Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lordmancer II token sale is finished - page 34. (Read 27436 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 105
September 18, 2017, 01:20:39 AM
thats sounds very interesting: I'll play this game and waiting for Bounty Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
We make a game with real cryptoeconomy
September 18, 2017, 01:17:16 AM
At present, there are too many projects using block chain technology in the field of games, so I hope you succeed

Yes, it means that the blockchain technology is popular among game developers, investors and players.

But we strongly believe that our project has certain advantages comparing to other projects. At first, we already have a good demo version. At second, our business model is strong for investors due to burning of tokens.
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
September 18, 2017, 12:57:42 AM
At present, there are too many projects using block chain technology in the field of games, so I hope you succeed
September 18, 2017, 12:52:29 AM
I played the game yesterday. It quite fun actually. Lots of improvements required ofc, but it is quite addictive. I missed the ability to jump to nearest waypoint while i'm off the road and to be able to move my troops between slots without having to group and split them every time.

Thank you for the suggestions!

I will tell the dev team about the troops.

But could you explain your point about "jumping"?
Activity: 140
Proof-of-Asset Protocol
September 17, 2017, 02:21:00 PM
I played the game yesterday. It quite fun actually. Lots of improvements required ofc, but it is quite addictive. I missed the ability to jump to nearest waypoint while i'm off the road and to be able to move my troops between slots without having to group and split them every time.
September 17, 2017, 01:54:42 PM
We were asked many times what would happen when all of Lord Coins is burnt? The is the answer!

https://medium.com/@Lordmancer/what-happens-when-all-of-lord-coins-is-burnt-67d7d068769a
September 13, 2017, 03:17:42 PM

Sorry for being unclear. It is described in details in the White Paper. Probably we need to add this information to the site.

5% - for the bounty program
10% - for the team and founders as personal bonuses
10% - for the company itself (for additional marketing, development, etc.)
75% - for Pre ICO and ICO

2'000'000 tokens were sold during Pre ICO, 13'000'000 tokens will be sold during the main ICO round.

OK so that means 2m was sold, 13m will be on offer and 5 millions you plan to spend for other things,  or 25% of the tokens sold?  Or if I ask differently. If you overall (preICO and ICO) sell only 5 millions tokens will you keep 5 millions for yourself or the 25% so 1.25 million?

It is a huge difference is investors hold 15 millions tokens and team 5 millions compared to if investors hold 5 millions tokens and team 5 millions.

OK, I see the question.

According to our smart contract we issued all the tokens when we start Pre ICO and we have already spent some tokens for marketing activities from the bounty pool. So 5 mlns will be 5 mlns.

But honestly we are quite sure we can sell all the tokens. Our ICO is quite small, as we don't require any "extra" money. Compring to some other projects that have only white paper and dreams, we have a solid project, real advisors, and a good plan. The roadshow will help us to communicate with big investors as well. So... I don't think that this question should borrow investors. If you have any doubt, you can waite a little after ICO starts to be sure that everything is going well.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
September 13, 2017, 02:18:15 PM
Game looks nice. But ICO is a bit unclear.  http://lordmancer2.io/#ico    

How many coins will be offered in ICO?
Only 75% will be offered to ICO investers and 25% will be kept by team for, ...?
2 millions sold in PRE ICO are part of "Investors" in that "pie graph"?

Sorry for being unclear. It is described in details in the White Paper. Probably we need to add this information to the site.

2'000'000 tokens were sold during Pre ICO, 13'000'000 tokens will be sold during the main ICO round.

OK so that means 2m was sold, 13m will be on offer and 5 millions you plan to spend for other things,  or 25% of the tokens sold?  Or if I ask differently. If you overall (preICO and ICO) sell only 5 millions tokens will you keep 5 millions for yourself or the 25% so 1.25 million?

It is a huge difference is investors hold 15 millions tokens and team 5 millions compared to if investors hold 5 millions tokens and team 5 millions.
September 13, 2017, 11:34:39 AM
Lordmancer II Roadshow!

Lordmancer II team begins its ICO roadshow! Meet us on the following dates:

September 26 - Blokchcain Life 2017 in St. Petersburg, Russia
September 28 - Bitcoin and Blockchain Conference Almaty in Almaty, Kazakhstan
October 3-5 - Blockchain Solutions Forum - Fira de Barcelona in Barcelona, Spain
October 12 - Riga Gaming Congress in Riga, Latvia

Stay tuned!
September 12, 2017, 10:16:52 AM
Shaban Shaame, CEO&Founder of EverdreamSoft, joined our board of advisors. His BitCrystals saw x23 growth with x46 at its peak since ICO in 2015!

September 12, 2017, 09:37:26 AM
Game looks nice. But ICO is a bit unclear.  http://lordmancer2.io/#ico   

Only 75% will be offered to ICO investers and 25% will be kept by team for, ...?

September 12, 2017, 09:33:01 AM
I just installed and started it, had an old VK account to use so all good. Now after the tutorial story I'm stuck in town. I have the first steps quest but nothing happens. Dont have gold to recruit soldiers so I can't leave the town. What should I do?

I had this problem too, spent all gold and lost a fight, so that I couldn't recruit any soldier.
The only solution was to make a new hero, if I remember right.

It is not good, I agree. We will add a kind of "offline work" for such cases. You will be able to leave your hero for a while and when you return, there will be some money. We had the same solution in Lordmancer I.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
September 12, 2017, 07:18:41 AM
Game looks nice. But ICO is a bit unclear.  http://lordmancer2.io/#ico   

Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 12, 2017, 05:43:12 AM
I just installed and started it, had an old VK account to use so all good. Now after the tutorial story I'm stuck in town. I have the first steps quest but nothing happens. Dont have gold to recruit soldiers so I can't leave the town. What should I do?

I had this problem too, spent all gold and lost a fight, so that I couldn't recruit any soldier.
The only solution was to make a new hero, if I remember right.
September 12, 2017, 01:05:52 AM

Does the problem repeat when you restart the game?
Activity: 140
Proof-of-Asset Protocol
September 12, 2017, 12:55:41 AM
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
September 11, 2017, 04:48:44 AM
Great new project from the dev of Bicrystals. I hope this one will success too. I will be investing in this ICO. I hope this will rise fast as BCY.
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
September 09, 2017, 04:13:50 PM
Today is a special day! 9 years ago, on the same day - Sep 8, 2008 we launched Lordmancer for java featurephones!

Pixel graphics, 100KB memory, GPRS... But it worked and still works!

Nostalgia .. Reminded Warcraft 2)
September 09, 2017, 10:44:10 AM
New game version is running fine.
Had connected my VK.com account successfully with the game.
The problem was, that I had to click on "Create hero" in the upper tab, and I didn't expect, that I have to click there for the linking process.
Thx for your help so far.

I think the title "create hero" is quite confusing. I will ask developers to change it Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 09, 2017, 08:49:53 AM

Thx, so I couln't find it, because I already had a hero.

But, again I have the failure "(2013) Your client version is not supported" even though I already updated to the new vers.

I have a hero too, but I see this button... could you send me a screenshot? Probably by private message.

The game version was updated today, but only in google play. The apk file will be updated tomorrow. Sorry for the inconvenience.
New game version is running fine.
Had connected my VK.com account successfully with the game.
The problem was, that I had to click on "Create hero" in the upper tab, and I didn't expect, that I have to click there for the linking process.
Thx for your help so far.
Pages:
Jump to: