Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LiteDoge - such Community coin | no premine | very fast | much profit - page 7. (Read 125384 times)

Activity: 530
Merit: 253
LDOGE aka Litedoge -stakeable 2.0 doge
The original post is not fine and you are only reachable through bitcointalk, so all you have said so far is your opinion what are false. Give it up, you think I will?

The OP is fine and this thread will stick here. You are not going to muzzle anyone and you will not violate anyone's right of free speech, especially mine. If you don't like this threead, don't post here.

Well for you to bring up violation of free speech just proves more you have your own agenda. I am not trying to muzzle your voice/opinion. You are no longer going to be notified of any updates to litedoge developments or websites, and no one is really coming to this thread anymore from the community along with the development team. So this thread is no longer relevant, and has already been removed as being the legit source of litedoge info from a few majors sites already to the new thread now. So the sooner you realize you are only one keeping this thread alive and move on the better.
Activity: 426
Merit: 250
The original post is not fine and you are only reachable through bitcointalk, so all you have said so far is your opinion what are false. Give it up, you think I will?

The OP is fine and this thread will stick here. You are not going to muzzle anyone and you will not violate anyone's right of free speech, especially mine. If you don't like this threead, don't post here.

Edit: and if your problem is how to reach me, send me a PM and a couple of seconds later I will have it on my cellphone. That's far faster than anyone can reach you.
well you obviously have a agenda if you don't want to close this thread, your actions speak for themselves and how you have taken care of the OP on here does no justice for ldoge community

vashshawn, the OP is just fine
Now please stop spamming and get off my back.
well you obviously have a agenda if you don't want to close this thread, your actions speak for themselves and how you have taken care of the OP on here does no justice for ldoge community
Right....
go on, keep spaming the thread, it might get your account deleted after all
Since this is no longer an updated Oringal Post thread for ldoge with dead web links, a new thread has been created what will be constantly maintained with updated working web links and litedoge related info.
This thread is now consider dead please move onward to the new thread link, please and thank you - from the ldoge dev team https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annldoge-litedoge-such-fast-such-stake-wow-proof-of-stake-20-1308769

Well I'm happy to say I finally got over the 10 million LDOGE mark and the staking rewards have been coming in a lot nicer more and more often so I can't complain.  Maybe we could get some gaming for LDOGE going to give people something to do with their coins and add some more interest Cheesy

way to go NoobKidOnTheBlock

Happy Staking :-)
This thread stays right here and it will always be updated with the latest Litedoge info.

vashshawn, please stop pushing it, you have no idea how much damage this is going to bring...
Since this is no longer an updated Oringal Post thread for ldoge with dead web links, a new thread has been created what will be constantly maintained with updated working web links and litedoge related info.
This thread is now consider dead please move onward to the new thread link, please and thank you - from the ldoge dev team https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annldoge-litedoge-such-fast-such-stake-wow-proof-of-stake-20-1308769

Yes you are in control of this thread, and I am not calling people names and trying to make myself seem smarter or better unlike you. I am trying to be kind, open, and honest. If you truly think this is a burden then why are you bothering to keep going with this thread just let it go and move on. If you feel you like you want to be compensated well that is another story. Just please don't take it personal and if you don't care to be in control of this thread well then close and move on. We appreciate the work you did on it from the beginning and we will do our best to make sure things go well moving forward, no one is in control of this coin but there is development and projects for the future of this coin. We just want to move forward please and thank you. Please do what is best and close this thread.

vashshawn, get off my back, I am not going anywhere and so does this thread.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Well I'm happy to say I finally got over the 10 million LDOGE mark and the staking rewards have been coming in a lot nicer more and more often so I can't complain.  Maybe we could get some gaming for LDOGE going to give people something to do with their coins and add some more interest Cheesy
yes you are in control of this thread that is what you are in

I am more then willing to make the new thread non moderated, also I only deleted your post because you fudded the thread with a lie to try to make your ego feel better because you were no longer in control. The litedoge development team does not approve of you being the person to run the litedoge thread since you seem to don't care about the coin really even though you say you do and would rather create drama whenever you feel like things are not going your way, along with keeping non litedoge related and dead links in the OP.  Your not being professional and just doing whatever you want on this thread. Bitcointalk shouldn't be the only way to get a hold of someone just to change and update a OP. I would appreciate if you just closed this thread and deleted your first post. Things will go just fine without you heavensopen. Please understand and try not to take it personal, we just want to move on and do what is best for the litedoge community and development team as a whole. Thank you

You are just showing off to everybody your IQ level.
I was never in control of anything, I just post messages in this thread like everybody else does.
And I don't care to be in control, I stated that clearly. Being in control is time consuming and I don't have so much time to spare.

Keep that control, it is all yours. But remember, the coin is not. You will learn more when you grow up

Yes you are in control of this thread, and I am not calling people names and trying to make myself seem smarter or better unlike you. I am trying to be kind, open, and honest. If you truly think this is a burden then why are you bothering to keep going with this thread just let it go and move on. If you feel you like you want to be compensated well that is another story. Just please don't take it personal and if you don't care to be in control of this thread well then close and move on. We appreciate the work you did on it from the beginning and we will do our best to make sure things go well moving forward, no one is in control of this coin but there is development and projects for the future of this coin. We just want to move forward please and thank you. Please do what is best and close this thread.

I am more then willing to make the new thread non moderated, also I only deleted your post because you fudded the thread with a lie to try to make your ego feel better because you were no longer in control. The litedoge development team does not approve of you being the person to run the litedoge thread since you seem to don't care about the coin really even though you say you do and would rather create drama whenever you feel like things are not going your way, along with keeping non litedoge related and dead links in the OP.  Your not being professional and just doing whatever you want on this thread. Bitcointalk shouldn't be the only way to get a hold of someone just to change and update a OP. I would appreciate if you just closed this thread and deleted your first post. Things will go just fine without you heavensopen. Please understand and try not to take it personal, we just want to move on and do what is best for the litedoge community and development team as a whole. Thank you

You are just showing off to everybody your IQ level.
I was never in control of anything, I just post messages in this thread like everybody else does.
And I don't care to be in control, I stated that clearly. Being in control is time consuming and I don't have so much time to spare.

Keep that control, it is all yours. But remember, the coin is not. You will learn more when you grow up

I'm not trying to make waves with you nor do I like drama so I'm a bit conflicted here. I want us all to just get along and I know Heathcoin/heathkid wants us all to get along as well. Your a supporter of this coin and I can see you care with the passion you've shown in this thread but like you said running this thread is a burden to you that you'd rather not have and of course you can't just "hand it over" to anyone else your stuck with it. So based on the fact you can't move it to anyone else to do it unless you just give your account on here over to someone else that would be a good reason to just make another thread. As for that new thread being moderated you'd have to bring that up to said OP of the new thread and I would recommend doing it without drama.

Your also right I don't know you and course you don't know me and I'm willing to get to know you if your truly a supporter of this coin still and I'm sure that others that don't know you would want to get to know you and everyone in the coin wants your support of the coin as well.

Just can I ask 1 favor of you from one supporter to another? please stop the drama and be willing to see the light in the direction this coin is taking ALSO understand that MinerFTW isn't actually gone from the coin or Dev team. Here's MinerFTW own words "im still watching the guys but also busy with my hosting company and explorer site and pool atm" so like I said he's not gone or out of the DEV team just he's got other stuff on his plate and not just ldoge.

Alex

Alex, please, my decisions are final and I know very well what I'm talking about.
It is obvious I can't just hand over my BCT account for someone else to maintain the OP on this thread, so I will continue doing this indefinitely. After all, I am not turning my back to the coin and I will continue to support it. Everybody else, is free to go post wherever they like, either here, the new thread or write a message onto the wall of their town hall. I don't own Litedoge and neither is anybody else.

And no, this is not a good reason for a new thread, especially for a moderated one (mind you, moderated threads are commonly used for scams). If you or anybody else spot something on the OP message that gives out wrong information or a dead link, the logical thing would be to inform me, either with a post or in pm. Nobody did that and heck, you can see I have a computer around me 20 hours per day, the only reason not to change something immediately would be to be sleeping or driving.

If you still think I am the one creating drama and problems, hold that thought and we will discuss it when time comes. Because I am more than confident you will change your mind at some point. I don't want to say more in public, it will not do any good.

Litedoge's Old Guard stays here.

I am more then willing to make the new thread non moderated, also I only deleted your post because you fudded the thread with a lie to try to make your ego feel better because you were no longer in control. The litedoge development team does not approve of you being the person to run the litedoge thread since you seem to don't care about the coin really even though you say you do and would rather create drama whenever you feel like things are not going your way, along with keeping non litedoge related and dead links in the OP.  Your not being professional and just doing whatever you want on this thread. Bitcointalk shouldn't be the only way to get a hold of someone just to change and update a OP. I would appreciate if you just closed this thread and deleted your first post. Things will go just fine without you heavensopen. Please understand and try not to take it personal, we just want to move on and do what is best for the litedoge community and development team as a whole. Thank you

@heavensopen, I'm sorry about my comments last night.  I was pretty upset.  Why not just join the new thread and move on?

@heathcoin,
I would prefer to avoid that, there is no reason to make things more complicated than they already are. I just don't get why you got so upset. Really, was a broken link the reason for all this?

Anyway, I only want you to understand that I am not interested to rule the coin, the community or any member. I am interested for the coin to move forward, to get out of the puddle and to have transparency in everything. Nobody is "better" than the rest, we are all giving what we are able to give.

And I am just sad with all this but will carry on anyway.
Activity: 233
Merit: 100

The site looks promising. A great effort from a member of the community. I am glad that LDOGE community is so active and contributing to the coin (apart from others which try to make it their own way like the ones who created the new thread) If we want to make LiteDoge succeed we need to stop trying to make a diversion and work together as a community to help it stand and reach to the moon.

I have tested the site carefully on different browsers and platforms, and everything is working fine. The design is nice, clean and it makes it easy to navigate where you want to go (like downloading wallets, roadmap, etc) Would be better if it could have a better domain like .net, .xyz, or any other besides the subdomain (4dtwo.com) it already has. But it is just a suggestion to make it look more professional. Anyways, I like it.  Smiley

Please lets not start a new flame, this will not do any good.
If they want a new thread, so be it, nobody can order them not to.

@heavensopen, I'm sorry about my comments last night.  I was pretty upset.  Why not just join the new thread and move on?

The site looks promising. A great effort from a member of the community. I am glad that LDOGE community is so active and contributing to the coin (apart from others which try to make it their own way like the ones who created the new thread) If we want to make LiteDoge succeed we need to stop trying to make a diversion and work together as a community to help it stand and reach to the moon.

I have tested the site carefully on different browsers and platforms, and everything is working fine. The design is nice, clean and it makes it easy to navigate where you want to go (like downloading wallets, roadmap, etc) Would be better if it could have a better domain like .net, .xyz, or any other besides the subdomain (4dtwo.com) it already has. But it is just a suggestion to make it look more professional. Anyways, I like it.  Smiley

Please lets not start a new flame, this will not do any good.
If they want a new thread, so be it, nobody can order them not to.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Hey everyone,

Litedoge is my favorite coin and I have been developing a LDOGE page http://litedoge.4dtwo.com. Check it out at its temporary domain Smiley

Let me know of any content I am missing.

Stake on!

I'm not trying to make waves with you nor do I like drama so I'm a bit conflicted here. I want us all to just get along and I know Heathcoin/heathkid wants us all to get along as well. Your a supporter of this coin and I can see you care with the passion you've shown in this thread but like you said running this thread is a burden to you that you'd rather not have and of course you can't just "hand it over" to anyone else your stuck with it. So based on the fact you can't move it to anyone else to do it unless you just give your account on here over to someone else that would be a good reason to just make another thread. As for that new thread being moderated you'd have to bring that up to said OP of the new thread and I would recommend doing it without drama.

Your also right I don't know you and course you don't know me and I'm willing to get to know you if your truly a supporter of this coin still and I'm sure that others that don't know you would want to get to know you and everyone in the coin wants your support of the coin as well.

Just can I ask 1 favor of you from one supporter to another? please stop the drama and be willing to see the light in the direction this coin is taking ALSO understand that MinerFTW isn't actually gone from the coin or Dev team. Here's MinerFTW own words "im still watching the guys but also busy with my hosting company and explorer site and pool atm" so like I said he's not gone or out of the DEV team just he's got other stuff on his plate and not just ldoge.

Alex

Alex, please, my decisions are final and I know very well what I'm talking about.
It is obvious I can't just hand over my BCT account for someone else to maintain the OP on this thread, so I will continue doing this indefinitely. After all, I am not turning my back to the coin and I will continue to support it. Everybody else, is free to go post wherever they like, either here, the new thread or write a message onto the wall of their town hall. I don't own Litedoge and neither is anybody else.

And no, this is not a good reason for a new thread, especially for a moderated one (mind you, moderated threads are commonly used for scams). If you or anybody else spot something on the OP message that gives out wrong information or a dead link, the logical thing would be to inform me, either with a post or in pm. Nobody did that and heck, you can see I have a computer around me 20 hours per day, the only reason not to change something immediately would be to be sleeping or driving.

If you still think I am the one creating drama and problems, hold that thought and we will discuss it when time comes. Because I am more than confident you will change your mind at some point. I don't want to say more in public, it will not do any good.

Litedoge's Old Guard stays here.
Pages:
Jump to: