Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LOBSTEX [MASTERNODES] [NO ICO] [PoS] [SwifTX] (UPDATED) - page 84. (Read 358221 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Miners at least contribute money to the iron, and you simply otodayte their money!

In both cases, everyone hopes that nothing will turn dull and the course will be ok
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Of course, the chances are not great, if you simply fold the pens and do nothing. Then nothing will happen, and they will not get anything right! But I think that the developers are specifically focused on the result!

let's see, I see that there are already a lot of masternodes, maybe something will change. Only time will tell us the truth, not otherwise)) Let's live and see!

And I like when they give out coins, especially under such simple conditions. It can be quite simple to create a portfolio of coins and wait for one of them to show growth))
I completely agree with you, I also created a portfolio with promising tokens, and now I just collect them. and now thanks to such distributions, I've already collected a lot of tokens. So thank you guys for the opportunity))
The possibility is certainly good, but what will I do with the token, if now it can not be used somewhere ... It will just stay with me until better times ... Apparently this is his destiny ...
Activity: 84
Initially, PoS was developed as a complement to the PoW protocol.

True, it is a concept that guarantees the security of the network due to the total power of the computing systems of all users involved in production.
Practically, the mining consists in accumulating in the purse of the N-th number of coins.
Activity: 168
Compared to other coins have a hybrid algorithm, zLOBS is not associated with other entities or bags or interactions, depending on the combination of coins
Of course, the chances are not great, if you simply fold the pens and do nothing. Then nothing will happen, and they will not get anything right! But I think that the developers are specifically focused on the result!

let's see, I see that there are already a lot of masternodes, maybe something will change. Only time will tell us the truth, not otherwise)) Let's live and see!

And I like when they give out coins, especially under such simple conditions. It can be quite simple to create a portfolio of coins and wait for one of them to show growth))
I completely agree with you, I also created a portfolio with promising tokens, and now I just collect them. and now thanks to such distributions, I've already collected a lot of tokens. So thank you guys for the opportunity))
Activity: 140
Initially, PoS was developed as a complement to the PoW protocol.
Activity: 112
Here you buy a crypto currency, which extracts you a new crypto currency just because you already have this crypto currency in your wallet.
To operate the block in PoS only need constantly running wallets on the computers of the miners. The longer you keep the coins, the more you earn.
Merit: 2
Here you buy a crypto currency, which extracts you a new crypto currency just because you already have this crypto currency in your wallet.
Merit: 2
The network has a lot of information about what PoW and PoS are, how the defense is built and who is more likely to receive a reward for the unit.

Yes, but how these types of algorithms are related to PoS mining - there is almost no information. Sit down comfortably, now we'll tell you everything.
The network has a lot of information about what PoW and PoS are, how the defense is built and who is more likely to receive a reward for the unit.
Merit: 6
On the basis of virtual money, an incredibly large market quickly emerged, full-fledged crypto-economy and a new ideology of money

Merit: 1
Certainly, crypto-currencies and tokens are a large global market, but still quite noticeable.

Yes, the rapidity of the development of the crypto currency market is quite consistent with the world trend.
Dynamically developing crypto-currency industry has made a real breakthrough
Recently, we increasingly see some interesting innovations in traditional advertising models

Of course, the number of people who have Crypto currency will grow. And this will have a positive impact on the development of the project.
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
There is great innovation and community involvement in this project, which I'm excited about
Certainly, crypto-currencies and tokens are a large global market, but still quite noticeable.

Yes, the rapidity of the development of the crypto currency market is quite consistent with the world trend.
Recently, we increasingly see some interesting innovations in traditional advertising models
Merit: 10

Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Lobstex features proof of stake which involves owning LOBS coins on the specified PoS network.
LObstex is also fully decentralized meaning that the community controls the network through mining, governance of the network.

Well, I think that those who want to have time - surely have time, otherwise, they will not get anything. And to get a little token at the time of the action is a simple matter.
Pages:
Jump to: