Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lordmancer II token sale is finished - page 7. (Read 27389 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 101
We make a game with real cryptoeconomy
I visited Crypto Games Conference in Kiev last week. I was excited to see the whole crypto gaming industry and wrote an article on our blog. If you miss the conference, read the post - it contains an essence of the event! https://medium.com/@Lordmancer/whats-wrong-with-existing-crypto-games-e7f2bfe4b3e4
They have just finished their ICO and have already built one RPG which have already outrun criptokitties by the number of transactions  Cool

it just web based game...i think lordmancer is still better than this game in graphic comparison but they have better marketing and simple game...i mean not required install or download
You are right. Moreover I have just remembered that they have a huge difference in budget's aspect: 1 million vs 13 million Roll Eyes

too bad they did not used famous bounty manager or didnt have any good luck in managing their bounty

Who do you mean by "them"?

i dont see any word "them"...do you mean "they"?sorry no offence but i mean its ur team

I don't take offense. It is just fun for me Smiley

Sorry, but bounty program doesn't work at all. Especially re-posts from bounty hunters as their subscribers are the same bounty hunters.

It was a mistake even to start such a program.
They have just finished their ICO and have already built one RPG which have already outrun criptokitties by the number of transactions  Cool

it just web based game...i think lordmancer is still better than this game in graphic comparison but they have better marketing and simple game...i mean not required install or download
You are right. Moreover I have just remembered that they have a huge difference in budget's aspect: 1 million vs 13 million Roll Eyes

too bad they did not used famous bounty manager or didnt have any good luck in managing their bounty

Who do you mean by "them"?

Guys, do you seriously think that Crypto Kitties is easier to start playing? Smiley

Ask anybody who doesn't have Metamask and Ether in it. You will be really surprised.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102

TWW
Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

Hi Smiley
Did you make any competitors table, it would be really great to see your advantage over Bitguild Wink
TWW
Activity: 1456
Merit: 109
Nice, new Update 1.63 available, with new lands and new enemies.
Where can we read more about the changes? Did I miss a devlog?
Or is it dev log 8? If yes, where is the "completely re-designed user interfaces (UI)" ?

yeah im also waiting about that...maybe they forget it and in their update detail in playstore it doesnt mentioned about that...maybe next week
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
I like the concept and I think this project will have a big future . I'll support as far as possible Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
Nice, new Update 1.63 available, with new lands and new enemies.
Where can we read more about the changes? Did I miss a devlog?
Or is it dev log 8? If yes, where is the "completely re-designed user interfaces (UI)" ?

"completely re-designed user interfaces (UI); We have changed the game significantly but the UI is still the same and sometimes it is more than inconvenient but almost non-working."

Yes the UI is terrible. Sometimes you have to click on the smartphone many times till the game reacts.
The loading time after clicking on some things, f.e. the wind mill is also very high some times.
To put some magic dust into the store was better with sliders and so on ...
I hope that the new UI will be more userfriendly.  Smiley

I hope too Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 103

"completely re-designed user interfaces (UI); We have changed the game significantly but the UI is still the same and sometimes it is more than inconvenient but almost non-working."

Yes the UI is terrible. Sometimes you have to click on the smartphone many times till the game reacts.
The loading time after clicking on some things, f.e. the wind mill is also very high some times.
To put some magic dust into the store was better with sliders and so on ...
I hope that the new UI will be more userfriendly.  Smiley
Animation magazine mentioned Lordmancer II in an article about using Blockchain in Video Games: http://www.animationmagazine.net/features/understanding-blockchain-for-video-games-part-1/
We are glad to be mentioned among such projects as Crypto Kitties and WAX.
Hey developers!! Is there anything about the new exchanges?

Hi! We are expected to be listed on DEEX soon.

We will search for new exchanges after the game launch.
Activity: 81
Hey developers!! Is there anything about the new exchanges?
just a quick questions: is this going to be on an exchange soon, besides etherdelta? are they in talks with exchanges already?

Hi! We are now on Lykke and soon will be listed on DEEX.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
just a quick questions: is this going to be on an exchange soon, besides etherdelta? are they in talks with exchanges already?

Activity: 77
New Android build 1.61 is available on http://lordmancer2.io iOS version is coming soon!
Hope in IOS version  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: