Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LOBSTEX [MASTERNODES] [NO ICO] [PoS] [SwifTX] (UPDATED) - page 17. (Read 358221 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
quite an unusual way of mining. I did not think that I would sometime see the possibility of combining both algorithms, apparently this day has come))

Well, I would not say that this is a very new way, many projects have already implemented it, and some will soon apply it. For example, the crypto currency and the platform ETH. They will have a transition from Proof of  Work to Proof of Steak. And for a while there will be one and the second algorithm to work)
Activity: 14
Yeah, of course it is worth taking into account) But the first place is the mood of investors. Their location to the desire to develop this right direction!
quite an unusual way of mining. I did not think that I would sometime see the possibility of combining both algorithms, apparently this day has come))
The guys have a very promising way of extracting crypto currency and maintaining the network, this is a fact. But on the other hand - LOBS, while it is not used anywhere, it will negatively affect the course in the future.

I think that in the future, there will be an opportunity to use this crypto currency for daily life. Only absolutely everything depends on the developers themselves.

Yes, and in particular from their confidence in that. that the LOBS crypto currency will be something to stand in the future and will be used for some purpose.

I think that in part the situation may depend on the market, this is also not an unimportant factor! It is worth taking to attention)
Activity: 13
Cool idea for the guys, but what about the company's bounty, I did not find information about Twitter, rarity. Will you add?

I think that the bounty company will definitely expand, it's only a matter of time. And of course, as the developers decide, so it will be))
Activity: 168
Cool idea for the guys, but what about the company's bounty, I did not find information about Twitter, rarity. Will you add?
The guys have a very promising way of extracting crypto currency and maintaining the network, this is a fact. But on the other hand - LOBS, while it is not used anywhere, it will negatively affect the course in the future.

I think that in the future, there will be an opportunity to use this crypto currency for daily life. Only absolutely everything depends on the developers themselves.

Yes, and in particular from their confidence in that. that the LOBS crypto currency will be something to stand in the future and will be used for some purpose.
Activity: 42

That's true, agree

Activity: 13
Mining with the help of masternode, was always considered one of the most profitable ways to extract crypto currency. It is visible and will be always.

But still the oldest crypto currency - bitcoin uses the proof of work algorithm. So the algorithm of proof of work has a future.

I think that in the future there will be the most popular mixed algorithms, like Lobstex for example. Because both will survive, and will work together.

Yes, I also think that in the future both methods of mining will be used, because it is so much safer and the interests of both one and the other miners are affected.
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
Do you imagine how many young minds can develop the blockchain technology as well? At least a small percentage of them can make right decisions!
Mining with the help of masternode, was always considered one of the most profitable ways to extract crypto currency. It is visible and will be always.

But still the oldest crypto currency - bitcoin uses the proof of work algorithm. So the algorithm of proof of work has a future.

I think that in the future there will be the most popular mixed algorithms, like Lobstex for example. Because both will survive, and will work together.

People very often take money in debt, and then on duty can not pay off. Very often because of an error in the calculations, or their partners fail.

Well these are their problems, I'm sure that the one who wants to earn - earn, and then give on the ass to bad partners. To those more so do not))

I think that when you earn enough money, you simply will not want to dirty your hands about these people. The fact is that time passes and you do not need to keep old grievances.

That's right, I want to add a story from life: mining on expensive equipment is nonsense, it's better to collect tokens and put the masternode.
People very often take money in debt, and then on duty can not pay off. Very often because of an error in the calculations, or their partners fail.

Well these are their problems, I'm sure that the one who wants to earn - earn, and then give on the ass to bad partners. To those more so do not))

I think that when you earn enough money, you simply will not want to dirty your hands about these people. The fact is that time passes and you do not need to keep old grievances.
Well, definitely so profitable. Because their investments in tokens will not be lost with time, but will grow on the contrary. And the equipment breaks, they need to update constantly.
I think that projects that confirm transactions and support the network with the help of proof of stake  will have a great future !!

There are chances for success, because many people are engaged in providing services for the crypto industry. Depends on the developers, they will be able to attract people or not.

Yes, this is beneficial for many reasons. I think that experienced guys understand what I mean. It's really worth attention!

Well, yes, in fact they can not keep up with the monero, only bitcoin remains, for which a large number of devices and other cryptocurrencies are needed, which work on the proof of work algorithm.

Well, it will not always be like this. Because sooner or later people will understand - buying tons of equipment is less profitable than buying coins, which can then be sold as well.
Pages:
Jump to: