't speculate that yet. But with the development plans and partnership moves. We can expect a high price befitting this project.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
Is any bounty available apart from staking?

You will better find this information on the discord server. Check announcement, bounty and other channels on LPC discord server. You maybe lucky to find one. But the signature bounty had ended and new one is for hero and Legendary rank.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I can see the future right now, people can't expect LPC price till December I think $100 what do you think

in the current market situation this is impossible. but if you look at the long-term perspective (about 2-3 years), then under favorable conditions for the crypto-currency market as a whole, this may well be!
Activity: 29
Is any bounty available apart from staking?
Activity: 126
Now LPC active masternodes are 723 it will reach 1k SOON
Activity: 1020
Merit: 391
Again i will focus on the growth aspect and avoiding the technical aspect, observe the prices of this currency! The trend has already surpassed the resistance on the chart and a few posts back i commented on the base price for this coin. Now the base has the chance to increase again proving the solidity of this project.

I invite everyone to analyze the Charts.

It will be unsustainable growths without highly correlations with internally technical developments.
I highly believe you are wrong at this point.

I admire your opinion but as mentioned my focus is the charts analysis and consequently the success of this currency is derived from the internal steps of the project. I do not disagree with the technical part i just wanted to mention the value and the monetary part of the question.

However, Keep arguing your opinion and everyone's opinion is important.
Anyone know that exchange name of 8th exchange there LPC will be listed on 8th August

Let's wait for announcement. Assumption could be short sighting. Just accumulate as much LPC as you can and wait for the news.
Service Announcement of new coins

What coins is this ? Why did you post hete

I wish this spammer could get banned. It is ethically wrong to spam a thread with unrelated content. Similar spam link was posted yesterday on this thread and I don't seem to understand the intention of the spammer.
Activity: 266
Anyone know that exchange name of 8th exchange there LPC will be listed on 8th August

May be  this is the Top 50 Exchange ? Why No one dont know the name ?
Ok so today LPC will be listed on another exchange I'm so exited

Do you know the Exchange name or website link ? Like to open account
Activity: 266

Today ?  announcement says 8 th  of  August
TOP 50 Exchange   with  3 BTC listing fees  VS  Cryptopia ( Top 88 ) with 12 BTC listing Fees  Huh

One of the Top #50 is the best option and its less than 12 btc
Really then why we are not going to these top #50 exchanges instead of cryptopia

May be we Will Go Top 50 insted of Cryptopia.

In all honesty, most people I know prefer to limit their exchanges to about 3.. and Cryptopia makes its way to those 3 a lot of times.

What other exchanges are being considered at the moment that are as good or better than Cryptopia?

The idea of many different exchanges is for accessibility and convenience for investors to trade at whatever platform to choose to trade on. And LPC being on multiple exchanges isn't a bad idea. It give room for arbitrary trading too. Let's hit cryptopia and possibly binance and LPC is up to the moon.

I agree. But personally I would save up to get on Cryptopia instead of spending less on a less impactful exchange. But that's just personal opinion.

Binance is in a league of its own.. LPC on there will bring lots and lots of new investors.

Sure cryptopia as a major step is alright but still other smaller exchanges is much appreciated by average small investors. Then Binance should be the aim of any coin. LPC could target that for future.
Service Announcement of new coins

What coins is this ? Why did you post hete

Which of the exchange do you expect most for LPC to be listed? And wild guess?
Activity: 168
 Ok so LPC will be listed on another exchange I'm so exited
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
TOP 50 Exchange   with  3 BTC listing fees  VS  Cryptopia ( Top 88 ) with 12 BTC listing Fees  Huh

One of the Top #50 is the best option and its less than 12 btc
Really then why we are not going to these top #50 exchanges instead of cryptopia

May be we Will Go Top 50 insted of Cryptopia.

In all honesty, most people I know prefer to limit their exchanges to about 3.. and Cryptopia makes its way to those 3 a lot of times.

What other exchanges are being considered at the moment that are as good or better than Cryptopia?

The idea of many different exchanges is for accessibility and convenience for investors to trade at whatever platform to choose to trade on. And LPC being on multiple exchanges isn't a bad idea. It give room for arbitrary trading too. Let's hit cryptopia and possibly binance and LPC is up to the moon.

I agree. But personally I would save up to get on Cryptopia instead of spending less on a less impactful exchange. But that's just personal opinion.

Binance is in a league of its own.. LPC on there will bring lots and lots of new investors.
Jump to: