Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LOBSTEX [MASTERNODES] [NO ICO] [PoS] [SwifTX] (UPDATED) - page 16. (Read 358221 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I heard that the next time we are going to please with some innovations))

I also read about this in a telegram. It seems that the developers are going to develop an exchanger, in which there will be a commission to pay tokens by Lobs.

This is a cool idea, this approach will make the token even more attractive to the investor.
Activity: 168

I also read about this in a telegram. It seems that the developers are going to develop an exchanger, in which there will be a commission to pay tokens by Lobs.
Activity: 14
Activity: 154
Well, I do not know what will come of it ... They just give out their tokens, but who and why will  want to use it Huh Someone wondered why they do it all ?? Chances are not great …
  I think that those who want to have time - surely have time, otherwise, they will not get anything. And to get a little token at the time of the action is a simple matter.
I hope guys will launch some  airdrop. Thus - a very large number of users who own tokens on the exchange, will be able to get even more tokens)))

thanks to such distributions - LOBS token become more and more popular. It makes me  happy. I will be happy to participate!

If you organize events too often, they will distribute all the tokens))) You need to be prepared for the fact that you must be the tokens holder of one or another exchanger))
Activity: 13
I hope guys will launch some  airdrop. Thus - a very large number of users who own tokens on the exchange, will be able to get even more tokens)))

thanks to such distributions - LOBS token become more and more popular. It makes me  happy. I will be happy to participate!
You know, on my life's path I met a lot of similar projects, but the effectiveness of their work was reduced to zero, what will surprise me with the given project? I hope everything is yet to come.
I do not fully understand what the meaning of this method.. but in any case, if it is interesting, then you must definitely use it. Especially it brings profit!

The main thing that brings a stable profit. This is a big plus of this type of investment. In addition, you do not spend on expensive equipment, this is a plus))
Merit: 1
I do not fully understand what the meaning of this method.. but in any case, if it is interesting, then you must definitely use it. Especially it brings profit!
the masternodes has always attracted me, though I did not always understand how to use them, that's why I have not yet established it))

I think that everything is still ahead! If you think for a long time, then you definitely will not have the opportunity to acquire a masternode for a good price.  So look carefully))

This is one of the most interesting ways of mining, which I think will eventually gain more and more popularity. Question only in time.
the masternodes has always attracted me, though I did not always understand how to use them, that's why I have not yet established it))

I think that everything is still ahead! If you think for a long time, then you definitely will not have the opportunity to acquire a masternode for a good price.  So look carefully))
I think that in half a year the course will stabilize, and then the situation will be much more interesting. In the meantime, you can watch from the side as everything falls, because it will fall really long)
quite an unusual way of mining. I did not think that I would sometime see the possibility of combining both algorithms, apparently this day has come))

Well, I would not say that this is a very new way, many projects have already implemented it, and some will soon apply it. For example, the crypto currency and the platform ETH. They will have a transition from Proof of  Work to Proof of Steak. And for a while there will be one and the second algorithm to work)

I also heard about this transition. It is high time, mining with the help of electricity is not environmentally friendly and not safe. In addition, it is already quite expensive!

What is the best way for me? I somehow can not understand what options will be better, because there is not much experience in the mining ((

In any case, you will have to learn the setup process. Because if you are helped to set up a mining for 1 project, then this is good, but you need to understand how it works.

Yeah, in the future it's 100% useful, because if you do it all the time, you'll save a lot of time and money. Time is money))

Yes, now is the time to pick up good masternode and set them up. While the course is unclear where to walk, there is an opportunity to adjust passive earnings.
quite an unusual way of mining. I did not think that I would sometime see the possibility of combining both algorithms, apparently this day has come))

Well, I would not say that this is a very new way, many projects have already implemented it, and some will soon apply it. For example, the crypto currency and the platform ETH. They will have a transition from Proof of  Work to Proof of Steak. And for a while there will be one and the second algorithm to work)

I also heard about this transition. It is high time, mining with the help of electricity is not environmentally friendly and not safe. In addition, it is already quite expensive!

What is the best way for me? I somehow can not understand what options will be better, because there is not much experience in the mining ((

In any case, you will have to learn the setup process. Because if you are helped to set up a mining for 1 project, then this is good, but you need to understand how it works.

Yeah, in the future it's 100% useful, because if you do it all the time, you'll save a lot of time and money. Time is money))
Activity: 252

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

Pages:
Jump to: