Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴 [ANN] [LOCK] 📧 Envilope - The World’s First Blockchain Postal Service - page 6. (Read 2509 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Many say that there is no uniqueness in the project. But they didn't get acquainted with the project. Developers create a great thing and do a great job! Of course,  I'm sure that in the end we will get a quality and well thought out project.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
This one  just have to become successful. The next 20 years will be with huge speculation in the cryptocurrency market, this will assist o project. Because all traders will be needed in quality and safe data messenger.
Activity: 32
Greetings all. I'm interested on this idea. I will wait for this to look what is going to take place.
now any business with the prefix of blockchain is thriving. In the same time not for every business it useful, but still it's great technology ... I could only say one thing - well done, I wish you success in development!
And what to expect, the blockchain is now an advanced technology. And if you apply it in the right place, the result will be big and good.
First of all, it's the security of personal information. Secondly, the safety of all the results. In the third, decentralization. In Envilope I can see all  punkts.

Although decentralization is not necessary for every project, not for every business it is useful. Blockchain, I think, first of all, it is necessary to make security personal data and then transparency in the turnover of  money.
now any business with the prefix of blockchain is thriving. In the same time not for every business it useful, but still it's great technology ... I could only say one thing - well done, I wish you success in development!
And what to expect, the blockchain is now an advanced technology. And if you apply it in the right place, the result will be big and good.
First of all, it's the security of personal information. Secondly, the safety of all the results. In the third, decentralization. In Envilope I can see all  punkts.
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
Many projects are now giving up bounty because they are closing founds with the help of funds&pools. A bounty is free marketing, which should attract the same investment.
I think that the project now will not collect money without the help of funds, because less and less people are investing just like that, straightforward. More and more money is attracted with the help of funds and pools.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Many projects are now giving up bounty because they are closing founds with the help of funds&pools. A bounty is free marketing, which should attract the same investment.
Project solves really important problems. It offers to optimize many solutions, based on more modern technologies. blockchain  is the technology behind which the future of mankind.
If the market does not fall, then I think the developers will soon please us with a new and interesting platform. Meanwhile, we are waiting 
Well, where does the market? The project itself, because he collects the amount in euros, it means they just need a little more in the crypto currency to collect money, I think so ...
this is important, because when the value of the crypto currency is falling, people are less willing to invest in ico. And the project is interesting, I would like that the team would do well!
If the market does not fall, then I think the developers will soon please us with a new and interesting platform. Meanwhile, we are waiting 
Well, where does the market? The project itself, because he collects the amount in euros, it means they just need a little more in the crypto currency to collect money, I think so ...
Activity: 140
Interesting project, I wish the developers luck and prosperity! I hope soon see the working platform)))
new technologies generate new problems. You never know what will be happen  And there may not be the better things.
Do not be a psychopath)) The project is just developing an effective decentralized trading platform. This will not lead to Armagedon))
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
when viewed from the title, this initial coin offering project called envilope has catgory services ... am I right?
new technologies generate new problems. You never know what will be happen  And there may not be the better things.
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
You will lead the beta version development, which will be available on ICO?
Alpha version will be available in Q4
Well, it's still great, in fact it is not known what will after  the development of blockchain technologies. Maybe something will go wrong…
 I'm just impressed with the fact that using the application users can access cryptology and information schemes.
 interesting blockchain project, I wish you guys to roll out the beta version as soon as possible, so that will be possible to try your development.
Pages:
Jump to: