Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LOBSTEX [MASTERNODES] [NO ICO] [PoS] [SwifTX] (UPDATED) - page 73. (Read 358221 times)

Activity: 592
Merit: 500
I'm interesting in the guys solution, I understand it will be specialized specifically for small businesses. I understand from their site. Maybe I'm wrong))
Well, I would not say that there will be some difference between services for big and small businesses. The goals are all the same, and here and there will be useful development.
Well, do not tell me, the goals of large and small businesses are radically different. They are united only by the fact - to earn money.
Yes, but the tasks for the blockchain will be the same and the same)) The truth I do not understand why small businesses need blockchain ))
Well, consider that small business is a projection of big, and if you need a certain automation of work to reduce the cost of employees' wages - it's only a plus.

The worst part is automation doesn not necessarily save u money as no-automation, no-employees scenario would. Reduction in cost of having three employees would lessen the expenses but servicing automated machinery is a deep money trench without bottom. It is uncertain what could help to keep the budget low but its certainly not employees and not machines.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Assisting for business will be more likely to succeed if there is a particular technology used that will be something different from the current blockchain.
Yes, of course, just forget to add - that it would be useful for business. Otherwise, why one more unique token, which no one needs)))
I think that the guys are okay with this, I've looked more closely at their development and I understand that there is ok with it)
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Assisting for business will be more likely to succeed if there is a particular technology used that will be something different from the current blockchain.
Yes, of course, just forget to add - that it would be useful for business. Otherwise, why one more unique token, which no one needs)))
Activity: 196
If you look at the prices of the crypto currency, which is constantly falling, you will understand that much does not depend on the developers. If the price collapses even more - money may not be enough.
Merit: 2
I'm interesting in the guys solution, I understand it will be specialized specifically for small businesses. I understand from their site. Maybe I'm wrong))
Well, I would not say that there will be some difference between services for big and small businesses. The goals are all the same, and here and there will be useful development.
Well, do not tell me, the goals of large and small businesses are radically different. They are united only by the fact - to earn money.
Yes, but the tasks for the blockchain will be the same and the same)) The truth I do not understand why small businesses need blockchain ))
Well, consider that small business is a projection of big, and if you need a certain automation of work to reduce the cost of employees' wages - it's only a plus.
Ie it turns out that the blockchain, may in the future replace a huge number of people ... And what will happen to these people, they will go to the streets?)))
Activity: 75
Did you see what happened with the course? Bitcoin fell $ 900 a day!  the next bear market  bigun. And I do not know when it will end ...
Such drawdowns allow some cryptocurrency to show itself from the best side, just for the reason that bitcoin falls in price by the ratio to the majority of altcoins who have recently entered the  exchangers!
Activity: 67
I'm more than confident, after that cryptocurrency have become a popular currency, then such tokens will be really popular!
I support your idea! Because it is the confidentiality of use that is most valued. And it is confidentiality that is the main idea of ​​cryptocurrency!
Activity: 252
And what is your expected transaction speed per second? Will you compete with other projects in speed?
It has always been an important moment, but just that first of all it's security. Only recently began to work on speed.
I think that in this plan, it will be quite difficult for team to resist for eth or eos. Buterin concludes that eth will have 1 million transactions per sec.
Well, it will not be soon, because he only spoke about it recently, and it's still in development. So nothing remains but to expect))
And what is your expected transaction speed per second? Will you compete with other projects in speed?
It has always been an important moment, but just that first of all it's security. Only recently began to work on speed.
I think that in this plan, it will be quite difficult for team to resist for eth or eos. Buterin concludes that eth will have 1 million transactions per sec.
The idea is certainly not new, there are already very many tokens, and it will be difficult enough to break through into the service rankings, especially when the price constantly falls on the crypto currency.
If we make assessment of traditional business, then even the fact that there are old corporations that already have a long-established audience - does not prevent the emergence of a new company.
In addition, new companies like piranhas, bite own place in business and claim to take the place of business veterans)))
So yes, I think the project has great chances to break into this business and take its place in the sun.
Merit: 2
The idea is certainly not new, there are already very many tokens, and it will be difficult enough to break through into the service rankings, especially when the price constantly falls on the crypto currency.
If we make assessment of traditional business, then even the fact that there are old corporations that already have a long-established audience - does not prevent the emergence of a new company.
In addition, new companies like piranhas, bite own place in business and claim to take the place of business veterans)))
Activity: 57
Interesting project, I wish the developers luck and prosperity! I hope soon see the working platform)))
Pages:
Jump to: