Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LOBSTEX [MASTERNODES] [NO ICO] [PoS] [SwifTX] (UPDATED) - page 53. (Read 358221 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
The future behind safe cryptocurrency, Lobs is exactly such a crypto currency and is. I hope therefore they flatter the stock exchanges.

Well, I think that this is one of the reasons why they pay so much attention to the community.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
I think that now there is just an ordinary correction, nothing unusual.

Yes, where is it without correction? It generates new waves of growth and fall. This is an obligatory factor.

But because we are interested in growth, because most people invest in tokens, and do not trade them. Well, in general, we'll see how everything turns out.

it is really worthwhile to wait for the development and follow-up of the team to draw some conclusions from the growth of coins in the future.
Activity: 168
The future behind safe cryptocurrency, Lobs is exactly such a crypto currency and is. I hope therefore they flatter the stock exchanges.
Activity: 55
I am pleased with the fact that the value of the Lobs token is stable for a long time.

This is due to the stable volumes of trade, which constantly keep at the level of 20 000 dollars. At the  exchanger FAT BTC.

Yes, the exchange is good, there are not very many tokens by the way. I think that the management of the exchange saw a perspective in the token.

Well, of course, but how else? The guys did not have ICO, that is, they do not have hundreds of thousands of dollars to pay for the listings.
Activity: 154
I am pleased with the fact that the value of the Lobs token is stable for a long time.

This is due to the stable volumes of trade, which constantly keep at the level of 20 000 dollars. At the  exchanger FAT BTC.

Yes, the exchange is good, there are not very many tokens by the way. I think that the management of the exchange saw a perspective in the token.
Activity: 56

Activity: 34
Greetings,  I joined signature campaign!
This signature made by ItsZeroLimit's simple but excellent.
I'll promote this promising coin to my local community.
Experienced team, specific goals for the future, responsible attitude to their project, all this shows how reliable and promising this company will be. I think it’s worth joining
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Activity: 59

Yes, where is it without correction? It generates new waves of growth and fall. This is an obligatory factor.

But because we are interested in growth, because most people invest in tokens, and do not trade them. Well, in general, we'll see how everything turns out.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
the idea worth attention is 100%. i hope you will make a potential cryptocurrency
Merit: 1

It's a good idea to design an exchanger for your own token, but why? I don't quite understand!

It will be possible to use the token as a means of paying commission for transactions, this is  +++
But for now, I really do not see any possibility to use the token again ...
Activity: 32
Good morning, DEV's. What's hardcap and softcap please?
I read the super short whitepaper but I can not find this info
I wanna join this plan as it suggested by admin of the biggest crypto forum Wink
Usually when the new token goes to the exchanger - immediately the dynamics of increased, people try to make money on it.

Well, as practice shows, the price for a long time does not remain stable, because speculators trade.

Thanks to speculators, the value of all cryptocurrency is now kept at a high level.
Activity: 39
Usually when the new token goes to the exchanger - immediately the dynamics of increased, people try to make money on it.
As far as I know, very few tokens can boast of such dynamic growth!

What are you talking about, what is the height, then something happened?)))

Yes friend, recently the cost of the Lobs token has grown from 60 satoshi to 600, this is an excellent indicator!

By the way, I noticed that at the same time, the volume of trade on FAT BTC was more than $ 20,000, I think it's not a coincidence Smiley
Activity: 33
As far as I know, very few tokens can boast of such dynamic growth!

What are you talking about, what is the height, then something happened?)))

Yes friend, recently the cost of the Lobs token has grown from 60 satoshi to 600, this is an excellent indicator!
Activity: 88
With this project you do not have ICO, maybe this is not a virtual project to trick people into joining, I think. What is the purpose of this LOBSTEX project? And the goal you want it to? How would you achieve that with the number of people who know the project and this interest is just enough for this project to start?
Pages:
Jump to: