Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lordmancer II token sale is finished - page 21. (Read 27391 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
BTC forever
December 18, 2017, 05:53:00 AM
Have you been thinking over the possibility to delete the division of talent points and split again first for free and for another for crystals?

I'm not sure I have caught your idea. Could you explain it?

you divide the talent points true the game. Somtimes you find that you divided them wrong way. There is sometimes the possibility of reset the divide of talent points, first time free of charge every other attempt for money, and after that you can dividing it again completely differently into other attributes It is a possibility if you started from the beginning with the distribution of talent points wrong.

It is clear now?
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
We make a game with real cryptoeconomy
December 18, 2017, 05:35:04 AM
Any working game build?

Sure, you can download an APK for Androind on http://lordmancer2.io

And there is a request form for Test Flight for iOS
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
December 18, 2017, 05:23:22 AM
Any working game build?
December 18, 2017, 05:22:42 AM
Have you been thinking over the possibility to delete the division of talent points and split again first for free and for another for crystals?

I'm not sure I have caught your idea. Could you explain it?
BTC forever
December 18, 2017, 04:17:25 AM
Why are not there any points in the clan ranking when one dungeon is completed?
BTC forever
December 18, 2017, 04:11:14 AM
BTC forever
December 18, 2017, 03:14:41 AM
Lordmancer II was mentioned on MarketWatch as one of the new promising cryptocurrencies!

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/why-denmark-wants-use-blockchain-and-cryptos-to-fight-for-human-rights-2017-12-15

And what a quote! "In November, a record 148 new currencies were launched, including such names as Trive, Karma, SwissBorg and, of course, Lordmancer II."

Great news so can we expect some Christmas LC in the chests in the game? Or everybody how is testing beta version will get some christmas present? Smiley

We are too busy now with ICO and the development process... So this year there are no Christmas presents Smiley But when the game is fully launched, we will introduce events and presents regularly.

It was just fun.Even though you could find a while fort a christmas gifts Smiley. You definitely do a good job. Let your enthusiasm last even after the new year Wink
December 18, 2017, 02:58:45 AM
Guys! Only 3 days left to participate in ICO!

Join now on http://lordmancer2.io
December 18, 2017, 02:57:38 AM
Lordmancer II was mentioned on MarketWatch as one of the new promising cryptocurrencies!

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/why-denmark-wants-use-blockchain-and-cryptos-to-fight-for-human-rights-2017-12-15

And what a quote! "In November, a record 148 new currencies were launched, including such names as Trive, Karma, SwissBorg and, of course, Lordmancer II."

Great news so can we expect some Christmas LC in the chests in the game? Or everybody how is testing beta version will get some christmas present? Smiley

We are too busy now with ICO and the development process... So this year there are no Christmas presents Smiley But when the game is fully launched, we will introduce events and presents regularly.
December 18, 2017, 02:55:38 AM
how about the next step about this project? and is there any sign that this project can be launched soon? I'm looking forward to it

The first sign - the game is in open beta test! We are going to implement LC and start launching in early 2018.
BTC forever
December 18, 2017, 02:36:05 AM

Activity: 309
Merit: 11
December 18, 2017, 02:34:58 AM
how about the next step about this project? and is there any sign that this project can be launched soon? I'm looking forward to it
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 18, 2017, 02:32:44 AM
This project is live?? I played in the first game edition. So curious about the second
If you mean with "first game edition" open beta, then no, the project is not live. It is the still beta, but there were some updates since your first playing.
Take a look at the game now, your items and reached levels will be saved, when the game will be further developed, so don't waste time, get a high rank char now Smiley

I think he means Lordmancer I - a game for java phones which was launched in 2008... Smiley
You could be right, but maybe h/she will never read this here, because he/she is already playing and has no time for bitcointalk anymore.  Grin
December 18, 2017, 02:32:24 AM

December 18, 2017, 02:29:31 AM
This project is live?? I played in the first game edition. So curious about the second
If you mean with "first game edition" open beta, then no, the project is not live. It is the still beta, but there were some updates since your first playing.
Take a look at the game now, your items and reached levels will be saved, when the game will be further developed, so don't waste time, get a high rank char now Smiley

This will be the bonus for playing and beta test version Smiley. Do you think the items will be saved too?
Dev said "yes", items and all achievements will be saved.
I really think, if the game will be played from many players, that we get a bonus for this time now, yes. Smiley
December 18, 2017, 02:27:54 AM

I think he means Lordmancer I - a game for java phones which was launched in 2008... Smiley
BTC forever
December 18, 2017, 01:39:51 AM

This will be the bonus for playing and beta test version Smiley. Do you think the items will be saved too?
December 17, 2017, 04:15:41 PM
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
December 16, 2017, 12:08:30 PM
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
December 16, 2017, 12:06:49 PM
Wouldn't it give this project a whole more value if it's developed for Google Playstore and Apple Stores? Thats usually a huge credibility boost.
Not yet. However the game is already in open beta testing on Android. You can download the apk from their website: https://lordmancer2.io/en#about
Pages:
Jump to: