Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lordmancer II token sale is finished - page 20. (Read 27391 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 20, 2017, 02:50:40 PM
Is there an eta for the new version, which is not beta?

The game is still in beta test. It will be officially launched in 2018

I am very much looking forward to the launch of this game, the classic rpg games that can be played on android and iOS, sorry I can know how the coins you make with the game, is this coin used in the game?

Exactly! Lord coins are used as an in-game currency for trading. Players can sell rare resources and items to other players for Lord Coins.
Why didn't you exchange the crystals against the lordcoins?
Gold and LC would be enough, there is no need for gold, crystals and LC.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
December 20, 2017, 02:48:52 PM
Last 12 hours to participate in this ICO, those who still holding back now is the time for you to join. With the drop of the ETH price, you will get more tokens.

Merry Christmas everyone.
Activity: 476
We make a game with real cryptoeconomy
December 20, 2017, 02:17:10 PM

I am very much looking forward to the launch of this game, the classic rpg games that can be played on android and iOS, sorry I can know how the coins you make with the game, is this coin used in the game?

Exactly! Lord coins are used as an in-game currency for trading. Players can sell rare resources and items to other players for Lord Coins.
Activity: 868
Merit: 10
December 20, 2017, 02:15:07 PM

December 20, 2017, 02:05:00 PM
Only 12 hours left!

December 20, 2017, 05:03:44 AM

Activity: 322
Merit: 103
December 20, 2017, 04:58:26 AM
December 20, 2017, 04:56:13 AM

Does the system support the Belarusian language?

Do you mean the game? Currently, it has two versions: English and Russian. Other languages will be added later. But I really not sure about Belarusian.
Yes, and it is even mixed in some stories or menus. So you can learn russian and english at the same time.  Wink

It is because that changes appear rapidly and we don't have time to work on translations as it is a demo version now. But we will fix this in the early 2018.
December 20, 2017, 04:39:37 AM

Do you mean the game? Currently, it has two versions: English and Russian. Other languages will be added later. But I really not sure about Belarusian.
Yes, and it is even mixed in some stories or menus. So you can learn russian and english at the same time.  Wink
Activity: 227
December 19, 2017, 06:22:51 PM
Just joined. Fantastic looking project. THIS is what I love. Diablo 3 was my kind of game, because of the real money Auction House. I hope this to succeed so bad Smiley
December 19, 2017, 11:19:23 AM
Your last chance to participate! Don't miss it out!

A special gift is inside!

https://medium.com/@Lordmancer/lordmancer-ii-ico-ends-in-just-hours-dont-miss-your-last-chance-5cd13a9be87c
December 19, 2017, 10:01:42 AM

Activity: 364
Merit: 1
December 19, 2017, 07:53:44 AM

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
BTC forever
December 19, 2017, 01:19:15 AM
Have you been thinking over the possibility to delete the division of talent points and split again first for free and for another for crystals?

I'm not sure I have caught your idea. Could you explain it?

you divide the talent points true the game. Somtimes you find that you divided them wrong way. There is sometimes the possibility of reset the divide of talent points, first time free of charge every other attempt for money, and after that you can dividing it again completely differently into other attributes It is a possibility if you started from the beginning with the distribution of talent points wrong.

It is clear now?

OK, now I see your point. I will forward it to our game designers.

We'll see you might find it a good idea
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
BTC forever
December 19, 2017, 01:18:14 AM
Are there any German speaking members? Smiley I can't understand but believe they have said something positive about Lordmancer II Smiley http://mein-mmo.de/kryptowaehrung-mmo-zahlen/

He says it might be good, but it needs to spread among people and make a good base.
December 19, 2017, 01:15:06 AM
how about the next step about this project? and is there any sign that this project can be launched soon? I'm looking forward to it

The first sign - the game is in open beta test! We are going to implement LC and start launching in early 2018.
Nice, but please fix all the bugs before. There are so many in the game right now.

-Touching the screen bug (you have to touch 2,3,4 times sometimes)
-actualizing bug (many things are only after rejoining actualized: shop, daylie tasks, rank, clan storage ...)
-jumping endlessly back on the map bug

Hope to see a bugfree version on playstore.  Smiley

Sure, now it is a demo version
December 18, 2017, 02:32:12 PM
Are there any German speaking members? Smiley I can't understand but believe they have said something positive about Lordmancer II Smiley http://mein-mmo.de/kryptowaehrung-mmo-zahlen/
Yes, positive. The last sentence is a little bit average:

"While you can not expect a game like Lordmancer 2 to kick off such a boom, it's a sign that the basics are laid for such a future."
December 18, 2017, 02:27:37 PM
how about the next step about this project? and is there any sign that this project can be launched soon? I'm looking forward to it

The first sign - the game is in open beta test! We are going to implement LC and start launching in early 2018.
Nice, but please fix all the bugs before. There are so many in the game right now.

-Touching the screen bug (you have to touch 2,3,4 times sometimes)
-actualizing bug (many things are only after rejoining actualized: shop, daylie tasks, rank, clan storage ...)
-jumping endlessly back on the map bug

Hope to see a bugfree version on playstore.  Smiley
December 18, 2017, 02:12:52 PM
December 18, 2017, 02:11:20 PM
Have you been thinking over the possibility to delete the division of talent points and split again first for free and for another for crystals?

I'm not sure I have caught your idea. Could you explain it?

you divide the talent points true the game. Somtimes you find that you divided them wrong way. There is sometimes the possibility of reset the divide of talent points, first time free of charge every other attempt for money, and after that you can dividing it again completely differently into other attributes It is a possibility if you started from the beginning with the distribution of talent points wrong.

It is clear now?

OK, now I see your point. I will forward it to our game designers.
Pages:
Jump to: