Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴 [ANN] [LOCK] 📧 Envilope - The World’s First Blockchain Postal Service - page 8. (Read 2509 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
The decision of the team is interesting, than they were guided when they went out on the ico in a falling market. I hope they have a well-calculated business plan.
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
I recently read your article on Forbes, it's very well written, the world needs now to develop a blockchain startups in this direction.
As for me, there are already enough start-ups, a lot of them wants to take off money and fly away. And even if the project is interesting and necessary - there is no guarantee that the developers will bring the idea to the end!
You're wrong, because there are not many projects. And on this market there is no big competition, and it's needed for the industry develops.
Yes, I agree with you, thanks to the competition there are only the strongest survive! Competition is always good!
Activity: 112
The project is really not bad, but I do not have enough pages with news and updates, I can not find any fresh information anywhere, it would be nice that everything was available on one site accessible to all.
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
Security now decides very many fates. What is your softcap and hardcap?
This information will be announced later.
Activity: 29
Great project! Good team, I wish you all the best!
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
I recently read your article on Forbes, it's very well written, the world needs now to develop a blockchain startups in this direction.
Activity: 154
I wish the developers good luck! Because the project is aimed at developing the block industry and introducing system technologies into a simple life
Merit: 1
Well now, in general, few startups can boast of having collected money from a broad mass of people. Usually, funds and pools cover the lion's share. Moreover, the conditions for them are much more profitable.

Yes, now it is very difficult for a simple investor to independently look for a way to earn money. And even if a person finds a good project - against the pool or the fund he does not compete.
Activity: 98
Well now, in general, few startups can boast of having collected money from a broad mass of people. Usually, funds and pools cover the lion's share. Moreover, the conditions for them are much more profitable.
So what about the bounty program? I would have participated, just in the tweeter of friends has increased)) When you suppose to run the bounty Huh
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
I did not quite understand why this temporary interruption of pre-sales, since several companies were interested in the project, what would be the reason for this interruption? In relation to the privacy of the messages, how will this be done, the email will be similar to the existing email service such as prontomail?
Activity: 140
If the value of the cryptocurrency falls dramatically, then the project will be incredibly difficult. Maybe not even enough money that they will collect ...
Thus, if the Cryptocurrency grows 2 times in value and accordingly the guys can even more quickly develop their own platform, they will even do more than anticipate))
The main thing, that they would not have escaped with money))) Although I looked, developers are all with names, real, everything should be fine, we'll see.
Activity: 350
The postal industry's block chain market is very large. The concept and technical capability of the Envilope project are very good. The development prospect of this coin project is worth looking forward to.
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
Project solves really important problems. It offers to optimize many solutions, based on more modern technologies.
blockchain and artificial intelligence are technologies behind which the future of mankind.
If the value of the cryptocurrency falls dramatically, then the project will be incredibly difficult. Maybe not even enough money that they will collect ...
Thus, if the Cryptocurrency grows 2 times in value and accordingly the guys can even more quickly develop their own platform, they will even do more than anticipate))
The idea of the project looks serious. I'll watch for the development. There are prospects, a lot depends on the result from the team.
Activity: 110
It seems that the developers do not create anything supernatural, but with all this the project looks as if at least it is genial.

It seems to be nothing new and this is far from being the first project in this field. But as soon as you start to get acquainted with project, you understand - it is really prospective.
Guys, how many tokens were all released and how many will be put up for sale? What about the bounty?
Merit: 1
Well, what can I say, the blockchain is complete security, plus the speed of operations and many more bonuses when compared with old technologies.
If I understand everything correctly, then the site itself will be built on a blockchain, respectively, will receive all the buns from this technology, from security to instant transactions.
Pages:
Jump to: