Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lordmancer II token sale is finished - page 37. (Read 27436 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 101
We make a game with real cryptoeconomy
How can I manually add this token ?

The token address is 0xD7F82E36ef04c9543ce18e6D1072354a1b9D629c

Decimals: 18
Token symbol: LC

Btw presale is almost finished. Only 5% of tokens left.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 210
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
How can I manually add this token ?
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
The Greek translation is now complete here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21163573

Edit: the whitepaper is also translated to Greek here https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_OM-wyiCxmRLW9iOXRnQXpHNm8/view?usp=sharing
Activity: 238
ICO reviews through objective analysis
See our ICO review of Lordmancer II - https://cryptorated.com/ico-reviews/lordmancer-ii/
Any kind of feedback is welcome - feel free to comment on the review itself
We added additional translation to the site: http://lordmancer2.io
Pre-ICO status: Only 22% of tokens left! It is time to hurry up, if you'd like to purchase Lord Coins at 60% discount!
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
 Grin really enjoy this project... Will download and try game after work.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
wonder how to counter bot program farming gold like world of warcraft
The app is android and Ios base game we might see some bots and cheaters in game but the dev assured us that it wont happen they will closely watch the game and ban any player that is found to be using any kind of cheats.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
PlayGame.com
wonder how to counter bot program farming gold like world of warcraft
Activity: 336
Genesis Team™
Interesting concept! I love MMORPG's. I'm going to do some reading on the game tonight and see what I think. Will there be some sort of bot protection? As the curse with most in game currencies, people use bots to farm, inflate the economy, etc. I understand there is a decay involved in all transactions but if people are earning by playing what anti cheating measures will be implemented?

Hi! I'm afraid there is nothing new apart from protections used by other game developers. We will constantly observe statistics, find bots, ban them and change the game rules. It is the only way. But other developers manage to solve these problems and we have solved the same in Lordmancer I. So I believe we will coup with that!

Understandable. Just trying to gauge the value of the coin. When you bring the real world into this, some people pay their bills farming currencies in game, could see a lot of dumping on exchanges. Going to be keeping my eye on this project  Cool
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
PlayGame.com
 Grin I love any game can make money.. Smiley)) and RPG game is anwsome.. Cheesy train then sell stuff the train again.. :v wonder how to mine this coin
Interesting concept! I love MMORPG's. I'm going to do some reading on the game tonight and see what I think. Will there be some sort of bot protection? As the curse with most in game currencies, people use bots to farm, inflate the economy, etc. I understand there is a decay involved in all transactions but if people are earning by playing what anti cheating measures will be implemented?

Hi! I'm afraid there is nothing new apart from protections used by other game developers. We will constantly observe statistics, find bots, ban them and change the game rules. It is the only way. But other developers manage to solve these problems and we have solved the same in Lordmancer I. So I believe we will coup with that!
Activity: 336
Genesis Team™
Downloaded and launched the game. For the mobile beta version is not even bad! I will follow the project. Is there an approximate time frame when it will be possible to receive tokens from the game itself?

Hi! Lord Coins will be integrated into the game after the main round of ICO
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Downloaded and launched the game. For the mobile beta version is not even bad! I will follow the project. Is there an approximate time frame when it will be possible to receive tokens from the game itself?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017
Time Until Pre-ICO Is Live!

I recommend everyone to download the Lordmancer 2 game. I have downloaded it today and already got addicted to the game. I have played it for a few hours and I really like the game. I hope you guys try it out and believe me you will not regret playing this amazing game!

Where to download the lordmancer game sir and we can earn to play this game?  Link please.
Seems interesting game if we can play and get earn too.
If you have Android, you can download the test version of the game here: https://yadi.sk/d/85zAOVhI3ErXSr
For IOS u need to apply on the Lordmancer2.io website with your Apple ID. The dev will send you an email with a code to download the game from the TestFlight store.

You can not earn any real momey with this test game version.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 576
Time Until Pre-ICO Is Live!

I recommend everyone to download the Lordmancer 2 game. I have downloaded it today and already got addicted to the game. I have played it for a few hours and I really like the game. I hope you guys try it out and believe me you will not regret playing this amazing game!

Where to download the lordmancer game sir and we can earn to play this game?  Link please.
Seems interesting game if we can play and get earn too.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
I'm eagerly waiting for the IOS version to go public.
Looking forward to mine some coins in the game Wink
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
This is very similar to Heroes 3-5. I used to spend time there) Now also + tokens
Pages:
Jump to: