Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LOBSTEX [MASTERNODES] [NO ICO] [PoS] [SwifTX] (UPDATED) - page 13. (Read 358221 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Of course, it's best to focus on the crypto currency that has a future. That's why my choice fell on Lobst token. The guys have a cool algorithm.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
What opportunities are hiding from the Lobs cryptocurrency, where it can be used in the near future? Or even now))
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I think that such algorithms will appear from time to time, because the world requires a safe currency
Activity: 252
Yes it's very cool that guys use this protocol, because in this way they cut off a huge number of competitors.

I think in connection with the attempts of the states to control the cryptocurrency, this algorithm will be very popular.

Yes, precisely because he is very safe. I'm really excited about how the algorithm works.

Nothing special for those who have long been in the topic of cryptocurrency, just a lot of smart words.
Activity: 154
Yes it's very cool that guys use this protocol, because in this way they cut off a huge number of competitors.

I think in connection with the attempts of the states to control the cryptocurrency, this algorithm will be very popular.
Activity: 98
Merit: 6
Activity: 112
Guys, however, the reliability of the mixing service is dependent upon the trustworthiness of the coin mixing service operator.

Yeah, so therefore, professor Matthew D. Green and his graduate students  proposed the zerocoin protocol where cryptocurrency transactions can be anonymised without going through a trusted third-party.
So, under this protocol, a coin is destroyed and then minted again to erase the past history of the coin?
While a coin is spent, there is no information available which reveal exactly which coin is being spent.  Initially, the zerocoin protocol was planned to be integrated into the Bitcoin network.

However, the proposal was not accepted by the Bitcoin community. Thus, the zerocoin developers decided to launch the protocol into an independent cryptocurrency.

As I know, they want to create a standalone cryptocurrency implementing the zerocoin protocol and it was named "Moneta". THen in September 2016, Zcoin, the first cryptocurrency to implement the zerocoin protocol, was launched by Poramin Insom and team.
Activity: 210
Guys, however, the reliability of the mixing service is dependent upon the trustworthiness of the coin mixing service operator.

Yeah, so therefore, professor Matthew D. Green and his graduate students  proposed the zerocoin protocol where cryptocurrency transactions can be anonymised without going through a trusted third-party.
So, under this protocol, a coin is destroyed and then minted again to erase the past history of the coin?
Zerocoin provides anonymity by the introduction of a separate mixing service known as zerocoin that is stored in the bitcoin blockchain.

Though originally proposed for use with the bitcoin network, zerocoin could be integrated into any cryptocurrency.

All the bitcoin transactions are public, therefore, the transactions can be easily traced on the blockchain which can potentially compromise a user's privacy although a pseudonym is used during the transactions.
Activity: 252
Zerocoin provides anonymity by the introduction of a separate mixing service known as zerocoin that is stored in the bitcoin blockchain.

Though originally proposed for use with the bitcoin network, zerocoin could be integrated into any cryptocurrency.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Well, yes, usually a lot depends on the team, and if with such a strong algorithm as zerocoin - the project does not work, then the problem is in the team.

Well, not always, I guess that it is because of the collapse of the cryptocurrency, I mean the price, many good projects are closing.

Well and and here the low cost of all cryptocurrency? Even in bad times, good projects get the desired fees!
Activity: 13
Now it is very difficult to find good startup in the field of cryptocurrency, I will be happy to follow the development of the project))
Well, yes, usually a lot depends on the team, and if with such a strong algorithm as zerocoin - the project does not work, then the problem is in the team.

Well, not always, I guess that it is because of the collapse of the cryptocurrency, I mean the price, many good projects are closing.
A very old algorithm is indeed strange, why it was not implemented even earlier.

I think that attempts to implement it were much earlier, but were not successful ...

Yes, it is quite probable, because many projects do not reach the broad masses precisely because they first fail.
A very old algorithm is indeed strange, why it was not implemented even earlier.

I think that attempts to implement it were much earlier, but were not successful ...
That's really cool and that would add true cryptographic anonymity to bitcoin transactions.
I am sure that it is thanks to a successful algorithm that this project will have a huge advantage over competitors.

What kind of algorithm is this, what is its feature over other algorithms?
I am sure that it is thanks to a successful algorithm that this project will have a huge advantage over competitors.
Pages:
Jump to: