Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LOBSTEX [MASTERNODES] [NO ICO] [PoS] [SwifTX] (UPDATED) - page 80. (Read 358221 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 2
The fact that many investors are still frightened is the extremely high volatility of the crypto-currency market
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Innovations do not stand still, in the century of rapid development of high technologies, the emergence of such a breakthrough development as Blockchain was predictable.
I agree that at the moment most transactions and cash transactions are conducted on the Internet.

Currently Blockchain technology is used in many systems.
Yes, many high-tech companies are striving to implement it due to its great innovative potential.
The technologies of the block and the crypto currency market are growing very fast, and the whole world is watching them.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Innovations do not stand still, in the century of rapid development of high technologies, the emergence of such a breakthrough development as Blockchain was predictable.
I agree that at the moment most transactions and cash transactions are conducted on the Internet.

Yes, many high-tech companies are striving to implement it due to its great innovative potential.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Activity: 98
Merit: 6
Activity: 112
Activity: 154
Is there a bounty program available? Can someone please share the link for bounty here?

The bounty is only for youtube videos and articles currently... https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-lobstex-zerocoin-masternodes-anonymous-article-and-video-4809498
I'm also interested, thanks admin
copper member
Is there a bounty program available? Can someone please share the link for bounty here?

The bounty is only for youtube videos and articles currently... https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-lobstex-zerocoin-masternodes-anonymous-article-and-video-4809498
This was the first of the best and most worthy works I've seen lately. The guys are working for the result!
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
POS Mining пpeдпoлaгaeт гopaздo бoлee cepьeзныe инвecтициoнныe вoзмoжнocти пo cpaвнeнию c PoW.
If there is a desire to increase the intensity of the receipt of "coins" thus coins, then simply add more crypto-currencies.
At first glance, the project seemed like a scam. I do not know why. Immediately closed tab, and some time later, remembered it somehow returned and reread. I admit that was wrong, the project is normal.
At first glance, it happens, I understand. I recently walked around the forum, found the old topic of the NEM coin. Seriously scam! at first glance, the design of the topic is not at all ... A coin is already success))
The main thing is that in parallel the team developed project. Often, when the exchange listened token - team disappeared. I hope this will not happen.
This happened at the beginning, when the stock exchanges  were hungry, inexperienced and greedy. Now I'm sure that carrying out a thorough check of the project before listing. Reputation is the most expensive.

It's cool, the project immediately thinks about the most important thing - listings on stock exchanges. This indicates that they think first of all about people, and about how interesting to someone is a token.
Of course, the token will be interesting. Each 10th trader will pay attention to the new coin and getting acquainted with the project - will buy a little for HODL)) This will certainly have a positive effect on the course.
It is not necessary to fantasize so much. So far, only negotiations are underway, and this does not mean anything at all. Although, it's better than nothing.
In fact, everything depends on the popularity of the cryptocurrency. More users - more developers will make money.
There should be a very well thought-out marketing strategy to attract users . Well, I think they will not disclose plans))
Of course, they will not  told about this. A good marketing plan costs a lot of money. And to tell such information - mean give this money other people
At first glance, the project seemed like a scam. I do not know why. Immediately closed tab, and some time later, remembered it somehow returned and reread. I admit that was wrong, the project is normal.
At first glance, it happens, I understand. I recently walked around the forum, found the old topic of the NEM coin. Seriously scam! at first glance, the design of the topic is not at all ... A coin is already success))
The main thing is that in parallel the team developed project. Often, when the exchange listened token - team disappeared. I hope this will not happen.
This happened at the beginning, when the stock exchanges  were hungry, inexperienced and greedy. Now I'm sure that carrying out a thorough check of the project before listing. Reputation is the most expensive.

It's cool, the project immediately thinks about the most important thing - listings on stock exchanges. This indicates that they think first of all about people, and about how interesting to someone is a token.
Of course, the token will be interesting. Each 10th trader will pay attention to the new coin and getting acquainted with the project - will buy a little for HODL)) This will certainly have a positive effect on the course.
It is not necessary to fantasize so much. So far, only negotiations are underway, and this does not mean anything at all. Although, it's better than nothing.
In fact, everything depends on the popularity of the cryptocurrency. More users - more developers will make money.
There should be a very well thought-out marketing strategy to attract users . Well, I think they will not disclose plans))
Activity: 75
An interesting project, I wish the guys good luck, because I do not fully understand the strategy.
And what is there to understand, come up with an interesting and necessary idea, collect a team of ideological guys and go ahead))
Activity: 224

Activity: 252

Pages:
Jump to: