Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LiteDoge - such Community coin | no premine | very fast | much profit - page 2. (Read 125383 times)

Activity: 426
Merit: 250

New 3.4.1.1 wallet was just released. It fixes the syncing issues:

https://github.com/vashshawn/LDOGE/releases/tag/v3.4.1.1

Thx suchapp
OP page updated with current info / links
Uploading a new bootstrap file now.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Hi Guys, I downloaded the Ldoge window wallet but it won't sync. It stays all night without syncing. What to do next?  The wallet needs some upgrades. Normally every wallet sync when runs either slow or fast but Ldoge is completely still.

New 3.4.1.1 wallet was just released. It fixes the syncing issues:

https://github.com/vashshawn/LDOGE/releases/tag/v3.4.1.1
Activity: 9
Work in progress litedoge themed Iquidus explorer and copy-paste installation guide for ldoge node: http://ranking.ldoge.info/ edit: AND a new website Smiley https://ldoge.tech
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
We made some money with Ldoge in the past when the staking block was 30k

Now we have the opportunity to make that again the trend now is the fast transaction coins and Ldoge are

just do not waist the opportunity we need Dev team and just Verge it "change the name" and some publicity so more people know it.

once this happen Ldoge will be profitable again.

Activity: 135
My wallet won't sync but it says it has 16 active connections?  What do i do?

Running the latest wallet

Never had a problem syncing until recently

Download the latest bootstrap file...
https://mega.nz/#!t1g2EDhC!bmSsu2RMe8pBXURmgi_07k1CAH4pONwoCjlFkEc6pqA
unzip, place bootstrap.dat into your data folder
start your wallet and let it sync from there

This file is updated till December 6th, I can build another containing all blocks till today if you need it.

I didn't end up doing that but today it looks like its working again....
Activity: 88
Hi Guys, I downloaded the Ldoge window wallet but it won't sync. It stays all night without syncing. What to do next?  The wallet needs some upgrades. Normally every wallet sync when runs either slow or fast but Ldoge is completely still.
My wallet won't sync but it says it has 16 active connections?  What do i do?

Download the latest bootstrap file...
unzip, place bootstrap.dat into your data folder
start your wallet and let it sync from there

This file is updated till December 6th, I can build another containing all blocks till today if you need it.
Activity: 135
My wallet won't sync but it says it has 16 active connections?  What do i do?

Activity: 266
Merit: 101
If you are performing a new Litedoge installation, upgrading your client or if you just have to resync,
Download the latest bootstrap file:

Make sure you have at least 2 GB free space before starting. If you are close to that, consider upgrading your hard disk, you need it anyway.
Unzip, place bootstrap.dat into your Data directory and start your Litedoge client.
Blocks will be imported into your client and will get verified, without having to download the whole blockchain.

For Windows 7+ users, your Data directory sits at C:\Users\*username*\AppData\Roaming\Litedoge
(Replace *username* with your actual username)

Always keep a recent backup copy of your wallet.dat file at a separate & safe place!

Ask if you need any help.
Hi thanks for responding, yes I am using v3.4.0.0 and up to this day it has never synced still 1year 2wks behind so it says.  I have a good internet connection so it's not that.
I have tried a couple times doing as others have recommended by deleting the database--all that did was make it start all the way over? Any help appreciated.  Can;t understand prob cause I am not a coder how it can be so hard to create a wallet that works efficiently??  Have others that work seamlessly and dont have to sync the whole chain??

Well, I do use a Windows wallet to check my addresses and I sync it once a week to have it handy in case I need to send coins. A couple of times I needed to resync so I have bumped on certain blocks the wallet was refusing to go beyond. I don't really know why but I suspect these were the blocks some hard forks have occurred at the past.
The only workaround I found was to shut down the wallet and restart it. After a few minutes it was picking up from where it was stuck before.

There is also a bootstrap file to help you speed up the process. I have never used it since I stake Litedoge on a dedicated server and I dont care to sync this wallet fast - but I know it works because it has helped others. Try it here:
https://mega.nz/#!DxICFL7C!ZHUTb0SDz3LPQq4PobHbrOF46RE8Q5ZgJbjb-MqIHJI - it is updated up to 5/27/2017
Activity: 18
Hi thanks for responding, yes I am using v3.4.0.0 and up to this day it has never synced still 1year 2wks behind so it says.  I have a good internet connection so it's not that.
I have tried a couple times doing as others have recommended by deleting the database--all that did was make it start all the way over? Any help appreciated.  Can;t understand prob cause I am not a coder how it can be so hard to create a wallet that works efficiently??  Have others that work seamlessly and dont have to sync the whole chain??
first try if you can just place the old wallet.dat in the system folder where you new wallet.dat is located.
if this doesn't work you could try to dump all private keys of the old wallet and import them into the new wallet.
if you don't know how to do that maybe google or come back to ask here.

good luck

Hello I am asking for help with the LiteDoge wallet as it does not work for me presently!  Why in the world is/how can it be 2 yrs behind.  Maybe a better question is--Does the LiteDoge project still exist? or has it been abandoned? I ask cause common sense says if Ur wallet don't work how is anyone supposed to accumulate your coin and promote it?  Cant find any help anywhere.  Found this site so giving another shot to see if anyone knows anything?  Thanks in advance and appreciate any comments good or bad.

Not even expecting a reply and WOW NOT  WTF how do you expect to grow anything without some soul LOL soil

Litedoge is alive and staking just fine.
Are you sure you are trying to sync with the latest wallet? Because it will never sync if you are using an older version.
Activity: 18
first try if you can just place the old wallet.dat in the system folder where you new wallet.dat is located.
if this doesn't work you could try to dump all private keys of the old wallet and import them into the new wallet.

good luck

Hello I am asking for help with the LiteDoge wallet as it does not work for me presently!  Why in the world is/how can it be 2 yrs behind.  Maybe a better question is--Does the LiteDoge project still exist? or has it been abandoned? I ask cause common sense says if Ur wallet don't work how is anyone supposed to accumulate your coin and promote it?  Cant find any help anywhere.  Found this site so giving another shot to see if anyone knows anything?  Thanks in advance and appreciate any comments good or bad.

Not even expecting a reply and WOW NOT  WTF how do you expect to grow anything without some soul LOL soil

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109
Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!

good luck
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
 I was going through my files and I found an old data wallet for LiteDoge.  if I download a new wallet can I just transfer the old wallet data to the new wallet? the old wallet had a balance..
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

STAKE COINS swap project.
You stake TALK. We stake your coin.
Why?
More nodes the better!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21126767

Either way stop by and promote your POS coin.

----
LDOGE is all about the sats baseline Wink
Activity: 88
I'm excited about this coin... I saw the price go up on cryptopia today...I think we should try to drive it up even further. I like the idea of nobody sells for less than 4 sats. Then we can raise it by 1 sat every week, just by raising our minimum sale price. We need to get Litedoge listed on other exchanges too. The coin is built around the community, so let's join together to promote this thing like crazy.
Pages:
Jump to: