Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴 [ANN] [LOCK] 📧 Envilope - The World’s First Blockchain Postal Service - page 5. (Read 2509 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
An excellent project, I expect good profits from it and grandiose developments useful to society, the idea is simply gorgeous!
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 5
Actually I find this project hard to advertise and introduce to market because now a days there are a lot of possible ways to communicate and connect to someone else. There are a lot of sites offering easy and good communication worldwide that is why I am not really sure that this will support by many people.

Just my thoughts exactly, i mean is this really a much needed services that requires using blockchain technology and also conducting an ico to raise funds for?
There are many project in blockchain that are solving one problem or the other but this does not really look important imo, neither does it really requires alot of $$ to get this running.
I don't know how this will go long term, however, best of luck to the project team.
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
As I see it’s prospective project. Strong team, I wish you all the best in your further development! And also I will look forward for your development.

it is very important to maintain security in our time, because personal data on the Internet is very simple to steal. Hackers are more stronger now.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
In my opinion, a decent enough project, of course, I really glad that there is open team! Investors would like to see who is going to collect money for development)) 
I'm sure that this factor will bring great benefits to people and investors, as it will add confidence to the project. And accordingly the project will be able to get much more money.
Activity: 573
Merit: 100
Futurov
Actually I find this project hard to advertise and introduce to market because now a days there are a lot of possible ways to communicate and connect to someone else. There are a lot of sites offering easy and good communication worldwide that is why I am not really sure that this will support by many people.
In my opinion, a decent enough project, of course, I really glad that there is open team! Investors would like to see who is going to collect money for development)) 
Much depends on the composition of the development team. Money also plays a role, the more they will gather $, the more experienced they will be able to hire programmers and finish work quickly. In general, we'll see ...
I'm interested in how long you will need to develop your project. When can you interpret your platform in action? Ideya interesting, but I do not know how quickly will be implemented ...
In fact, every project has the chances to raise money and start development, another matter how much they will collect money, and what will happen with tokens that they can not sell ...
Burn probably, so usually do projects. This is already a normal practice is considered. Although I also wonder what will happen to tokens that do not sell.
It is not necessary to clog your head. The guys have a great idea and I'm sure that they will be able to sell all the tokens they have for sale!
Now very needed solutions like this, because there is few quality service that can provide high level of security.
Yes, the crypto industry requires quality solutions. The project should provide a quality solution for a wide society.
In fact, every project has the chances to raise money and start development, another matter how much they will collect money, and what will happen with tokens that they can not sell ...
Burn probably, so usually do projects. This is already a normal practice is considered. Although I also wonder what will happen to tokens that do not sell.
It is not necessary to clog your head. The guys have a great idea and I'm sure that they will be able to sell all the tokens they have for sale!
Now very needed solutions like this, because there is few quality service that can provide high level of security.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
now any business with the prefix of blockchain is thriving. In the same time not for every business it useful, but still it's great technology ... I could only say one thing - well done, I wish you success in development!
And what to expect, the blockchain is now an advanced technology. And if you apply it in the right place, the result will be big and good.
First of all, it's the security of personal information. Secondly, the safety of all the results. In the third, decentralization. In Envilope I can see all  punkts.

Although decentralization is not necessary for every project, not for every business it is useful. Blockchain, I think, first of all, it is necessary to make security personal data and then transparency in the turnover of  money.

The more privacy and security related issues are involved, the more decentralization becomes important. You don't want single point of failures if sensitive data is at risk.
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
A good idea, of course there are a lot of such projects now, but much depends on the developers. How they will show themselves in the development of the platform.
If you look at the prices of the crypto currency, which is constantly falling, you will understand that much does not depend on the developers. If the price collapses even more - money may not be enough.
A great idea for the project, a very promising and promising project, but you still have a lot of work to do.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
A good idea, of course there are a lot of such projects now, but much depends on the developers. How they will show themselves in the development of the platform.
It is possible to get more profit thanks to the project I'm happy about. Now even a novice, how can I safely and safely trade in cryptocurrency.

The market is falling and will fall even more. The fact that bitcoin has grown to 8,000 - just a correction, will soon be a big fall, so that many projects will simply close due to bankruptcy ...
I do not agree with you, because even in a falling market, many good projects make large fees and xxx for their investors. So the chances are good.
Activity: 288
Merit: 100
It is possible to get more profit thanks to the project I'm happy about. Now even a novice, how can I safely and safely trade in cryptocurrency.

The market is falling and will fall even more. The fact that bitcoin has grown to 8,000 - just a correction, will soon be a big fall, so that many projects will simply close due to bankruptcy ...
As you said, the market is in a period of adjustment. Many projects do not have competitiveness and development potential. No strength will eventually disappear. But encryption will never disappear.

Pages:
Jump to: