Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LOBSTEX [MASTERNODES] [NO ICO] [PoS] [SwifTX] (UPDATED) - page 85. (Read 358221 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
A cool idea with an airdrop, and most importantly a working one. Thus - a very large number of users who own tokens of the exchange, will be able to get even more tokens)))

Yes, thanks to such distributions - the token becomes more and more popular. It makes me very happy, I wish the guys often hold such events. I will be happy to participate!

If they will organize events too often, they will distribute all the tokens))) You need to be prepared for the fact that you must be the tokens holder of one or another exchanger))
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
A cool idea with an airdrop, and most importantly a working one. Thus - a very large number of users who own tokens of the exchange, will be able to get even more tokens)))

Yes, thanks to such distributions - the token becomes more and more popular. It makes me very happy, I wish the guys often hold such events. I will be happy to participate!
Activity: 98
Certainly, crypto-currencies and tokens are a large global market, but still quite noticeable.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Strategies to increase capital by investing in cryptosystems are many, someone comes into the startup at the Pre-ICO, ICO, someone buys unknown coins at the bottom
Theme with the masternodes has always attracted me, though I did not always understand how to use them, that's why I have not yet established it)) I think that everything is still ahead!

If you think for a long time, then you definitely will not have the opportunity to acquire a masternode for a good price. Because they sooner or later just will be sold. So look good))

Yeah, this is one of the most interesting ways of mining, which I think will eventually gain more and more popularity. It's only a matter of time.
I do not fully understand what the meaning of this method  of mining... but in any case, if it is interesting, then you must definitely use it. Especially it brings profit, I do not know how much greater.
The main thing that brings a stable profit. This is a big plus of this type of investment. In addition, you do not spend on expensive equipment, this is a plus))
Pos mining for today is the best passive income.
Theme with the masternodes has always attracted me, though I did not always understand how to use them, that's why I have not yet established it)) I think that everything is still ahead!

If you think for a long time, then you definitely will not have the opportunity to acquire a masternode for a good price. Because they sooner or later just will be sold. So look good))

Yeah, this is one of the most interesting ways of mining, which I think will eventually gain more and more popularity. It's only a matter of time.
I do not fully understand what the meaning of this method  of mining... but in any case, if it is interesting, then you must definitely use it. Especially it brings profit, I do not know how much greater.

copper member

Make an account on FatBTC...

Trading will go live on 8th August....

copper member

The biggest news of season for LOBS holders...

We are LISTED on FatBTC with BTC pairing....

Join the Airdrop...Happy Trading..

It's a LOBS year...

The project really impresses with its relevance in our time, I think the team will achieve great results in development)
Yes, the guys did a lot of work and I think they will find their place under the sun. think invest a little in the project.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
The project really impresses with its relevance in our time, I think the team will achieve great results in development)
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
Many experts are sure that over time PoS-mining will supplant the usual production of coins.
Yes, advise newcomers to bet on him. After all, this greatly simplifies the process of mining, making it similar to the usual investment at interest.
LOBS are basic coins from chains and can be used as ordinary coins compared to other block coins like Bitcoin.
Yes, each transaction LOBS is visible in the chain, uses resource managers and is transparent, supports the address of the chain and the general history and is available to all.
However, zLOBS (zerocoin) transactions provide complete confidentiality and anonymity, and work with the use of new coins and use the same approach.
Many experts are sure that over time PoS-mining will supplant the usual production of coins.
LOBS are basic coins from chains and can be used as ordinary coins compared to other block coins like Bitcoin.
Yes, each transaction LOBS is visible in the chain, uses resource managers and is transparent, supports the address of the chain and the general history and is available to all.
Activity: 140
The problem facing the system is a double system of costs and consensus, which is tested without centralized control.
Pages:
Jump to: