Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lordmancer II token sale is finished - page 5. (Read 27389 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
"Lordmancer II is the first mobile MMO RPG game with open world that allows players to mine cryptocurrency by just playing the game." Nope...

"Players can farm unique items inside the game, sell them to other players on a game market for Lordmancer II tokens - Lord Coin." No they can't.

Infact....

This game has nothing to do with crypto and is a regular game. There is no mining and no crypto. Nothing that was said fell through. After a whole year...
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
We make a game with real cryptoeconomy
A big game update, plans and more info in the latest dev log https://medium.com/@Lordmancer/lordmancer-ii-dev-log-chapter-10-23deece54087
CEO of Lordmancer II speaks at Crypto Games Conference https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=855&v=RfOHOAH1YZs
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
The combination of tokens and games is a great creative idea. I want more people to participate in the game content test, only to attract us to get a better chance.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
I'm actually a MMO player and it took my interest right away when I saw this ICO. Does this game also connected on steam so that I can invite few of my friends using a steam account?
Activity: 420
Merit: 171

Any chance on getting listed on any exchanges too? It's been a couple of months already.

From the first page...
When LC will be listed on exchanges and which ones?
LC will be available on secondary market after campaign ends.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
Hey, team Looks very interesting.
they always keep update for good development, keep this thread alive and active.
i believe this project has bright future. as a gamer i support this project to be the best game based blockchain technology.
I'm quite sure that Lordmancer will succeed but let's be honest they won't become the best game based blockchain technology because of their budget's size Sad
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
they always keep update for good development, keep this thread alive and active.
i believe this project has bright future. as a gamer i support this project to be the best game based blockchain technology.
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
We released the next build 1.65 for both iOS and Android. It contains mostly some bug fixes and changes in quests.

It is recommended to delete and install the game from the scratch. We changed a method of loadings lands and arenas and there may be some issues.

We will publish a new dev log post this week.
I see you making regularly the littles updates, but when we will see a major update like Lordmancer v2.0 Shocked

What do you mean by Lordmancer 2.0? Smiley
I guess his looking ahead of time as to when will you update the games with major changes, example is Ragnarok and went to  Ragnarok online 2 with better graphics.
Yeah it's exactly what I was meaning Smiley
I would like at least to see a breakthrough which will lead Lordmancer to the top of blockchain games Wink

Then they have to change the game significally. Till now they implemented a crafting system and improved mainly the graphic.
But the game is very unbalanced and not really playable at the moment, to many bugs and unfinished things atm.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
We released the next build 1.65 for both iOS and Android. It contains mostly some bug fixes and changes in quests.

It is recommended to delete and install the game from the scratch. We changed a method of loadings lands and arenas and there may be some issues.

I see you making regularly the littles updates, but when we will see a major update like Lordmancer v2.0 Shocked

I guess his looking ahead of time as to when will you update the games with major changes, example is Ragnarok and went to  Ragnarok online 2 with better graphics.
Yeah it's exactly what I was meaning Smiley
I would like at least to see a breakthrough which will lead Lordmancer to the top of blockchain games Wink
TWW
Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

lol...this is their 2.0 version and you may not familiar with their previous version http://www.game.lordmancer.com/....you should call it version 3.0 if they released newer game version
Activity: 322
Merit: 103

-Integrated LC
-Enemies on all Islands
-Level > 50 possible
-clan dungeon possible
-big bugs eliminated
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
What attracted this Lordmancer II game guy? Using what system is this Lordmancer game? What is the main mission of the establishment of this online game?
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

Activity: 266
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
Consistent updates and improving of the game. I am very positive about this game in the future.

Pages:
Jump to: