Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lordmancer II token sale is finished - page 8. (Read 27389 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 102
This project has many competitors in the industry which have already tied their ropes in the world and also offering similar services to the people all around the world Cheesy
Yes, its not difficult for big game companies to implement a coin and a blockchain.
Lordmancer has to be improved, to stay on the top ten.
I'm not sure that Lordmancer could ever in its life enter in Top 10 because all top 10 coins are blockchain projects...
So it's very difficult to estimate LC pespectives Cool
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
wwow a new game. I like the design i will try it
Wish you have a succeed project dev Wink
Activity: 196
Merit: 41
This is a great news for all game lovers. Let's wait for Lordmancer to make great progress. I pass the ball to other people, and of course I will not miss the progress of checking this project.
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
This project has many competitors in the industry which have already tied their ropes in the world and also offering similar services to the people all around the world Cheesy
Yes, its not difficult for big game companies to implement a coin and a blockchain.
Lordmancer has to be improved, to stay on the top ten.
New Android build 1.61 is available on http://lordmancer2.io iOS version is coming soon!
Is there a log available where we can see which changes are made in every update?
After every update Iam going to Clan Dungeon to see if clan dungeon is possible or not.
Then I go through every land to see if their are new enemies or not, i go to see, if there are new mines or not ...
It would be nice to see, if there are big changes or only bugfixes at a specific update.

The main changes are:
1.An item enhancement system
2. A new land "Skull Island" where mines are located
Thank you for the answer. I love to see the mines are back.
Have to study the enhancement system now. Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
We make a game with real cryptoeconomy
New Android build 1.61 is available on http://lordmancer2.io iOS version is coming soon!
Is there a log available where we can see which changes are made in every update?
After every update Iam going to Clan Dungeon to see if clan dungeon is possible or not.
Then I go through every land to see if their are new enemies or not, i go to see, if there are new mines or not ...
It would be nice to see, if there are big changes or only bugfixes at a specific update.

The main changes are:
1.An item enhancement system
2. A new land "Skull Island" where mines are located
I have two questions:

1. If I craft a green or higher item, can it be crafted to a white item or lower item as it was before? Can f.e. an orange item degraded to a white while crafting?

2. Where can we report bugs or suggestions for the game? It was asked already here, but I couldnt find an answer.

1. An item cannot be degraded! But you can disassemble any item to get resources and use them for crafting a new one.

2. Currently, we have support only for Russian-speaking players, as the game is available in Google Play in Russia. We will add a support chat in the game. Now you can send me a PV.

Thank you for the answer. So it makes always sense to craft a violet item because it can only be a "higher" color after crafting.
Can it be crafted several times to get a better color?

No, you can craft an item only one time. If you don't like the result, you can disassemble it and try once again. But you get only a part of items by disassembling it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
I have two questions:

1. If I craft a green or higher item, can it be crafted to a white item or lower item as it was before? Can f.e. an orange item degraded to a white while crafting?

2. Where can we report bugs or suggestions for the game? It was asked already here, but I couldnt find an answer.

1. An item cannot be degraded! But you can disassemble any item to get resources and use them for crafting a new one.

2. Currently, we have support only for Russian-speaking players, as the game is available in Google Play in Russia. We will add a support chat in the game. Now you can send me a PV.

Thank you for the answer. So it makes always sense to craft a violet item because it can only be a "higher" color after crafting.
Can it be crafted several times to get a better color?
I have two questions:

I have two questions:

The next dev log is here! It is devoted to Lord Coin and its usage inside the game https://medium.com/@Lordmancer/lordmancer-ii-dev-log-chapter-7-97eac9364902

You speak about stars at the items and you show old pictures.
Does this mean, that items can be upgraded to 5* by gems and the old items will come back?

The old items won't come back. The maximum number of stars will be 30.
The next dev log is here! It is devoted to Lord Coin and its usage inside the game https://medium.com/@Lordmancer/lordmancer-ii-dev-log-chapter-7-97eac9364902

You speak about stars at the items and you show old pictures.
Does this mean, that items can be upgraded to 5* by gems and the old items will come back?
new ios update is out now today Smiley

still playing this game ^^ and i really hope that this gets more attraction.
Then it needs much more improvements.
Till now the most changes were graphical improvements, but players dont need fancy graphic, they need a well balanced game, which is interesting from level 1 to 50.
Just now, it is very boring, without levels higher than 50, without enemies and so many things which doesnt work atm.
Activity: 252
new ios update is out now today Smiley

still playing this game ^^ and i really hope that this gets more attraction.

this is from your fellow russian made game,aoho...it has same stuff like you like colored items...but i should admit that it has better gameplay and fun to play than yours like there are portal bosses,customize abilities,many kind of troops and races,many magic and buff,etc but the bad things from this game are their developer always made false promises and very long time update,scheduled wipe and also lack of funding and marketing...thats why i decided to leave this game forever...i think you still better than this game in management comparison...but please you should make it better or you can steal some ideas from that game  Tongue

Our item system can be easily expanded. For now, we have added only the basic set of items, then we will add more. We need to test the system before adding new items.

Not only items...add more new features...this game still looked like lordmancer 1 only with improved graphic

Sure, we will. Stay tuned!
Nice to hear Smiley
Will there be a level above 50?
It is quite boring to make the daylie Domination quest, if I dont get anything I need.
With level 50 I dont need experience or magic dust, because I need many many kits before.

Can you add the possibility to make the bag bigger. You deleted this talent from the game.
Looking forward to new monsters, dragons and items Smiley

Yes, it's trusted by the community. It's one of the few trusted Decentralized Exchanges out there.
It's forked from the OLD and clunky EtherDelta, hence the name, ForkDelta.
https://forkdelta.github.io

Try tweeting to them on twitter (for listing Lordmancer's Ticker): @ForkDelta
or this:

"Any member of the ForkDelta community can request a token to be listed on ForkDelta by filing an issue.

More information on the token listing process is available here."

Hope this helps.

Thanks! I've sent a request.

this is from your fellow russian made game,aoho...it has same stuff like you like colored items...but i should admit that it has better gameplay and fun to play than yours like there are portal bosses,customize abilities,many kind of troops and races,many magic and buff,etc but the bad things from this game are their developer always made false promises and very long time update,scheduled wipe and also lack of funding and marketing...thats why i decided to leave this game forever...i think you still better than this game in management comparison...but please you should make it better or you can steal some ideas from that game  Tongue

Our item system can be easily expanded. For now, we have added only the basic set of items, then we will add more. We need to test the system before adding new items.

Not only items...add more new features...this game still looked like lordmancer 1 only with improved graphic

Sure, we will. Stay tuned!
Pages:
Jump to: