Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lordmancer II token sale is finished - page 38. (Read 27436 times)

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Can`t wait to test the game in IOS platform, the pre ICO will end in just a couple more hours so go get some you will not regret it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
We make a game with real cryptoeconomy
By the way, while Pre ICO is on, our development team working on the game. Yesterday they released a new build for Android - 1.46. It can be downloaded by the same link https://yadi.sk/d/85zAOVhI3ErXSr

iOS build will be accessible once Apple approves the build. Usually it takes a couple of days.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017
Join The Pre-ICo Now:

LordMancer2.io
legendary
Pre-ICO Status

Activity: 238
ICO reviews through objective analysis
Read our ICO review of Lordmancer II - https://coins.best/ico-reviews/lordmancer-ii/
The Pre ICO is open now! Join on http://lordmancer2.io to get 60% discount!
legendary
Time Until Pre-ICO Is Live!

I recommend everyone to download the Lordmancer 2 game. I have downloaded it today and already got addicted to the game. I have played it for a few hours and I really like the game. I hope you guys try it out and believe me you will not regret playing this amazing game!
Hello everybody!

Pre ICO starts in 13,5 hours Smiley be ready on August 21 at 6 am GMT! Only 2'000'000 tokens will be sold!

Smart contract address will be available on the site http://lordmancer2.io just before the start time. Don't send ETH before 6 am.
Activity: 924
Merit: 520
Finally, i have a good reason to play MMORPG again after some time, Lordmancer II will give me enjoyment and at the same time could make me some potential earnings!, That's what I call play to earn Smiley
Lordmancer II ICO was rated by ICO bench and got 4.4 out of 5 scores! https://icobench.com/ico/lordmancer-ii
Can you buy a coin in the game? Or can only be purchased on the exchange, and then transferred to the game inside?

There are a lot of players who are not familiar with cryptocurrencies. So we'll provide them ways to buy Lird Coins inside the game and on the game site in exchange for fiat money.

So if there is a pump that day, like value goes to 1$ to 5$ that day, can you fix in-game price at that moment?

Is is a market. The prices will be set by it Smiley if people buy, the price is suitable. If they don't, the price will go down.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Can you buy a coin in the game? Or can only be purchased on the exchange, and then transferred to the game inside?

There are a lot of players who are not familiar with cryptocurrencies. So we'll provide them ways to buy Lird Coins inside the game and on the game site in exchange for fiat money.

So if there is a pump that day, like value goes to 1$ to 5$ that day, can you fix in-game price at that moment?
Activity: 1848
Merit: 530
The OGz Club
Polish translation available here

Good luck!
Do you rename the ingame curreny to LordCoins, cause right now it is designated 'gold'!?!

Gold is another currency Smiley Is is common now that each game has some different currencies for different player purposes.
Activity: 361
Merit: 252
guyz, the media awareness of lordmancer 2 is getting ridicioulosly high nowadays.

first kotaku, a german games site, reddit and so on Smiley

i am just waiting for @neogaf to hit Smiley

therefore, dont forget to participate in the bounties and buy some coins, later in the ico!

A good idea deserves media attention, plain and simple  Wink
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
guyz, the media awareness of lordmancer 2 is getting ridicioulosly high nowadays.

first kotaku, a german games site, reddit and so on Smiley

i am just waiting for @neogaf to hit Smiley

therefore, dont forget to participate in the bounties and buy some coins, later in the ico!

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
the best idea for using this coin is using LMC code.
LMC code only can purchase with LMC token. for code value in FIAT.
for example, i buy LMC code worth $10 now for 1 LMC, i only get code worth $10. after 12 hours, LMC price grew up and rich $25/LMC, and i buy again LMC code woth $100 for 4 LMC.

it's mean, player didn't loss anything cause cryptocurrency is decentralized.
this is my suggestion.
Activity: 361
Merit: 252
Do you rename the ingame curreny to LordCoins, cause right now it is designated 'gold'!?!
Activity: 630
Merit: 276

Lordmancer will a great step for entering the world of cryptocurrencies for new people.
Great that there will be a feature were you can buy LL for fiat money. Great work devs!

Keep this up! Cheesy

Pages:
Jump to: