Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] LIGHTPAYCOIN LPC ⭐ MASTERNODES ✅ POS ⭐ MNO AND CRYPTOBRIDGE LISTED ✅ - page 161. (Read 90904 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Hello everybody.
there is no reward for staking for 5 days now, how many coins do you need to receive every day?

You need minimum 150 coin in a wallet to recive 1 stakes, if you have more coins you have more chance.
Activity: 252
LPC Amazing performance Coin Exchange 990K   Shocked
https://i.imgur.com/yZb3E7x.png?1
Yeah mate..but i'm now still hold my LPC for better value.
Activity: 336
this awesome project i have 1 masternode i receive 165$ for day!!!
very nice project.
you're now richman. Grin
i'm also try to rich trade with LPC coin. Cool
Activity: 252
LIGHTPAY COMMUNITY

LIGHTPAY CMC Today´s Market

http://i64.tinypic.com/2e4iuiw.jpg
Now LPC price increase that's why coinmaketcap also see green. Cheesy
Activity: 336
LPC Amazing performance Coin Exchange 990K   Shocked
https://i.imgur.com/yZb3E7x.png?1
Wow!!! really.now i will try to trade in coinExchange. Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
hello guys.
I have successfully added LPC signature now
but don't know to add logo whyyyyy
Can you please help me =)

It's not possible for junior member, Only full member and aboce can add the logo.
The signature has ended and the new signature campaign that will start sunday is only for Hero and legendary member :/
Activity: 34
Hello everybody.
there is no reward for staking for 5 days now, how many coins do you need to receive every day?

Also interested in this issue.
And do I have a link to a recent webinar? Very interesting to listen to
Activity: 30
Hello everybody.
copper member
Activity: 57
hello guys.
I have successfully added LPC signature now
but don't know to add logo whyyyyy
Can you please help me =)
Activity: 126
On 8th August LPC going to hit another exchange till that time or before that LPC will cross 120k sat
Activity: 1020
Merit: 391
sorry but just another copy coin with no future lightpay supposedly made to confuse newbies into thinking its related to lightning network then what does it makes dash lol super galactic pay? Grin anyone can make a masternode coin these days doesnt necessarily means it would succeed 

Actually your comment is very important to the project and many may ask, why is this comment important? In my opinion has a meaning that can further motivate developers and even in the Roman Empire had negative opinions. In general anyone can create a currency with masternode or something relative, but few coins are committed to grow with financial aspects low.

So i hope that Pirrlokk analyzes this post, after all criticizes help the community grow even more.
Activity: 1020
Merit: 391
Again i will focus on the growth aspect and avoiding the technical aspect, observe the prices of this currency! The trend has already surpassed the resistance on the chart and a few posts back i commented on the base price for this coin. Now the base has the chance to increase again proving the solidity of this project.

I invite everyone to analyze the Charts.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
sorry but just another copy coin with no future lightpay supposedly made to confuse newbies into thinking its related to lightning network then what does it makes dash lol super galactic pay? Grin anyone can make a masternode coin these days doesnt necessarily means it would succeed 

Do you mean to say you've not been following the progress of this project? Read about some collaboration moves and partnership for this project?  Then you are missing.

It is obviously another hate speech or fud. Perhaps he also missed a time to buy in dip. Whether you believe LPC is a unique coin project or another copy and paste, the commitment, plans and progress of the team behind this project is enough to invest in this project. Perhaps you are new to the thread, stick for a while and you will love the project.
Activity: 140

Do you mean to say you've not been following the progress of this project? Read about some collaboration moves and partnership for this project?  Then you are missing.
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
guys, too many price discussions. let's think about what is missing a coin. What can you add to the project to make it better?

Nice, for now we need to wait, we can check the news on discord, and LPC have a lot of work to do, I'm really want to see the atm.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
guys, too many price discussions. let's think about what is missing a coin. What can you add to the project to make it better?

Cool. What do you propose as missing in LPC and would want the team to fix. For I see the team to be responsive and could consider your suggestions. We sometimes watch the price here as every activities of the team translate into price rise of LPC.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
Activity: 281
Merit: 108
Crypto Enthusiast, Crypto Critic
It's really good to see how this project is going. Few things that I like about LPC:

- Transparent team
- Good volume
- Stable price despite high ROI
- Great marketing
- Promising roadmap

Activity: 126
LPC current price $6.58 near to hit $7 then next target $10 and then $12
Yeah good target's we will achieve them soon

It's been hit before and it looks like we'll be hitting it again soon!
Jump to: