Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴 [ANN] [LOCK] 📧 Envilope - The World’s First Blockchain Postal Service - page 4. (Read 2509 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
will be necessary to install on the hard disk all the history of Envilope blockchain, on which service will work Huh
I think no. Calculations will be  make on their side. On their servers. Honestly, I'm also interested in this information.
wish you guys to roll out the beta version as soon as possible, so that investors will try your platform. Good luck team!
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
If the market does not fall, then I think the developers will soon please us with a new and interesting platform. Meanwhile, we are waiting 
will be necessary to install on the hard disk all the history of Envilope blockchain, on which service will work Huh
I think no. Calculations will be  make on their side. On their servers. Honestly, I'm also interested in this information.
Merit: 1
Activity: 140
In our century, it is very important to have strong security of personal data. Everybody know that personal data on the Internet is very simple to steal.
  I agree with you 100%, even big and well known services have problem with security of data their clients. Often this information are stolen...
My mail were hack very often. Now only those who do not use the Internet did not face the fact that his mail is hacked. So I realy very interested in this one!
Yeah, my mail were hacked few times. I used bad postal services... They broke the mail, deleted all the information ... But I didn’t give my password to anyone ...
In our century, it is very important to have strong security of personal data. Everybody know that personal data on the Internet is very simple to steal.
  I agree with you 100%, even big and well known services have problem with security of data their clients. Often this information are stolen...
My mail were hack very often. Now only those who do not use the Internet did not face the fact that his mail is hacked. So I realy very interested in this one!
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
i will wait when launched bounty system? as well as detailed info on why investors should go through this platform,
It's great to watch how the perspektif project develops. Especially I am glad that the blockchain industry sector is developing. I would like to live up to the day when BTC and the rest of the cryptocurrency will be used at the level with the dollar.
Activity: 573
Merit: 100
Futurov
Actually I find this project hard to advertise and introduce to market because now a days there are a lot of possible ways to communicate and connect to someone else. There are a lot of sites offering easy and good communication worldwide that is why I am not really sure that this will support by many people.

Just my thoughts exactly, i mean is this really a much needed services that requires using blockchain technology and also conducting an ico to raise funds for?
There are many project in blockchain that are solving one problem or the other but this does not really look important imo, neither does it really requires alot of $$ to get this running.
I don't know how this will go long term, however, best of luck to the project team.

Maybe the team will release some uniqueness with regards to their project. Uniqueness that will attract customers and investors to try their product/project.
As I know - everything goes according to plan, without any collapse or delays, I hope you will not let down Envilope, I believe in you project and have high hopes!

ICO is one of the main indicators of how much the idea of ​​the project is in demand and whether it has the right to life! I think that the project needs to develop at the same pace!
As I know - everything goes according to plan, without any collapse or delays, I hope you will not let down Envilope, I believe in you project and have high hopes!
Grandiose results of ICO, I noticed that the team is moving to success, I'm glad that everything is developing this way, it's nice for me to follow.
Activity: 196
I did not quite understand why this temporary interruption of pre-sales, since several companies were interested in the project, what would be the reason for this interruption?
As I see it’s prospective project. Strong team, I wish you all the best in your further development! And also I will look forward for your development.

it is very important to maintain security in our time, because personal data on the Internet is very simple to steal. Hackers are more stronger now.

I agree 100% with you, even large  services have been accused many times that they have a leak of information, or their data is available for various special services
What there to say, special guys hack mail service very often. Now only those who do not use the Internet did not face the fact that his mail is can be hacked.
It is for this reason that it is important that the project develops. Because it will be even worse. Hackers are also developing, and there is a danger that the modern ease break services will not survive.

It is interesting, but I think it will be necessary to install on the hard disk the entire history of the Enlilope  blockchain))) Or maybe I’m wrong  Huh
Sure that they will achieve good results if they will work hard)) I am delighted with the pace of the development idea and its implementation! the ICO will be going well and this is the main indicator of the work for the result!
On the one hand - new idea, a promising result, a large audience of interested people, I like it! But on the second hand - still everything is ahead, you need to work hard! If you will - the result will not make you wait.
I noticed a lot of advantages, but without doubt, there were some shortcomings, so there is something to think about and work on. But I think that devs can make all think in the best way))
A great idea for the Envilope project will guarantee it)) a very promising and outstanding project, but developers still have a lot of work to do.
Pages:
Jump to: