Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] LIGHTPAYCOIN LPC ⭐ MASTERNODES ✅ POS ⭐ MNO AND CRYPTOBRIDGE LISTED ✅ - page 159. (Read 90904 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 3
TOP 50 Exchange   with  3 BTC listing fees  VS  Cryptopia ( Top 88 ) with 12 BTC listing Fees  Huh

One of the Top #50 is the best option and its less than 12 btc
Really then why we are not going to these top #50 exchanges instead of cryptopia

May be we Will Go Top 50 insted of Cryptopia.

In all honesty, most people I know prefer to limit their exchanges to about 3.. and Cryptopia makes its way to those 3 a lot of times.

What other exchanges are being considered at the moment that are as good or better than Cryptopia?

The idea of many different exchanges is for accessibility and convenience for investors to trade at whatever platform to choose to trade on. And LPC being on multiple exchanges isn't a bad idea. It give room for arbitrary trading too. Let's hit cryptopia and possibly binance and LPC is up to the moon.
Activity: 784
Merit: 282
TOP 50 Exchange   with  3 BTC listing fees  VS  Cryptopia ( Top 88 ) with 12 BTC listing Fees  Huh

What is this top 50 exchange's name? Cryptopia is a good a stepping stone as any. I'm not worried about exchanges now because surely LPC will eventually be listed on most if not all exchanges because this coin has so much potential for success. We could be sitting on the next bitcoin/ethereum.

Imagining 10000%+ gains when LPC goes mainstream, i can't help but buy more.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100

Really then why we are not going to these top #50 exchanges instead of cryptopia

In all honesty, most people I know prefer to limit their exchanges to about 3.. and Cryptopia makes its way to those 3 a lot of times.

What other exchanges are being considered at the moment that are as good or better than Cryptopia?
Activity: 140
Merit: 0

Activity: 126

What happned to the ALT coins most of them were falling But LPC stay string
ALT coins price down bitcoin dump lpc good profit price rise up

Always happen with cryptocurrency.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
ALT coins price down bitcoin dump lpc good profit price rise up
Activity: 266
How was the latest webinar? Any good stuff in it?

Always, LPC Co-founder explain everything details. Long 1 hr 23 minutes watch fully
How was the latest webinar? Any good stuff in it?
Activity: 168
LPC current status  (  Cryptobridge )

Last 24 hr Volume - 51.56k LPC / 44.021 BTC

Buy order              - TOTAL: 13.76267095 (BTC)

Sell Order              -  TOTAL: 7,573.9215351 (LPC)

Current Price          -  0.00079500 BTC
LPC daily volume is always good on cryptobridge
Activity: 126
LPC current status  (  Cryptobridge )

Last 24 hr Volume - 51.56k LPC / 44.021 BTC

Buy order              - TOTAL: 13.76267095 (BTC)

Sell Order              -  TOTAL: 7,573.9215351 (LPC)

Current Price          -  0.00079500 BTC
Hmmm im sure we all know the answer, LightPay is a REAL coin with a Proffesional Team Smiley
Activity: 266
LPC current status  (  Crypto Bridge )

Last 24 hr Volume -  51.46k LPC / 43.964 BTC

Buy order              - TOTAL:    13.93261031 (BTC)

Sell Order              -  TOTAL:   7,328.7118317 (LPC)

Current Price          -  0.00080987
< ... >
I recommend you to drop original snapshotted image before posting it in the ANN topic.
Doing this can give your threads better interface, save more space for readers, and might not hurt their fingers.

Done mate Smiley and time to buy some more coins.

Love your posts nunoclix, but actually, the screenshotted image could be misleading for some. Relax everyone because the -13% is USD value which means it is a result of bitcoin being dumped and not LPC. Actually, LPC has been holding at quite a stable price range which could be a potential signal for an incoming BULL RUN real soon.

I would suggest buying more LPC while you still can.

Thank you so much for your words mate, from now one i will only post only the original image, just posted some a little bit lower in order to get the whole page, that was only the reason. Now time to buy more "my love" coins Smiley
Activity: 784
Merit: 282
< ... >
I recommend you to drop original snapshotted image before posting it in the ANN topic.
Doing this can give your threads better interface, save more space for readers, and might not hurt their fingers.

Love your posts nunoclix, but actually, the screenshotted image could be misleading for some. Relax everyone because the -13% is USD value which means it is a result of bitcoin being dumped and not LPC. Actually, LPC has been holding at quite a stable price range which could be a potential signal for an incoming BULL RUN real soon.

I would suggest buying more LPC while you still can.
< ... >

it is very good that immediately the answer goes and the communion at the highest level. others would so learn to lead a thread on the forum. i understand that you are one of the managers or project administrators at this stage of development?

No im not a manager, i´am a simple member of this great community trying to give all the info i can about our LightPay coin.
I follow LightPay coin almost since the start and now i can say, we are dealing with a super professional Team, i already saw and spoke with many coin
Admins but yeah, nothing compares with these ones. Truth must be said. Thank you for your words, they mean im doing  a good job Smiley
Jump to: