Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LOBSTEX [MASTERNODES] [NO ICO] [PoS] [SwifTX] (UPDATED) - page 31. (Read 358221 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I do not fully understand what the meaning of this method  of mining... but in any case, if it is interesting, then you must definitely use it. Especially it brings profit, I do not know how much greater.
Activity: 59
Theme with the masternodes has always attracted me, though I did not always understand how to use them, that's why I have not yet established it)) I think that everything is still ahead!
If you think for a long time, then you definitely will not have the opportunity to acquire a masternode for a good price. Because they sooner or later just will be sold. So look good))
Yeah, this is one of the most interesting ways of mining, which I think will eventually gain more and more popularity. It's only a matter of time.
Merit: 2
Theme with the masternodes has always attracted me, though I did not always understand how to use them, that's why I have not yet established it)) I think that everything is still ahead!
If you think for a long time, then you definitely will not have the opportunity to acquire a masternode for a good price. Because they sooner or later just will be sold. So look good))
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Activity: 67
Steep guys! I wish you good luck and development! I hope you'll be in the top 50 soon.
I think that it will take several years for this to happen so quickly.

you must really use the token in real life.
Yes, now it is essential that the token be used in daily life.

So you do not know what? The guys are developing their own exchanger, where the commission for trade will be counted in the Lobs tokens!
Activity: 14
i think its great idea, lovin it! invested in it with the currunt price, i see it go up in time def. i see progress of dev team and community also along with it brings faith in the project. very strong, keep up! sorry for my english!
Activity: 57
And what about the volumes of trade for today?
As always at a high level. The token has good volatility.
It's great that the guys are 100% satisfied with their mission, there is a 100% confidence in their project.
I would not hurry with such conclusions, the project is very young, it is worth watching for a while, and then it will be visible.
I do not think that they will decide to slow down. Because they already felt the taste of victory!
Of course this is so, but on the other hand - maybe they will even surpass all our expectations)) Let's hope!
It's great that the guys are 100% satisfied with their mission, there is a 100% confidence in their project.
I would not hurry with such conclusions, the project is very young, it is worth watching for a while, and then it will be visible.
I do not think that they will decide to slow down. Because they already felt the taste of victory!
Merit: 2
Activity: 56
And where is the project based, in which country?
Is it even of the slightest importance now? In my opinion this is just not important, the Internet unites us.
Thanks to the crypto currency, even more jobs appeared on the network. This is cool when this industry will be even more effective to develop))
I hope that the development will certainly continue, because it is very interesting and there are new cool ideas.
So far I have not come across any ideas that really can save the world.
Yes, this is just the beginning, I'm sure that with time everything will work out and look much cooler!
Activity: 55
Is it even of the slightest importance now? In my opinion this is just not important, the Internet unites us.
Thanks to the crypto currency, even more jobs appeared on the network. This is cool when this industry will be even more effective to develop))
I hope that the development will certainly continue, because it is very interesting and there are new cool ideas.
So far I have not come across any ideas that really can save the world.
brand new
Activity: 0
Hello  Guys, just can your project be explained in < 60 seconds? And what purpose does the blockchain have in your plan? What role does the coin have? Thanks
Activity: 56
From whitepaper its very interesting and worthy to invest plan. An all in one place for crypto users. Will it support multinational currencies in the business’s ecosystem?HuhHuh??!
Activity: 55
Greetings,
I like the plan and hope your experienced team will be able to follow the roadmap with dedication.Can you guys tell when does the sale start? Is the whitelist open?
Pages:
Jump to: