Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LOBSTEX [MASTERNODES] [NO ICO] [PoS] [SwifTX] (UPDATED) - page 30. (Read 358221 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Conflicted transactions are very common for every staker so I cannot understand why are you all making such a buzz around it.
Activity: 154
I would not venture to give up the main job and live only at the expense of the companies' bounty, this is a risky move for me. Well, people get it, they are good fellows, keep it up))
The course of the token keeps well, even with such incomprehensible movements of the top 10 cryptocurrency
Guys are exactly prepared for this, I think it's not so simple.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
The best course of course is to have a job and earn stable money, and consider the crypto currency as a possible and additional earnings, by no means the main one))
Well, why, I know many people who view the company's bounty as the main earnings and they get it very well)) And most importantly, they have proof.
By the way this project also had bounty company. There you need to shoot a video or write articles, for which was a reward directly in the tokens, and tokens are already on the exchange.
The best course of course is to have a job and earn stable money, and consider the crypto currency as a possible and additional earnings, by no means the main one))
Well, why, I know many people who view the company's bounty as the main earnings and they get it very well)) And most importantly, they have proof.
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
The course of the token keeps well, even with such incomprehensible movements of the top 10 cryptocurrency
Activity: 26
Hello,
I am young member in the forum, so it is my first time to see bounty signature codes. I will definitely join it!
I will spend my time to read more about the idea later today. Thanks for the ANN
Activity: 56
Now it is difficult for every cryptocurrency to survive in such a strong drawdown. Hopes remain only on the fact that sometime in the future there will be growth …
It is not necessary to hope that someday in the future there will be growth, in itself nothing will pass and the best opportunity will not appear. If you want to earn - you need to work))
Now it is difficult for every cryptocurrency to survive in such a strong drawdown. Hopes remain only on the fact that sometime in the future there will be growth …
Activity: 55
And I like when they give out coins, especially under such simple conditions. It can be quite simple to create a portfolio of coins and wait for one of them to show growth))
I completely agree with you, I also created a portfolio with promising tokens, and now I just collect them. and now thanks to such distributions, I've already collected a lot of tokens. So thank you guys for the opportunity))
The possibility is certainly good, but what will I do with the token, if now it can not be used somewhere ... It will just stay with me until better times ... Apparently this is his destiny …
Do not be sad and despair, because now there is no special application for bitcoin and for any other top-level crypto currency. So we expect when large companies will take the crypto currency, then it will become easier for the owners)

Activity: 56
And I like when they give out coins, especially under such simple conditions. It can be quite simple to create a portfolio of coins and wait for one of them to show growth))
I completely agree with you, I also created a portfolio with promising tokens, and now I just collect them. and now thanks to such distributions, I've already collected a lot of tokens. So thank you guys for the opportunity))
The possibility is certainly good, but what will I do with the token, if now it can not be used somewhere ... It will just stay with me until better times ... Apparently this is his destiny …
Activity: 20
Good token metrix and will eventually solve the issue that most cryptocurrencies fail to do.Good team and excellent road map. If you will adhere them you can create anything new on this market.
Activity: 55
Activity: 75
As far as I know, the guys now have really important goals.

If you are talking about the exchanger, then yes, this is a very good and understandable goal.
I hope the guys will be able to translate their goals into reality, the task is difficult.

I do not know what's complicated, everything is simple enough, it's enough to have funding and a good team

Well, I think if the guys are so loud in advertising information about the upcoming release of the exchanger, then they definitely have one and two.
brand new
Activity: 0
Mintnodes.com has the most accurately detailed masternode statistics for LOBS.

Please take a look at https://mintnodes.com/coins/LOBS

They also have shared masternode pools at https://mintnodes.com/clusternodes
  • Fully transparent
  • from 1% reward fee
  • No Seats, based on percentage of ownership
  • Minimum deposit of 0.1 Coins
  • Instant payouts
  • Reinvestment of earnings
  • Withdraw anytime
  • No setup fee
  • Fully Automated
  • User Referral Program

Activity: 28
Is KYC required in participating in the project? Cause these would mean a lot to US customers as they restrict ICOs there
Activity: 47
I do not fully understand what the meaning of this method  of mining... but in any case, if it is interesting, then you must definitely use it. Especially it brings profit, I do not know how much greater.
The main thing that brings a stable profit. This is a big plus of this type of investment. In addition, you do not spend on expensive equipment, this is a plus))
Of course, the chances are not great, if you simply fold the pens and do nothing. Then nothing will happen, and they will not get anything right! But I think that the developers are specifically focused on the result!+
I do not fully understand what the meaning of this method  of mining... but in any case, if it is interesting, then you must definitely use it. Especially it brings profit, I do not know how much greater.
The main thing that brings a stable profit. This is a big plus of this type of investment. In addition, you do not spend on expensive equipment, this is a plus))
Pages:
Jump to: