Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] LIGHTPAYCOIN LPC ⭐ MASTERNODES ✅ POS ⭐ MNO AND CRYPTOBRIDGE LISTED ✅ - page 220. (Read 90904 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
LPC logo design and webdesign is really awesome.Good work LPC team.
I'm also satisfied with their logo and website design.Best work ever.
Activity: 336
LPC logo design and webdesign is really awesome.Good work LPC team.
Now i'm invest in LPC for future good profit.hope LPC price will up again.
LPC have very strong and great community.They are very helpfull.
yeah mate they are really helpful.support LPC team and stay happy.
LPC have very strong and great community.They are very helpfull.
Activity: 66
good day community!
is there any way to find out how many tokens have been sold already?
Activity: 18
Why so many coins are needed to get a reward once a day, it seems there was a minimum of 10
  Huh Huh Huh
✅Hello, LPC-Community!!!

✅I  am proud to announce that, https://a.radikal.ru/a37/1807/9f/6051e3185092.jpg COIN is having a great day today!!!

✅LPC is in a long-term partnership with UCF (University of Central Florida) and will cooperate in the implementation of contactless payments using NFC (Near Field Communication) technology on phones Android and IOS, as well as the installation and launch of the first ATMs in the US. The best programmers from UCF will work to improve user interfaces for wallets, point of sale devices, and ATMs.

✅UCF posted info on their official Twitter channel https://twitter.com/ucfsciences/status/1018933441130360832?s=21

✅This is a very big step for LPC.  We are the first cryptocurrency to have a multi-year partnership to develop wallets, point of sale devices and ATMs.  A long article and press release is coming soon!

✅LPC The Future Is Here!!!  Please like the tweet and retweet it to show your support. They are our biggest partner to date!

https://a.radikal.ru/a43/1807/7b/0639a2ad52f1.jpg
Wow...this is really great news for us...good luck
Activity: 4
Someone write please how much is the coin now. There is no possibility to enter the exchange

Right now 1 LPC is 75k sat it's just increasing now
yeah mate..but i think LPC will up 200k+
Activity: 126
Someone write please how much is the coin now. There is no possibility to enter the exchange

Right now 1 LPC is 75k sat it's just increasing now
Activity: 40
Activity: 34
only 18 retweets? common guys how many we are here....  are we not wanting price up ?? each one of us should retweet and make it popular

Activity: 30
What did the investors say? Judging by the announcements, everything is fine. Guys work more that would be yours and our coin was always high
Activity: 784
Merit: 282
In a different analysis. Are the prices cheap to buy? In my opinion yes when comparing with the project proposal and what will actually deliver the prices are minimal compared to the actual price activity with the delivered product. However the team needs to interact more to attract investors or enthusiasts.

While interaction is necessary and important, let's not forget the Dev. team are also always working hard to implement various plans in line with growth and development of this project. Hence, there are moderators, marketers and social media managers to respond when there are enquiries. And more so, I trust LPC team, they are not lacking in communication at all. They are doing their best.

I strongly agree. Actually, the entire LPC team (dev, marketing, management etc.) has a been doing an extraordinary job with the way this coin is being put out there. I admire the active updates and constant partnership announcements. If anything, this shows their commitment and resolve to push this coin towards the limits of success. The price is actually oversold right now and is a great time to buy more LPC.
copper member
Activity: 47
so many coins out there trying to get some sort of progress into the masses. here is one step done, not the biggest , but one step many couldnt do
copper member
Activity: 38
This is much better than just bare announcements.
Now my faith wakes up again
copper member
Activity: 48
✅Hello, LPC-Community!!!

✅I  am proud to announce that, COIN is having a great day today!!!

✅LPC is in a long-term partnership with UCF (University of Central Florida) and will cooperate in the implementation of contactless payments using NFC (Near Field Communication) technology on phones Android and IOS, as well as the installation and launch of the first ATMs in the US. The best programmers from UCF will work to improve user interfaces for wallets, point of sale devices, and ATMs.

✅UCF posted info on their official Twitter channel https://twitter.com/ucfsciences/status/1018933441130360832?s=21

✅This is a very big step for LPC.  We are the first cryptocurrency to have a multi-year partnership to develop wallets, point of sale devices and ATMs.  A long article and press release is coming soon!

✅LPC The Future Is Here!!!  Please like the tweet and retweet it to show your support. They are our biggest partner to date!

Well done boys. You prove to everyone that all your words do not differ from actions. I hope we will also see cryptopia, and a coinmarket
Activity: 98
Merit: 65
✅Hello, LPC-Community!!!

✅I  am proud to announce that, COIN is having a great day today!!!

✅This is a very big step for LPC.  We are the first cryptocurrency to have a multi-year partnership to develop wallets, point of sale devices and ATMs.  A long article and press release is coming soon!

✅LPC The Future Is Here!!!  Please like the tweet and retweet it to show your support. They are our biggest partner to date!

Jump to: