Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] LIGHTPAYCOIN LPC ⭐ MASTERNODES ✅ POS ⭐ MNO AND CRYPTOBRIDGE LISTED ✅ - page 162. (Read 90904 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
LPC current price $6.58 near to hit $7 then next target $10 and then $12

It's been hit before and it looks like we'll be hitting it again soon!
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
LPC current price $6.58 near to hit $7 then next target $10 and then $12
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
LPC CB

LightPay wont stop, tremendous coin, need to say this, LightPay is the best coin i ever saw since i start on cryptocurrency!!!

I hope one day LPC Will stand next to DASH No other Masternode coin have this developement
Yes, and I will, and we will have Lambo
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

Service Announcement of new coins

Discord: https://discord.gg/UVsmTxQ

LPC no new coin please dont spam this topic
Activity: 140
LPC Amazing performance Coin Exchange 990K   Shocked
https://i.imgur.com/yZb3E7x.png?1

990 K Really ? I want to sell my LPC on Coinexchange.

Oh my! What does this variation in price mean on the different exchange
Activity: 378
Merit: 3

Service Announcement of new coins

Discord: https://discord.gg/UVsmTxQ

What's this please? Just a link? Is it related to LPC? What's should be done.
LPC Amazing performance Coin Exchange 990K   Shocked
https://i.imgur.com/yZb3E7x.png?1

990 K Really ? I want to sell my LPC on Coinexchange.
Activity: 266
Now active masternodes are 672 it's increasing everyday and now mn holder's daily income is more than 26 LPC
It's really very good new investor's are coming and LPC to the moon

Just wait some few weeks and you goona LPC passing the "typical" moon Smiley

How do you know what to expect a few more weeks? This information is reasonable? Of course I do not blame you at all, just want to understand how high the source is.

Hi there! I follow information, move and progress from team and what big news gonna happen next with the project to predict LPC price.
I think the the price will soon rise more higher too. Each team action is going to this.

Of course. This is August we were all anticipating. Big news from the team coming soon. And that will skyrocket the price of LPC. new investors and whales will jump into this project. Be glad you invested now.
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
✅Hello, LPC-Community!!!

✅I AM GLAD TO ANNOUNCE COIN WILL BE LISTED ON NEW EXCHANGE 8th of AUGUST

✅LPC was listed on https://walletinvestor.com/currency/lightpaycoin

✅More good news in the coming days

New possibilities for this project, now with this exchange as a new alternative is the chance needed to raise prices. Let's wait for the next steps and updates.

Congratulations to the developers!  Wink
Nice, LPC price still rising, great news like this make the project stronger.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Now active masternodes are 672 it's increasing everyday and now mn holder's daily income is more than 26 LPC

How do you know what to expect a few more weeks? This information is reasonable? Of course I do not blame you at all, just want to understand how high the source is.

Hi there! I follow information, move and progress from team and what big news gonna happen next with the project to predict LPC price.
I think the the price will soon rise more higher too. Each team action is going to this.
Now active masternodes are 472 it's increasing everyday and now mn holder's daily income is more than 26 LPC

above 500 I think

How secure is it to run LPC Masternode on stake united.? Do you have any idea about that? How they calculate their reward is it same as other host platforms or mn services?

If you watch Daily Trade closley you Will know.
From 60k its increase Everyday sharpley
Activity: 686
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 476

Just wait some few weeks and you goona see LPC passing the "typical" moon Smiley
Activity: 168
Now active masternodes are 472 it's increasing everyday and now mn holder's daily income is more than 26 LPC

Total Masternode Running  = 695. We Will reach 700 mark Today or tomorrow
Activity: 84

above 500 I think

472 ? Who told you its wrong number
Jump to: