Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴 [ANN] [LOCK] 📧 Envilope - The World’s First Blockchain Postal Service - page 10. (Read 2509 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I've recently read that hackers have stolen a huge database, because of the fact that there were very weak servers from the provider ...
Yes, I read about it on the editorial. By the way, if they used blockchain in their product, I think that the hackers would not have succeeded ... And they steal data and sell for millions.
Activity: 98
I've recently read that hackers have stolen a huge database, because of the fact that there were very weak servers from the provider ...
Activity: 154
But new technologies generate new problems. You never know what will be happen  And there may not be the better things.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Project solves really important problems. It offers to optimize many solutions, based on more modern technologies.
blockchain and artificial intelligence are technologies behind which the future of mankind.

Such decisions simply tickle my imagination. There are real technologies that solve the sore serious problems.
I, as a small child, are delighted with what happens. It's not just big words, it's our reality
Project solves really important problems. It offers to optimize many solutions, based on more modern technologies.
blockchain and artificial intelligence are technologies behind which the future of mankind.

Such decisions simply tickle my imagination. There are real technologies that solve the sore serious problems.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
What is it unique about the idea? Have you seen how many other projects are already flourishing in this business. If I'm wrong - explain to me please what is real...
It seems that the developers do not create anything supernatural, but with all this the project looks as if at least it is genial.
Activity: 140
All ingenious is simple. So I would describe this project after I first got to know it.
An interesting block project is a project that quite successfully breaks into the crypto industry
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
It's wonderful that Any form of digital content - can be sent through Envilope. It can be movies, documents and multimedia files
Pages:
Jump to: