Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LOBSTEX [MASTERNODES] [NO ICO] [PoS] [SwifTX] (UPDATED) - page 14. (Read 358221 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 103
I advise the team to hire more advisors for specific parts of the platform that can push certain aspects of the platform into better versions of itself. The project will be better then

while I do agree that there's always room for improvement… there are monetary issues as well… money doesn't grow on trees, sadly, I don't think the team can hire as many advisors as they need
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I don't even know how much this is a profitable step for a simple user. Of course for the project it is profitable.

Of course, for the project it is advantageous to have your own exchanger with an attached token. And do not go far, look at Binance. He has his own token and they are very cool!

But as I know, Binance provide ICO, so they collected big amount of money.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
I don't even know how much this is a profitable step for a simple user. Of course for the project it is profitable.

Of course, for the project it is advantageous to have your own exchanger with an attached token. And do not go far, look at Binance. He has his own token and they are very cool!
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
It's wonderful that the developers please us with such surprises. Such cases raise the mood of the community! At me it is exact.
Good news is a distinctive feature of the project, and most importantly what I like most - a new exchanger for the LOBS token.

Also what, you think it only positively will be reflected in the project ?? I think that it is not only positive, because there are many people who will want something else.
And nothing very terrible will happen. because people always have a choice.

It is true, but for the community it is very important that there is an exchanger where there will always be a stable price and the possibility of a wide choice of other cryptocurrencies.
Good news is a distinctive feature of the project, and most importantly what I like most - a new exchanger for the LOBS token.

Also what, you think it only positively will be reflected in the project ?? I think that it is not only positive, because there are many people who will want something else.
And nothing very terrible will happen. because people always have a choice.
Activity: 13

Activity: 168
Activity: 14
But I'm not sure that without a marketing plan - it will be possible to make this exchanger popular among users, most likely it will be just another exchanger.

Sometimes it is a great success that is the project from which you do not expect anything good at all, but here it is again))
But I'm not sure that without a marketing plan - it will be possible to make this exchanger popular among users, most likely it will be just another exchanger.
The idea of ​​creating your own exchanger is just wonderful. Thus, it will be much easier to acquire and sell a token.
So nothing very dangerous will happen, the main thing is not to worry and keep the mood up))
Activity: 13
A good strategist is always worth its weight in gold, but it seems that this trait is distinctive in Lobstex before other projects.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
I think that everything is completely in the hands of developers. And since the exchanger is centralized - you can not worry about the listings.

Do you think that it is for this purpose that centralized listings exist? Take money for the listings of tokens?))

I believe that if the exchange is popular, then the earned money from listing other tokens can easily be directed to the needs of the project.

its all in fees from the exchange transactions
I think that everything is completely in the hands of developers. And since the exchanger is centralized - you can not worry about the listings.

Do you think that it is for this purpose that centralized listings exist? Take money for the listings of tokens?))

I believe that if the exchange is popular, then the earned money from listing other tokens can easily be directed to the needs of the project.

The main thing is that there was still a very ideological manager who could direct the business to a successful end.

Merit: 1

Who knows what it will be for the exchanger and what will it be possible to buy on it. I mean which of the Crypto currency will be traded here)
Much depends on that. what kind of mood the whales will have, because their position influences the market. It is the whales who decide who to live, and who does not)

And do you think whales have the opportunity to raise the popularity of the future exchanger
XLobs Centralized exchange Huh

I think that the chances are certainly there, I do not know how high of course. Because any exchange has protective mechanisms. But the big players have their own rules.

Speaking correctly, they do not play by the rules at all, because huge amounts of money bring their nuances to the life of a person.
Pages:
Jump to: