Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LOBSTEX [MASTERNODES] [NO ICO] [PoS] [SwifTX] (UPDATED) - page 82. (Read 358221 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
POS Mining пpeдпoлaгaeт гopaздo бoлee cepьeзныe инвecтициoнныe вoзмoжнocти пo cpaвнeнию c PoW.
If there is a desire to increase the intensity of the receipt of "coins" thus coins, then simply add more crypto-currencies.
As for me, it's just fantastic!
To the process by the principle of PoS went non-stop, you just need to keep wallets on miner computers in running states.
Money should work - this principle is the basis of PoS-mining
Activity: 154
Now any business with the prefix of blockchain is thriving. I could only say one thing - well done, I wish you success in development!
And what to expect, the blockchain is now an advanced technology. And if you apply it in the right place, the result will be big and good. Not for every business it’s good, but still it's great technology …
First of all, it's the security of personal information. Secondly, the safety of all the results. In the third, decentralization.
Activity: 140
POS Mining пpeдпoлaгaeт гopaздo бoлee cepьeзныe инвecтициoнныe вoзмoжнocти пo cpaвнeнию c PoW.
If there is a desire to increase the intensity of the receipt of "coins" thus coins, then simply add more crypto-currencies.
To the process by the principle of PoS went non-stop, you just need to keep wallets on miner computers in running states.
Now any business with the prefix of blockchain is thriving. I could only say one thing - well done, I wish you success in development!
And what to expect, the blockchain is now an advanced technology. And if you apply it in the right place, the result will be big and good. Not for every business it’s good, but still it's great technology …
Activity: 98
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Miners at least contribute money to the iron, and you simply otodayte their money!
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
What is it unique about the idea? Have you seen how many other projects are already flourishing in this business. If I'm wrong - explain to me please
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Mining by PoS technology is becoming more and more popular every year and finds expression in a large number of different crypto-currencies.
Yes, many people are attracted to the opportunity to receive a reward without buying special equipment.
PoS is not only a mining algorithm. This is also a guarantee of safety of the user's invested funds.
The network members are directly interested in the project working normally, stable and had no problems.
Because people who have a lot of tokens on the purse, simultaneously increase the likelihood of their profits
Mining by PoS technology is becoming more and more popular every year and finds expression in a large number of different crypto-currencies.
Yes, many people are attracted to the opportunity to receive a reward without buying special equipment.
PoS is not only a mining algorithm. This is also a guarantee of safety of the user's invested funds.
The network members are directly interested in the project working normally, stable and had no problems.
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
Initially, PoS was developed as a complement to the PoW protocol.

True, it is a concept that guarantees the security of the network due to the total power of the computing systems of all users involved in production.
Merit: 2
Merit: 2
Do you guys just need to keep coins on your wallet for the mining? The bigger, the better? Is there a minimum to start with?
yes at least 100 is better than 1000 and above)
Do you guys just need to keep coins on your wallet for the mining? The bigger, the better? Is there a minimum to start with?
The project of course very quickly breaks into cryptoindustry. At me in itself the question arises - and where it will be applied cryptocurrency?
I think it is designed for everyday use. For example, pay a cup of coffee or a hairdresser.
The project of course very quickly breaks into cryptoindustry. At me in itself the question arises - and where it will be applied cryptocurrency?
I would not venture to give up the main job and live only at the expense of the companies' bounty, this is a risky move for me. Well, people get it, they are good fellows, keep it up))

Probably they know something. Probably these people have bought themselves a lot of masternods and now just sit smiling, they earn))
I happy I found you. I never mined a coin before just profit and getting btc. I not know it was easy to do.
Pages:
Jump to: