Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lordmancer II token sale is finished - page 2. (Read 27389 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 101
We make a game with real cryptoeconomy
An interview with our dev team is published on Crypto Bit Games https://cryptobitgames.com/an-interview-with-lordmancer-ii-dev-team/
Release notes - game build 1.87 is live on Android

The level cap has been expanded! Read more on the blog.

https://medium.com/@Lordmancer/release-notes-game-build-1-87-db67d2681388
We have started creating video guides. Here is the first one: https://youtu.be/59MHAMEkF7Y
Last week Lordmancer II won the 2nd place of Best Crypto Game at Crypto Games Conference: https://medium.com/@Lordmancer/lordmancer-ii-won-the-2nd-place-of-best-crypto-game-bb5bcce0c145
You always provide good information about the update and release a new version of the game product, you are doing a great job. But it seems that the demand and volatility of LC token in the market exchanges is still low, I think need a good plan and strategy to market your game products.

Hello! Yes, marketing is our priority now. We are testing different marketing channels and also we are looking for business partners to promote the game.
Activity: 547
Merit: 109
You always provide good information about the update and release a new version of the game product, you are doing a great job. But it seems that the demand and volatility of LC token in the market exchanges is still low, I think need a good plan and strategy to market your game products.
New game build 1.86 is live! Release notes -  https://medium.com/@Lordmancer/release-notes-build-1-86-3032ae203d84
Decentralization? Etherdelta stolen my money (as a lot of other people), than sold exchange to other people and even made ICO and raised some money after this. And you telling me that this is a good exchange? Decentalization? Etherdelta have owners which stolen money in people (in December last year). Which decentralization? True Centralization exchanges at last have trust and some liabilities before their customers. Yes, I invested some money. But token now not trading anywhere (at last no volume) and they dont have liquidity. It most important of every project - have good exchanges and liquidity. And I dont talking about Binance, Okex. But at last Kucoin - very good middle exchange.

As I said, we will look for new Exchanges when we have more players and real Lord Coin usage in the game. Otherwise, the liquidity can be supported only by us. It means that we will need to spend money (our investors money!) on making this liquidity. Sorry, but the product is first for us. We are not a kind of speculators, we are trying to create a real product.

It is not easy to be listed on Kukoin, we tried this. It costs a lot and we need to invest in market making.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Decentralization? Etherdelta stolen my money (as a lot of other people), than sold exchange to other people and even made ICO and raised some money after this. And you telling me that this is a good exchange? Decentalization? Etherdelta have owners which stolen money in people (in December last year). Which decentralization? True Centralization exchanges at last have trust and some liabilities before their customers. Yes, I invested some money. But token now not trading anywhere (at last no volume) and they dont have liquidity. It most important of every project - have good exchanges and liquidity. And I dont talking about Binance, Okex. But at last Kucoin - very good middle exchange.

We have three exchanges: lykke, DEEX and Etherdelta. It is enough for the beginning.

What you talking about? This is shitty decentralized exchanges. You sold tokens and now this tokens are uselees, because they dont have any liquidity. Add Kucoin, Bibox or HitBTC at last.

So... all of us are here as we believe in decentralization and etc. And you are talking that decentralized exchanges are shitty... Great. May I ask you - did you invest anything in Lordmancer II or just do useless reposts among other bot accounts?

We have three exchanges: lykke, DEEX and Etherdelta. It is enough for the beginning.

What you talking about? This is shitty decentralized exchanges. You sold tokens and now this tokens are uselees, because they dont have any liquidity. Add Kucoin, Bibox or HitBTC at last.

I see that you developing game, have conferences, but.. where is exchanges? When token will be added to as last some good centralized exchanges?

Hi! I completely understand your point. But it is not so easy, "good centralized exchanges" are very expensive and also have some requirements for trading volume. It means that we will need to spend money not only on the listing but also on market making. Yes, we prefer to spend money on the product, not on pumping the coin.

I understand that investors want to have more convenient exchanges and we will work on this once the product is finished and we have enough players.

But ICO ended more than a year ago and we dont have any exchange. You can list token for middle exchange (at last Kucoin its a good choise).

I see that you developing game, have conferences, but.. where is exchanges? When token will be added to as last some good centralized exchanges?

Hi! I completely understand your point. But it is not so easy, "good centralized exchanges" are very expensive and also have some requirements for trading volume. It means that we will need to spend money not only on the listing but also on market making. Yes, we prefer to spend money on the product, not on pumping the coin.

I understand that investors want to have more convenient exchanges and we will work on this once the product is finished and we have enough players.

But ICO ended more than a year ago and we dont have any exchange. You can list token for middle exchange (at last Kucoin its a good choise).

A new big update is live! Build 1.85 release notes https://medium.com/@Lordmancer/release-notes-build-1-85-d055a8c55192
September 28, 2018, 02:45:28 AM
Lordmancer II on Android is now available in India!

Download the game https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ru.mobak.lordmancer2
Pages:
Jump to: