Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LOBSTEX [MASTERNODES] [NO ICO] [PoS] [SwifTX] (UPDATED) - page 15. (Read 358221 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Much depends on that. what kind of mood the whales will have, because their position influences the market. It is the whales who decide who to live, and who does not)

And do you think whales have the opportunity to raise the popularity of the future exchanger
XLobs Centralized exchange Huh
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Much depends on that. what kind of mood the whales will have, because their position influences the market. It is the whales who decide who to live, and who does not)
Whence such crazy ideas, do you really think that the truth will be a war between cryptocurrencies? I think this will not come to this, but the idea with the exchangers - I like it.
Activity: 252
I think that now is only the beginning, when more people will be dragged into this business, then the cleaning will begin. Will remove unnecessary tokens.

Then the war for a place in the sun will begin, this is likely. So the one who has time to prepare - will get more chances.

Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Well, I think that already many are just tired of a lot of cryptocurrency for which there is no use.

And what do you think will soon begin the struggle for a place under the sun? I think yes!

I also think so, there is already a lot of diverse crypto currency, for which in principle there is no application
Well, I think that already many are just tired of a lot of cryptocurrency for which there is no use.

And what do you think will soon begin the struggle for a place under the sun? I think yes!
Activity: 13
It's a good idea to design an exchanger for your own token, but why? I don't quite understand!
It will be possible to use the token as a means of paying commission for transactions, this is big plus for coin!

But for now, I really do not see any possibility to use the token again ...

Sometimes everything is kept only on the community and idea, if the fat investor pays attention - then will be success.
Activity: 168
It's a good idea to design an exchanger for your own token, but why? I don't quite understand!
It will be possible to use the token as a means of paying commission for transactions, this is big plus for coin!

But for now, I really do not see any possibility to use the token again ...
Activity: 14
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
The problems of Zerocoin node were reviewed years ago, but this guys was unable to read about((
Yes, of course, now any person can easily acquire a cryptocurrency. And for any convenient means of payment, the exchanger accepts everything.

Man, this is a business, and the one who is quicker will get the most))) Such a law of nature))
Activity: 13
Yes, of course, now any person can easily acquire a cryptocurrency. And for any convenient means of payment, the exchanger accepts everything.
This in most cases, and not necessary, I think everyone saw how many exchanges already exist.
I noticed that in recent years a huge number of exchangers has grown. I think this in connection with the popularization of cryptocurrency

If to tell the truth - then the exchangers are now beginning to develop for the reason that the demand for trade operations with the cryptocurrency increased.
This is not a cause, but a consequence, in fact, all these people just want to make money))

But very few of them provide the exchange for their token, it's cool.

Yes, indeed, not every project develops the exchange personally for trading its token.
Activity: 252
I noticed that in recent years a huge number of exchangers has grown. I think this in connection with the popularization of cryptocurrency

If to tell the truth - then the exchangers are now beginning to develop for the reason that the demand for trade operations with the cryptocurrency increased.
This is not a cause, but a consequence, in fact, all these people just want to make money))

But very few of them provide the exchange for their token, it's cool.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2

I heard that the next time we are going to please with some innovations))

I also read about this in a telegram. It seems that the developers are going to develop an exchanger, in which there will be a commission to pay tokens by Lobs.

This is a cool idea, this approach will make the token even more attractive to the investor.

The main thing is that the token will be used, which means a constant increase in demand) A huge plus for any project.
Pages:
Jump to: